Brotherhood

youtube.com/watch?v=fLQ1_i_Z4Iw

Episode 3 soon

Other urls found in this thread:

dualshockers.com/2016/07/06/new-final-fantasy-xv-kingsglaives-screenshots-reveal-lunas-brother-will-appear-in-the-game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>protagonist actually had to train hard since early childhood to gain his mad fighting skills
This is not like in my Japanese RPGs.

>yet he still has trouble eating his burgers

how are we supposed to like this faggot with his shit taste in burgers, hes truly the most unlikable FF protagonist.

When you can't spend a month without something trying to kill you, your priorities tend to be a tad skewed.

So will the best girl ever show up at some point?

vk com/wall-10532930_21686

New scenes from Kingsglaive in the interview trailer looks pretty hype. Every impression from nips who watched movie premiere says movie is amazing. Can't wait for the movie to be uploaded online.

Noct likes burgers. He just hates eating vegetables. Remember in the E3 2013 trailer how he was complaining about that vegetable soup when he was a boy?

To be fair, that was Malboro soup. It probably tasted disgusting, despite being a delicacy.

Itachi looks weird in this pic :P

>tfw the Caelums will never have badass family adventures together

He's gonna have some bad constipation if he keeps up that habit.

He spends a good chunk of his time as magic particles and works as a literal magic battery/router. Normal biology doesn't really apply to him anymore.

I don't even eat vegetables myself but i'm gonna make Ignis prepare all sort of vegetables to this little cunt

Yeah but what if he gets magically constipated
Does he just teleport away from his shit?

This just makes him cuter.

He's fine with Ignis' food. Recall how he shut down Gladio and Prompto when they tried to whine about the food in ep1.

>that pause before he puts the lettuce on Iggy's burger.

Kek'd

Gladio's looking like Nyx

And their faces/body language make it obvious they both know what is going to happen. Poor Iggy.

Well Gladio was military like Nyx.

Shota Noctis a cute.

Related news but the hooded guy is confirmed to be Ravus Nox Fleuret and is Luna's older brother, although he took off his hood again like he did before in the 2008 trailer.

Most of the anime takes place about 10 years before the game. They didn't even know her then.

He probably didn't even have a name at that point. It took Nomura two years just to name Noctis.

Yeah but Regis knew Cid and they could show a scene of Regis going to hammerhead and you see loli Cidney

>Partial Nudity
Damn it Gladio

Yeah although even way back then people were speculating he was Stella's brother, then when she was replaced they did the same with Luna, turns out to be true.

I remember that. At least one crazy theory from the early days turned out to be true.

>tfw there will never be a SoL anime about Noctis's high school life

why even live?

Enjoy what you get, user. The movie impressions say the story we're getting is a non-stop suffering train.

As if we needed the movie to know that

Just saw this on tumblr. This wasn't in the trailer.

How did she die?

The magazine caption says "Nurturing and clashing - the bond of Noct and Gladio". Gladio is 6'6 as an adult, so he was probably one of those kids who are taller than you even when they're 12.

Shota Gladio fucking when

No such thing, he was already born buffed like a tank

Doujins when?

Why are the XV threads here much more peaceful than the cancer on Sup Forums? It's almost pure bliss.

Enjoy the happy times while they last

Hopefully never.
Noctis is pure and should remain pure.

Shut up Luna

Agreed

Because Sup Forums is the worst board and Sup Forumsirgins don't actually play vidya; they just shitpost about them.

Better clarity.

>Dat "mullet"?
I have mixed feelings about this.

I think that scan mentions that his design is a little bit different in the game.

Reminds me of Snow.

I already dislike him.

Reminds me nothing like Snow. He's the hooded guy we saw in the 2013 trailer.

Eh, better than the blonde Riku clone in .

dualshockers.com/2016/07/06/new-final-fantasy-xv-kingsglaives-screenshots-reveal-lunas-brother-will-appear-in-the-game/

Here's somewhat translated article of the famitsu scans.

>Ravus Nox Fleuret
>Luna's calm and composed older brother. Since Tenebrae is now a Niflheim province, he serves in the Niflheim armed forces. Visits Insomnia to attend the armistice ceremony.
>Staff comment:
>Watch and compare the change in his attire and countenance between the movie and the game.

He'll probably just put the hood and mask on after the invasion happens, his collar bits looks the same.

Confirmed for primary antagonist?

Fucking this. Sup Forums is filled with nothing but 12-year olds who don't know shit about video games.

Is it just me, or does he kinda look like Liquid Snake?

Possibly. Being Luna's brother, thus brother-in law to Noctis but him also being a high ranked military for Niflheim puts them in direct conflict. There is an incident involving Noctis, Luna and Ravus as children that you'll see in Kingsglaive too.

Well he's blonde and he has a mullet.

This game will probably be ignored once FFVII comes out

Unlikely considering the amount of money Square's invested in this plus the years of hype built up for it.

I doubt it.

I can see him being the Vayne Solidor's Gabranth

Not yet Noctis! It's not over yet!

The most important question :
Will there be any possibility to waifu her in ther game?

Liquid snake's so underused,it would've been cool to see him in later games

No since Noctis is engaged to Luna. In the VR thing you get to perve on Cidney all you want though

We cans till hope. Cloud was even able to try romancing Mr.T's daughter in FF7, so why not?

I know my dream is inpossible ;_;

user, you're not Noctis, you're the 5th party member, Noctis is doing you a favor and leaving Cidney available 'cause he's a bro like that

kek

did they take the 5th one out? I thought he was being left in as a late game surprise

He's a guest party member, alongside others

It's like a running joke they keep referring to different things as the 5th party member, like the car, you, Cor, other people.

Surprised they're going with Somnus on the tv spot

I wish we had Cor in our team, he looks based.

He's just "meh" compared to the other 4.

He does join.

He also 42 years old. Which means he's probably going to die. [s];__;[/s]

>Unsheathes katana
I'm gonna love this man

He better have a straight up iaido move

He screams "I'll be voiced by Cam Clarke in the dub".

Still weird thinking Noctis and Aymeric share the same voice, and at hopefully Aranea has more presence in 15 to make up for the fact Sawashiro voiced worst girl Minfillia in 14.

Well Tatsuhisa Suzuki was cast as Noctis in 2011. Ravus is Yuichi Nakamura.

I like Cor

Why do we need a trailer to a 10-15 minute show?

Yoko taro (drakengard, nier) said he loved the movie so its probably grim as shit

im 95% certain ardyn (fedora guy) is the main antagonist. Luna's bro is probably just a rival type antagonist.

Hope we have a good fight against him 'cause i'm pretty sure we won't get to 1v1 Ardyn and Ideolas
Mano a manos are the one thing i'm worried about in this game

Saw the premier the day before yesterday. Ask me anything.

How was the lip synch

far from perfect.

Shit

How hype we talking about?

Don't really trust the nips on judging if something is good.

Impressions are as follow

>Holy shit. Just... holy shit. Final Fantasy at its best and then it shot into Hollywood. Monsters felt outright alien sometimes.
>Tears. Cried a lot. I think the whole theater was crying at the end. There was outright sobbing around the mid-point, too. Wonder if Noctis realizes what a huge burden he's really inherited.
>I won the tickets, but it was much better than expected. Will go to see again.
>A huge work, really. Kind of unexpected in some aspects, but in a good way.
>Amazing! Having to wait until September to play the game makes me depressed now.
>A beautiful movie, though the action scenes were sometimes so fast they were hard to follow (lol). Wish the heroine's VA was a bit more expressive.
>Fantastic, might go to see it in the theater again. Story felt like a part of a really huge tale. Knew nothing about the setting before watching it and still could follow the movie just fine.
>Luna is a seriously bold and audacious heroine. Not the angry screaming type, but very daring. Final verdict: why isn't it September 30 yet!
>The Versus/XV project might have had a troubled history, but Kingsglaive definitely delivered. Really interested in the story now.
>Putting CGI aside (we all knew it'd look great) I was impressed by the pacing and composition. Even the prologue alone felt like a fully realized tale. The story also doesn't get bogged down in exposition and the balance of silence and motion is superb. My only criticism is that considering how rawly realistic and gruesome the story is, it should have been more bloody. Really recommend watching it before playing the game, because people who know only the demo might get floored by how dark the story really is.

>Highly recommended, seriously. The previous FF movie felt sappy and soap-opera-ish, but KG is very different. It felt Western. Those who like action and stories more focused on strength of will, zeal, and pride should definitely watch it.
>Simply put, fantastic. The visuals, the music, the impact, everything. Was worried about the VAs, but they did an excellent job.
>Been waiting for this since Versus' announcement and yeah, it delivered. Very emotive and the story reduced me to tears. Nyx is a great character and it really drives home how much hope and desperation rests on Noctis' shoulders. "Everything for the Future King", indeed.
>Way too amazing. Stunningly beautiful world and effects, the sunrise scenes in particular. The OST delivered too: powerful and dynamic, but also beautiful. Spent the whole credits crying. The OST was giving me constant goosebumps, but the peak was probably the party scene, accompanied by haunting Somnus For people who had been following the project since the Versus days, the whole thing hit like a truck.

More like Jaime Lannister to Luna's Cersei.

Gonna go to sleep. Might do an AMA tomorrow on Sup Forums. Will use same pic. But i'll drop stuff for you user Movie is entry point to the world of XV, but ends on a cliffhanger, so you have to finish the game to get the full experience.
>Regis is a likable but can be a dick. Think Robert Barathron.
>CG is super well done. Shame the last 30% was mostly in a orange desert area. Looked boring.
>Regis and old grey hair guy talk smack at the party, was a funny scene.
>Red hair guy leaves after the invasion.
>Racism and Nationality is a theme apparently.
>There is an Arabian looking dude in the Kingsglaive who kills the girl glaive in the tower where Nyx fights the armored man.
>Armor man "kills" Regis at the entrance to the crystal place. We don't see him actually killing the king, but all the glaives lose their powers...so yeah...

Movie was great: 8.5/10.

I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt but It
Looks good.

The gameplay of the game is nice so what i'm really worried about is the story.
I expected it to be an overbloated mess but this makes me optimistic.

It out in nippon?

Out in Japan on Saturday. It's already had early screenings and the premiere, though.