What do you think of the frog language. Tbf it sounds like someone choking on glass

what do you think of the frog language. Tbf it sounds like someone choking on glass

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5NUBAwvUlU
youtu.be/nRdmePE1NC0
youtube.com/watch?v=pp65uRk5DHE
youtube.com/watch?v=IOmZ_pF_XFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Americans language sounds like someone choking on a BBC

youtube.com/watch?v=V5NUBAwvUlU

It sounds beautiful to me, canadian french is atrocious though

Dunno, as of you guys, especially in vegas, you sound like choking on lead.

J'adore le francais

I love listening to it.
OP is a fag

French sound like they have food in their mouth somewhere and are trying to push it away while talking.

But we Americans probably sound like we're trying to upstage everyone else in the room when we talk, so we can't really single out the French.

Dutch and Israeli are far worse.

the sound is pretty gay, but the way its written is even worse, like some fucking squiggles and written right to left or some retard faggot shit.

It's a beautiful language...(having said that, i personally prefer the sound of Romanian, Japanese, Polish, Italian & Russian tongues.)

French sounds extremely delicate and fluid, I think all the contractions that it uses really makes it flow beautifilly. I'm currently learning it on duolingo at 41% proficiency and i'm quite enjoying it.

youtu.be/nRdmePE1NC0

Video related, old medieval french song that I quite enjoy. When the singer sings "De Cuer Loiaument" the transition to each word is just so seamless and amazing.

French is truly the language of poets.

You got some disgusting tastebuds

Romanian is portuguese + russian, sounds like aids

french is fucking the best only english faggot that speak one language
fuck off canadian french is the only true french

I don't really like it, however it is an asset. France is the most culturally rich country in the West, ironically enough. It is behind most cancerous ideologies but also the most based. I actually wonder how it didn't have a major civil war with this much political division. Anyway, that's one of the reasons why it was historically so politically unstable.

Depends on who's speaking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=pp65uRk5DHE

That's actually exactly what it sounds like. English is lazy and fat and a german bastard baby. Italian is best

>forgot pic

French up to the 60's where pretty good.

But current france french is absolutely terrible.

I wish we'd go back to chansonnier era

youtube.com/watch?v=IOmZ_pF_XFI

Be nice - they gave us a statue.

Besides, everyone loves the Michels - Colombier and Legrand.

Crazy how much she sounds like her aunt, though a bit softer in tone.

Je ne vois pas des problemes avec la langue.

''de'' and missing the ê but still pretty well done