Biology is amazing

Biology is amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89bntPvL3-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

R A R E
Reverse-Cucking?!

cucked

You know that nigger is going to kill that kid.

Just realized the pic is reversed

look at his face lol,he look disappointed

You can see the regret in his eyes.

That nigger looks depressed

How did you get Shaun King's baby photos?

KANGZ

good, now kill him for not realizing this could happen.

Are you sure you don't have any adoption forms?

>stepped up to raise another person's son
I had a girl tell me I'm not a real man because I broke it off after finding out she had a kid

WE

WUZ

LMAO

Lol it’s reverse bill burr

Reverse psychology.

BLEACHED!

White American children..

she can't get enough of that big black cuck

#
Absolutely hate the dumb bitchs who think you hate them because they want kids when you don't

lmao trying to make you feel bad for not wanting to look after her bastard child

duh. it's from a mirror.

I admire men who are willing to step up and accept a child who isn't his biological offspring. My dad raised me like I was his own, never once treated me any differently. Had it not have been for him, who knows how having no father would have affected me.

The funny thing is that people think this shirt has anything to do with raising another man's shirt

It's literally because when someone sees a black father they automatically assume he would have bailed on his biological child

Bleached.com

ugly babby tho

>If you don't have angular, defined features, you aren't white
>Keanu Reeves is considered white

I had a biracial friend in high school (black father, white mother) who was white as fuck, fair skin, blond hair, blue eyes. He use to call himself, "Incognegro."

Keanu Reeves is a fucking leaf

WE

No one considers Rashida Jones white, Saheed.

You don't deserve to live.

well when fucking europe was white they needed reason to hate eachother
so nation one is born into was said reason.

WE WUZ ROYALZ

JUST

I honestly don't blame her. I had a GF who broke it off with me when she found out I had a wife.

You fucking retard.

You should have rebutted her with a real woman would bare childen to fathers who stick around

Nothing worse than a woman who makes her burden everyones problem

Well I later found out that she worked with him and had another kid with another guy, but didn't have custody.

Bullet dodged.

>step dads
honestly this used to bother me but who cares? long as he takes care of them and she provides more kids who cares? tell me why i am wrong

>union jack in one square
>welsh flag in another

Report to the Hall of Justice for incineration.

not a very flattering profile of liam neeson

It's a very, very selfless act, to the point of hating yourself

because niggers thats why. dont get fatigue faggot. stay on target.

>implying anyone genuinely considers those people of european descent
what autist made this?

im pretty sure a big portion of people are aware sofia richie is the daughter of lionel richie and isn't white

It's a baby, not a basketball. Stop gripping it like you are about to slam it through a hoop.

>eminem
>not white

he literally has blue eyes and blonde hair

>bleached

you know, racemixing goes both ways

I feel bad for every negro that falls for the caucasian thot meme and has a son/ daughter that looks nothing like him
race traitors are on both sides

>you are now aware that BLACKED is a psyop against niggers too

with jews everyone loses

are you confusing wentworth miller for eminem?

Yes I did.

>That look of absolute regret.
BLACKED.com lied to him.

Nice people. Adopted an Ukrainian.
There should be more like this in west because those Ukrainians are spilling here, we have already enough of them since USSR and they are even more retarded than russians.

Slutty women is the evil that will unite the races of men.

youtube.com/watch?v=89bntPvL3-A

In itself, there is no problem with it, and is a noble act. Problem is that single parenting is an epidemic and this symptom is troubling and not being addressed. As a result, I personally think it is healthy for a culture to start frowning on this kind of shit, instead of praising it and ignoring the extreme detriment that comes with it on an individual and social level.

THE KIDS LIGHTER THAN ITS MOTHER HAHAH

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

I raised my niece because of my sister's poor choices, but I guess it's different since she's my own kin.

fUCKIN BRUTAL

Royalty N Shiet

>Don't talk to me or my white son ever again.

Meh. Good for them. Kids with fathers do better in school and grow up to be self-reliant. Strong nations start with strong families. It's his choice anyway, he is well within his right to leave for greener pastures.

I mean, I'm not about to raise another man's child because I'm not a sucker but best of luck and happiness to them.

KEK

SHIT EYES

Underrated post

Miller and Reeves aren't American.

Nobody considers Rashida white.

No idea who that spictress is

If every time a Black person had a child with a White person, the child turned out to be White, you'd obviously supportrace mixing

rashida jones is 100% black

>he literally has blue eyes and blonde hair
He has part mulatto facial features. Do you think blue eyes and blond hair are the only criteria ? Then i guess you'll agree with this ?

That look on the dad's face makes me feel bad for him tbqh

Blacks CAN have "white" (skinned) kids. 2 whites can't have a black kid. You fail at basic genetics. Whiteness is recessive, so you can carry the genes, but still be black because of your dominant black genes giving you extra melanin.

She's ADOPTED.

>raising another man's shirt

hold on a sec... did a white woman actually cuck a big black cock KANG with a little dick white boi?

WUZ

he saw the potential in a white son

>be nog
>your kid is white as fuck
>everyone thinks your wife cucked you with some whitey

JUST
U
S
T

>He has part mulatto facial features.

thank you for your post mister Sheckelstein. we appreciate your support of "Race war nau" program.

Did you burst out laughing? That's about the only response that statement deserves.

>cherry picking models.

nice post, would read again

If this guy looks "white" to you, then it only confirms this post:

better watch out kid!