So if it wasn't for this guy Kabaneri could have actually been good, right?

So if it wasn't for this guy Kabaneri could have actually been good, right?

It would've been alright it was a solid 6 all the way down to 3 because of viva la biba

Nope. There's still thr issue with the characters neing flat, thr inconsistent animation, piss poor writing and shitty story. Biba is just a scapegoat.

No, because Mumei is a retarded shit

Ignoring the fact Biba was a terrible villan

>Mumei is fucking trash and ruins everything
>Takumi Died for our sins
>Complete lack of character development on most characters
>Kabane were extremely inconsistent in everything, Apparently Ikoma's weaponry killing the Kabane was a huge breakthrough, despite the fact we've watched multiple kabane be killed before ikoma started arming people.
>The ending was really shit
>How the fuck did Kurusu jump 40 feet to a train

Honestly I was really surpirsed that it ended, it barely even felt like it began.

the show would have been flat out better if it was about Kurusu and Ayame.

I fell off watching at episode 8. I hear from around the otaku vine that it wasn't a fulfilling watch either.

Looking back, I should have jumped ship when Mumei showed up. She was the harbinger for the bad times. Before her, it was a cool show about iron fortress trains and an engineer creating a weapon that could kill undefeatable monsters.

When she came around is when we got "I'm half Kabane and super powers and here's some in a cage".

Fuck man. What happened to the tension and the brooding world building? It's like in a few eps we were exposed to the opposite of what we were told and liked before.

And yet you watched the whole fucking thing and can't stop discussing it.

He was entertaining to watch. No idea if he was actually a good villain.

The show was getting stale before he showed up, all they did was fight kabaneri, have a little struggle, then win and save the day. If it continued on that formula it would have been boring.

Yeah, the kabaneri thing kinda ruined it. Even more stupid was the concept of black smoke kabanes and white/black blood.

Would have been a much better show if it was just about bombass giant fucking trains ramming the shit out of iron zombies

It's funny how Mumei couldn't wrap her retarded head around the consequences of her actions yet she knew in half a second that it was her Oni-sama who injected blondie with serum. Also why exactly does she have superstrength after becoming human again? Anyway, loved the first two episodes, hated everything else save for The Back.

I answered the OP's question with details.

Are you retarded?

edge lord raped the plot with his nonsense reasoning

The final fight with Biba was great m8.

White blood doesn't turn you human. It just reverses the black blood effect.

It was good until the train cannon and black smoke part.

Then Biba appeared. The last episode has some good moments but overall doesn't make up for the shit drama that came before.

mumei's boobs went from 0 to 100 between the first and the last episode

NNB was a worse show and you're posting gifs of it. What does that say about you, retard?

The show isn't that great with or without him.

One of the better things about this show imho.

> This guy

Biba turned a shitty drama in a cliché shonnen.

Before Biba: "Look! Zombies kills people and they are hard to kill and this guy made a weapon but too much blood oh crap my friend got bitten suicide scene"

Afetr Biba: "Lets everybody hate this guy who is stronger and smarter than anyone else and is evil MC getting overpowered saving the day"

>smarter
Yeah right. Literally banzai charge tier.

No

>It was good until the train cannon and black smoke part.
But that was literally the best part of the show.

Beach episode fucking when?

>yfw when they do Yukina and Sukari next
>yfw when they do Kajika and Kibito after that

These two are cute.

Has WIT Studio ever made a show that wasn't garbage?

I love this meme

Hoozuki no Reitetsu