Getting rid of guns is silly...

Getting rid of guns is silly. Here guns are banned and what happened is bad people still get guns even the heavy stuff and we are naked against them without any protection.

Serious question, why doesn't Brazilians do a cleansing of the favelas?
Like, just set tem all on fire, or make some Sarin and deliver it with a drone.

Same reason we haven't wiped out all the Jews.

They're afraid to be called nasty names.

last time they fucking did, some of the niggers managed to run away to the good places in the south and im MG

its worth to sacrifice RIO to keep the rest safe

Hate to break this to you snowflakes but

If one person wants another one dead, your dumb ass wont be stopping them.

Because the favelas ARE Brazil

I build guns in my garage. I actually have to work HARDER to make them not a machinegun.

If I wanted it to be a machinegun I could just use a simple sear and mill the firing pin into the bolt all one piece. Wouldnt have to worry about retention pins, tripping levers, hammers, or seperating the firing pin from the bolt structure.

Building a machinegun is easy, it can literally be done with some steel tubing, bar stock, and $500 worth of cheap 2nd hand chinese tools.

You can never stop somebody from getting guns by banning them anymore than how banning heroin failed to stop all the overdoses sweeping the country.

hideacely ugly weapon m8

What barrel did you use for that?

Only powerful people can do it.

>Muh human rigths
Basically because of the dictatorship now anytime anyone tries to propose this they get called a fascist and shit,in a decade i see this country start to go Rigth and finally purge the shit out of the scum in this land,if it doenst than pls USA nukes us

A generic 9mm carbine barrel.

Yeah it only work to get guns off good people hands

You have to actually enforce the law.

t. defeatist Raimundo.
Go back to Nordeste

Yeah. Cuz cops can be everywhere all the time watching everything. And everybody knows that making stuff illegal means the criminals just stop trying to get them and turn in any they already have. Its just human nature.

Speak for yourself Hell de Janeiro

What the fuck are you talking about? The biggest favelas are in the southeast

Yeah. Like the billions spent on the war on drugs. Totes helping.

It's like they say, guns don't kill people, people kill people. Take away their guns and they will find a way to kill each other.
Third worlders are inherently violent and americans aren't that much different either. Strict gun control won't make a difference unless people themselves change.

Started by migrants who brought their poverty and niggers that were not sent back. The favelas have to leave.

I find it really ironic that you're making this thread using a screenshot of a webm in which a good samaritan pulls up and shoots the two punks robbing the cameraman
I don't have the webm saved but it gets posted on /gif/ every so often

You still need ammo and barrel otherwise you woudnt hit shit.

dude we do this every year
they send in the army + BOE /BOPE
kill everybody

vermin just sprouts again, it's a rooted thing

your 'good samaritan' is an off duty cop, one of the few guys that can carry in our paradise
OP's point still stands, weapons will be dealt regardless of laws, just look at France

Yup. All this ban guns shit is just sheep bleating for the establishments goals. Guns are not disappearing in this country...ever...

All allowing gun rights does is give law abiding people and option to have a chance if needed.

you're making absolute statements with a lot of confidence there buddy.

One: I think you're smart. You have engineering skills and craft skills that are worthy of respect, even if I acknowledge that there are many others like you.

Your ability to acquire weapons, ammunition and desire to do so are a product of your environment, however, where few of those things are restricted.

Restrictions CAN AND DO prevent some would be killers obtaining guns however.

Our conflict is that you want to make it easier for them to do so, and we think that reasonable precautions can and do prevent these killings.

Australia.

Just wear body armor in public if youre that paranoid jeez