Snk/Shingeki no Kyojin 83

So Zeke is Eren's uncle?

If Grisha "brainwashed" everyone in shifter village according to Zeke, then why the fuck was he cast out?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10679637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

>15:26:05

>15:26:07

Bots are fast today.

RIP

Remember that Ymir is having sex with the Princess right now and the letter was just a distraction for the Scouting Legions.

Hanji: Who becomes the titan? Sasha, who isn’t on her deathbed but still severely injured? Or…is there anyone more appropriate?

Sasha is going to live guys. Is between Armin and Erwin.

If Erwin gets the serum will his arm grow back?

I don't see how he can make it out of this, it's sad that he's going to die with so little development. It all went nowhere.

If only... I wish I could literally sacrifice myself right now to surround Bart with my protective energies

Armin and Eren being alive due to plot armor aside, it's nice that Bort at least is going to die.

Yeah I can't see any way for him to get out of it either. I expected more, I admit.

Oh come on, Reiner did make it out of this kind of situations. Thrice.

uh, meant Erwin.

That's what you think.

>Chapter 84
>Ymir jumps out of nowhere, still alive and healthy
>she kills Levi with the vorps
>she reveals she also has the ability to heal others, cause she's the Titanic Queen
>heals Bart,Erwin and Armin with one touch
>smashes the serum on the ground in a touchdown motion to celebrate

Happy ending for all

Bert isn't a cockroach like him. Reiner survived 6 or 7 times so far.

Also, friendly reminder to say "Thank you, Kinny" - if it wasn't for his heroic last act, Armin would never recover from his severe burns.

So special Ackernip powers awake just right now and Mikasa can fight manlet? Fuck off. Manlet had to fight Zeke alone, kill titans alone, while Mikasa just shots a spear. And now bitch is going to win?

Kenny will always be the best.

>still thinking they're going to fight each other

Levi is going to use the serum on Armin after Erwin suddenly wakes up and says "Lebi...my love.....please..think of the children" and then dies.

That's supposed to be the consolation prize for Erwinfellows, that he gets a ''positive'' death.

Poor Ilse, she was and looked like best girl

They're going to have a kissing contest

Wrong thread, my dear.

They'll solve it with rock paper scissors.

>Chapter 84
>EM both set on fighting Levi for the serum
>Hanjo and Jean show up
>Hanjo suggests AE both get half the serum. The one who doesn't eat Bort will be kept contained as a mindless titan inside Shiganshina until they're able to bring Annie.
>Armin and Erwin get injected and left on the roof together with Borthole while everyone gets to a safe distance.
>Because the amount of serum was inadequate, they both turn into abnormals, completely uninterested in Bort.
>now what

Nope, just wanted to explain in one picture how gay this chapter (SnK's) is.

>wanting your friend to survive and fighting for it is now gay

Thanks Kenny

I can't wait for Hussy to read Ymir's passionate love letter and then she surprises her by suddenly appearing form behind and giving her a hug and futafuck.

It was probably more Grisha being on the run and taking refuge in the walls.
I wonder what'll make the shit with the Reiss was all about then though.

It is if you're a guy

The brainwashing probably refers to Grisha trying to start a revolution and turn the people against their titan masters. He was cast out for being the rebel leader.

Are you retarded?

I think for Grisha at least, it was on a smaller scale since only Eren's memories seem to be fucked up.
Then again, it could be that everyone else's memories are fucked up and Eren was the only one who could remember bits of it.

It' actually a pic of her futa dick.

Personally I call it being a decent human being.

Jesus, Annie makes my heart go doki-doki. Also, hoping the serum gets used on Erwin over Armin

Mikasa will cut Erwin's throat so they have no choice but to save Armin.

Eren's memories were fucked up due to the serum, not any brainwashing on Grisha's behalf.

If Zeke wanted to "rescue" his dear nephew, he could have maybe gone about it in a way that didn't involve killing said nephew's mother and friends.

I call this being retarded enough to take things literally even when it's obvious you mustn't.

So Grisha and Zeke are blood relatives?

And manlet will finish Armin so no serum for him either.

What if Zeke is lying and just trying to manipulate Eren.

Then Sasha gets the serum

Oh wow. This actually could happen and then Hange will arrive and will decide.

Wow, no way.

Please let this happen Isayama.

They kind of look alike, so I guess it's implied.

Hard to manipulate someone to your side after destroying their entire life.
>sorry bout that, you've been brainwashed though. This is a rescue.

Levi Uchiha should have been the one to die. Worst character in the manga

That's why they all have pointy ears. Ymir is a blood relative too.

Truth or lie, Eren's probably not going to give a shit about it and still try to kill them. Which is good.

I don't know what would be best. On one hand I would prefer Armin to die because I never cared for him while I do care for the ErwinLevi, but on the other hand, Erwin dying would probably result in a very nice scene full of suffering with Levi crying and cutting down titans at the same time. Not sure which I'd like best.

Wouldn't surprise me anymore. They all have pointy ears and grey eyes.

No, she's an Ackerman.

Ymir is alive and well. She is Dog Titan.

Definitely Erwin surviving.

I hope next chapter is a Bert flashback. Since he seems to have accepted his fate anyhow. I just want some closure before he dies.

We don't even have any of her backstory yet, I just don't see how she could be dead now.

He's unconscious, there will be no flashback. I'm saying it as a Bertfag but there's not much hope for him.

Flashbacks and letter to tell her backstory. It annoys me though because I wanted to hear her side of things more.

It could very well be a trap given it's addressed to Krista and not Historia.
But idc, it's a letter, supposedly from Ymir. Open that shit up already Hange.

This.

She might be alive but it's not looking good for her. If she gave herself up to the warrior village and gave Reiner a letter, she must have think she can't go back there again.

I wonder when they'll give the letter to Historia though. After the basement?

>last chapter
>Armin gives up his life to take down Bort
>Eren will go see the ocean for him
>everyone will remember him as the brave coconut

>this chapter
>Armin still lives
>oh shit Erwong too
>Eren: muh Armin
>Manlet: muh Erwong
>who will win the serum bowl

Isayama is such a hack.

This page was so sad I cannot deny it.

Betting 10 dollars it's a love confession and her explaining how to save humanity.

I don't want to believe it, but this is the most likely scenario.

>surviving
Is that why he's so based?

It could be just general infos about the conflict. Isayama said he wants to reveal secrets soon

Hanji said she doesn't trust Reiner and they'll read it before giving the letter to Historia.

Hoping the serum gets used on no one. I'd rather have Bert knocking about than the other two. I want at least one non-flashback BRA scene, it's not too much to ask for

What if at the end Erwin says: Tell Marie I have always loved her.

I know he's unconsious but he can still have dreams and flashbacks about their pasts and shit just before it cuts off to him getting eaten.

That's right. S/he is only based because s/he is in fact Ymir, the most based character and my favorite character ever in general.

Levi and Erwin's melodrama is one of the most annoying waste of spaces in this manga currently. They are the most boring duo as well and I wish Isayama had the balls to kill them both off.

Now that'd cruel, I'm sure Erwin is not that clueless. He knows he has the manlet in the palm of his hand.
Who's Marie even anyways

That's unlikely, and a flasback now would ruin the tension Isayama set up for the serum. There's a really tiny chance he gets rescued by Reiner but I'm pretty sure it won't happen.

True. I'd rather Bert being alive more than anything but it's pretty sadly obvious that Bert isn't getting out of this alive. Even Zeke gave up on him which is really sad. I wish we just had more time to understand Bert and BRA as a whole compared to muhh ocean every time.

Agreed. Theres no chemistry whatsoever. Erwin just says something and Levi follows/lets him make the decision. Theres no argument, no plans that they worked out together, just orders. Its boring as fuck.

Total waste of two big sacrifices, what a way to drop the ball. They were great moments now cheapened and tossed away by terrible writing.

In retrospect it was kind of inevitable, but I was holding out hope.

Next chapter will be Erwong willingly giving up his life for Armin. The only consolation is that Bort will finally be kill.

Who would /snk/ rather see die?

strawpoll.me/10679637

Are you guys serious? Levi might end up doing whatever Erwin asks but he only does so after much arguing and internal conflict.

fuck off

Reminder that this is all we get for now and up next is
>A FUCKING MONTH
And next chapter won't even have the basement because it'll all focus on one of the two (preferably both) dying and it'll be next year before we get to the basement. Maybe we never will.

>Bert will never talk to Reiner with his new confident self
>Bert will never rescue Annie and confess to her
>Bert will never be able to remind Reiner that he's a warrior ever again

>two heroes sacrifice themselves for humanity
>all the buildup, all the tension
>haha no they'll just eat the ""bad guy"" and they'll be fine
Bravo Isayama
R
A
V
O

Why do you have to be so rude, we're trying to have a civilian discussion over here.

>A Choice With No Regrets was supposed to show how they became such good friends
>Instead it just shows Erwin being sort of a jerk to Levi with no explanation on why they even like each other in the main manga
I like that Levi follows orders and isn't the loose canon you normally get with his sort of character, but yeah his chemestry with Erwin is generally shit.

>his new confident self
More like his new dead-inside self. Either way it's sad, maybe we can still cling to some hope that he'll be saved?

pls no

I think the fight will last for at least a couple more chapters. The birth of a new shifter is more of an end of the volume thing rather than a middle of a volume thing so it's going to be drawn out to end at chapter 86

Erwin's "sacrifice" during this arc was pretry lackcluster compared to Armin.
His scene in the political arc was better.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Armin surviving was retarded no matter how you look at it.

Armin will live because the power of tomodachinakama > Levi's power of homosex.

>all these people shitting on the ErwinLevi chemistry or supposedly lack thereof
Shit taste.

I think Isayama looked at the character popularity results and decided to off whoever didn't rank high enough. He chose Reiner over Bert because Reiner survived 50 times now, it would be weird to break the combo.

And because fujos love man pain.