drive.google.com/open?id=1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM
drive.google.com/open?id=1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ
pastebin.com/zCy3WGLk
pastebin.com/igeUi8Jj
youtube.com/watch?v=QEJjvPm1WR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so no Arc 4?

So three fucking episodes of subaru being a fucking faggot and being tortured until he man's up? Jesus christ.

i.e find a way to think it's cool or to fix it. She wouldn't drop him like a sack of shit or call him ugly because she's imprinted. It would either be a plus, rationalised away or 'fixed' and unless they have scar removal magic she only has two options of those three available.

Why did Ram have to go through all that suffering, why is she getting fucked by CC?

I'm so mad.

>Ep 18: From ZERO

I cannot wait

>Ep 18: From ZERO

>implying she's not
Rationalising shit because you don't want to think ill of people is retarded. Hell, she wanted to kill Subaru (and did so) for insulting her beloved sister with his presence. She is obsessive in both the good and bad ways.

She has good genes, Clown is a body snatcher who captures the bodies of the children he has, and Ram was the perfect candidate.

So he made the cult burn down her village and cut off her horn so she'd become dependent on him, then he faked saving then.

Yeah I know it was a rhetorical question. Just seeing her smile and put Roswaal first on her priority list makes me so furious.

This is not okay.

That wasn't the reason, he smelled of witch, and she was suspicious of him all along, since she knew that was the same smell the witch cult guys have. Her mentioning her sister was because she felt sick over the idea of her sister having to pretend to be kind towards someone who "clearly was" was member of such filthy cult, and for what they did to her.

Even if he hadn't talked to her sister, she would have gone for him for answers if she found him on top of the cliff again looking at the mansion.

I don't think she would want to remove the scars on Subaru's body though, as those battle scars represents his growth. Though it probably wouldn't avoid her for feeling a little sad knowing she might have indirectly caused them.

Can you even heal scars? You'd think Felix would have done so a long time ago if it was possible.

Well yeah, she'd be pretty terrible if she dropped him after getting a few nasty scars. Hell, she'd probably want to lick them all over his muscular body or something.

The Roswaal thing is probably a more serious issue, and she's probably going to find out about it. The worst thing that might come from that is if Ram ends up defending Clowndick against Rem. Just imagine how emotionally devastating that would be, seeing Ram prioritizing the one who destroyed their village and crippled her over her own sister.

>That wasn't the reason, he smelled of witch
Someone needs to look at things again. It's because he smelled that she distrusted him. The reason she chimps out and gets emotional is because he is near Ram, which Rem sees as an insult to her suffering.

I don't think Ram is stupid enough to still want the clown if she found out all of this happened because of him, she likes him because she thinks he's benevolent and their savior, once that facade falls, she'll be done with him.

Then pray that Gaaf will win her heart and take her away from the clown. Besides, she honestly deserves someone who genuinely cares about her and her well-being.

>From ZERO

W-what happens there?

>implying she just won't break, unable to deal with the conflict from the revalation
Nah mate. She is down with the cloun

It really depends on if she's willing to believe it. That might be harder if she still doesn't remember Rem.

Extreme healing from Rem.

Um... it's all going to be fine, user.

Deshi! Deshi! Basara! Basara!

Oh. This is a really good point to. She's definitely set on the path of the Cloun.

>implying the author doesn't want you to witness as he destroys Subaru's sanity every fucking second

Everyday user.

Out of all the characters, for some reason I symphatize with Ram the most. and it actually hurts so much because she's just a side and I hate NTR so much.

Explosion!

youtube.com/watch?v=mrxyOJfy0ww

At least he can have Mimi.

Why are cat people so goddamn cute?

- omake fanservice of manga arc 2
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1712133

- last chapter of manga arc 3
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1717539

- extra chapter: Mayonnaise
drive.google.com/open?id=1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM

- extra chapter: King
drive.google.com/open?id=1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc

- maximum Subaru x Rem moment (pic related)
pastebin.com/597zWXGx

pastebin.com/8DQDJ08N (spanish original translation)

- AU Natsuki Rem
drive.google.com/open?id=0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE

drive.google.com/open?id=1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM

drive.google.com/open?id=1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg

- summary arc 2,3,4,5
pastebin.com/GbgUPSKZ

- summary arc 6
pastebin.com/zCy3WGLk

- Subaru x Emilia moment
pastebin.com/igeUi8Jj

What happens?

What the hell is going on in this drawing?

Is it about the King's game failed attempt at Hugging/forehead kissing from Subaru?

user, you don't need to post that every thread. Please delete this post and post it again only when asked.

Oh yes. I get the feeling that Rem's going to have a hard time adjusting to everything and is going to be depressed for awhile.

Inb4 checkpoint after she kills herself. Not that it'll ever happen.

>- maximum Subaru x Rem moment

He still brings up Emilia. MAXIMUM KEK. Remfags won't ever recover.

Subaru reaches his lowest point in the entire series so far and since, had the same situation with Rem like he did with Emilia. Except unlike Emilia who made him into a little bitch Rem made him into a War Hero.

>implying
Emilia is only relevant because Satella is using her as a snare. Who is the real cuck here?
Both girls are shit. Pick literally any other female character and get some taste

Damn, son..

Posting Satella.

do you think kadokawa has gone full in on re zero?

Multiple episode skipping OP and ED and multiple insert song too

they are squeezing the shit out of every time as much as possible

That's the reason why people ship Subaru and Rem together so zealously, because they bring the best out of each other.

Why are you so angry?

>picking any other character besides the two main CANON love interests

Contrarian spotted.

Subaru redeems himself after episode 18.

Will they go full Mastodoon on that cetacean?

Yet when he's wandered off and gotten himself hurt, he thinks about Rem first and wants to be -with- her.

On the other hand, his thoughts about Emilia were earlier shown to be influenced by the dark hand, and manifest as strong negative emotions about being -separated- from her.

>Great soundtrack
>Good voice acting
>Break time shorts
>Preview is always a big joke with the voice actors being funny but still following the relation to the characters
>Voice actress for maid that won't show up until arc 4
>Skipping OP and ED to get as much as possible in
>Good animation for fight scenes

They must seriously like the story.

I pick Beatrice, Subaru becomes one hell of a lovable father figure whenever she is around.

>Rem
>canon
>satella
>not the main love interest
Anime-only or retard, you decide.

Just stating the obvious, friendo. Emilia is a) a shit and b) a proxy for Satella who is much better and more devoted anyway.

CGI whale

If only they adapted this scene for the carriage in arc 3.

This here is some good taste. Their King's game interaction was amusing too.

>Emilia is Satella all along
>She actually has 2 personalities
>Emilia is her original personality
>Satella is her witch personality
>At the end Subaru has to make Satella disappear all while saving Emilia in the process

We don't even know Satella's motivation behind her love for him yet to be saying she's better.

Rem a best.

Emilia a shit.

Ok

That would suite the whole time fuckery theme with RE:death but it doesn't gel with how the cults think of her. Like as not she's just a good old fashioned seal.

The trick is, is Satella sealed in her now OR is she time fuckerey'd into being an ultimate seal for her later?

>Satella was born from her warped relationship with Subaru.
>Subaru saves her by making everyone forget he ever existed.
>No one will ever remember what he's done to save them, just like it's always been.
>Even if they forget him, he'll never forget them.

>AU
>King game

How can this fucker right shit that brings the dumbest smile to my face, and at the same time so much suffering in the main series?

Subaru is a fucking sperg, but even I can't deny kid didnt deserve this, after reading shit like this.

What if she plans to swap Emilia for herself since both are so incredibly similar to each other?

I'm telling you Satella only destroyed half the world and willingly accepted the witch spirit because her Subaru died! Now that she's all mighty, she can bring him back but only on the premise that he doesn't remember her!

Re:Zero - Bringing two old lovers together!

Subaru always becomes a lovable dad whenever he has his three adoptive daughters and son involved.

Still acts like a toned down douchenozzel whenever he's around Emilia though.

>Rem
>not canon
I can agree.

>Satella
>not the main love interest
You don't put your dick in crazy. Either you are A) a virgin B) a cuck

The mayo chapter was pretty funny too.

Probably sealed in her and probably Emilia suffers from a little amnesia, and aren't Emilia's clothes similar to what witch Satella uses? I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere

See

Just because he should doesn't mean she isn't. It's one sided at the moment. He isn't interested in her but he is her love interest.
Given that her character carries more narrative weight than anyother and we all know she's going to be end game in one capacity or another she is the main.

Rem a shit.

fuck off

Remove the elf.
Add the children.

I don't know. I'd like the ultimate suffering to be that Emilia is used to seal Satella at the end of the story so to defeat the big evil he has to sacrifice his obsession and her tool to manipulate him.

Rem is literally the most overrated character in the show.

they are going all in expeting this to be the next naruto or some shit

they do get normies attention though which increase their sales and attention rate

>hurr durr why is no one loving my shitty waifu emilia

Rem Natsuki and Ram Baumann fucking never.

Why do the cursed brides and star-crossed lovers be the ones that are to lovable? It sucks.

Author only wrote the AU as compromise to the Remfags because it will never happen in canon.

L M A O
M
A
O

All we need is to remove the elf and we can have Pappy Subaru.

Is true that Emilia turns out to be a vampire?

If so, then picked up again.

why elf ears ?

I don't think anyone expects this to be the next Naruto or some shit, considering this isn't even shonen.

I think the next SAO would make more sense.

Eh. I really don't think Subaru is going to get with Satella in the end.
I don't know. I think he might actually end up saving Satella, but not in a way anyone will remember him for. Quite the opposite actually. I want him to save everyone by not being remembered. If he's the reason Satella became a witch and went mad in the first place, erasing his history from the world might be necessary.

Satellite is best girl.

I'm fairly sure he did that to spite then actually, he even went all sarcastic on twitter "Sorry if i broke your heart."

I think that's Elsa.

>mfw the author only created the AU to make Rem's death more painful and glorious and to make our tears more delicious

>AU as compromise

Wrong. The author made the AU to taunt us. He himself even taunted us on the forums.

>I am not gouging their hearts because it’s fun to do so. I’m gouging their hearts as one way to have fun. There are various other ways to have fun. Both you and I, are the same human being.
>Is there anyone who would actively do something that’s not enjoyable? You, weren’t you taught that the thing people hate is ‘taking the initiative’?

But it still doesn't mean that Rem will stop being best girl. Emilia still has a lot of work ahead of her.

>Compromise
It was taunting. He openly admits it was for shits and giggles to give them a taste of what they can't have.

Fucking sadist.

Those aren't elf ears, these are elf ears.

It's true though. Rem a shit. And you have shit taste.

How is the relationship between Petra and Subaru?

>"Sorry if i broke your heart."
I love this guy.

Re:Petit - Episode 2 by Hachiman
youtube.com/watch?v=QEJjvPm1WR4

I IMPLORE SOMEONE TO MAKE A SUBARU VERSION OF THIS ALREADY.

Emilia's aunt was hot as fuck.

Permanently daughteru/imoutoized

theres only 19 episodes?

Was Subaru and Rem's crucifixion not coverd in the anime? I thought it would have taken place last episode.

I don't think Water Magic can heal all scars, just look at Wilhelm's.