How does it feel to be able to see the storm coming and everything you try to do stop it for happening only helps it

How does it feel to be able to see the storm coming and everything you try to do stop it for happening only helps it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/873957293502726144?lang=en
youtu.be/KKzBSk6AgZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying I have been trying to prevent it

Nigger, I've been pushing for this. I want to kill me some leftist scum.

>>see the storm coming
>>trying to stop it

OP we welcome it

I know just where I would go.
Let the revolution begin!
Lefties against the wall!

I'm not draftable, too old.

Have fun in Korea boys.

FUCK DRUMPF!

>trying to stop it
you must be new here
the ultimate happening

MAKE IT FUCKING HAPPEN ALREADY

WE'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR THIS SHIT

Antifa will come out of the woodwork only to be greeted with an assblasting of biblical proportions

Get ready for the influx of right merging normies

Hey, guys, this is not the attitude to have after such a tragic event. After all, the government now knows that one old guy can takeout several hundred people. They know better than attempt to anger several tens of millions of gun owners... oh wait.

Why the fuck would I want to stop it. Been dreaming about it for more than 2 years

Deo Vindice!

You should follow the Syrian Civil War more closely because it will give you some more experience in these matters.

Resources besides oil won't matter, which means resources are only relevant in Texas. No where else. Food is so abundant in the US that it won't matter if it's secured or not. If there is hunger, it is because the cropland is being burned/poisoned with fungus anyway. Cash crops also make no money and are only profitable because the US spends billions on farm aid.

You can't predict conflict zones at this point. Things are too far out. It could be anywhere or everywhere, besides remote parts of the US like the Central Plains or Idaho.

>everything you try to do stop it
>implying

GAS, GAS, GAS! I WANT TO STEP ON THE GAS!

Heh. Leftists are threatening a civil war against people who have been actively preparing for one since the 1970's.

There will NEVER be a civil war in your lifetime

Sorry, anons. I know how goddamn desperate you are for some kind of final "happening", from the way you cling to every single potential apocalypse scenario or genuinely believe that the US will have a serious war in your lifetime, but it isn't going to happen. We'll all be dead in our graves for decades by the time all the interesting shit happens.

Stay in your basement, Sup Forums.

twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/873957293502726144?lang=en

youtu.be/KKzBSk6AgZ8

>There will NEVER be a biker war in your lifetime

>Sorry, fellow americans. I know how goshdarn desperate you are for some kind of final "solution", from the way you cling to every single potential apocalypse scenario or genuinely believe that the country of quebec will have a serious war in your lifetime, but it isn't going to happen. We'll all be raked in our piles for decades by the time all the interesting shit happens.