How the hell is this legal? (Gat Crank)

Step 1. Make this device illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=jif4Wo0LDX8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_U6tORrODJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

umm, okay...sage

It's legal because it can not be practically used. When you crank the handle you don't have proper grip of your rifle so accuracy will suffer. Among other things it creates problems with.

>flag
>post
goodbye
saged

Wow it sounds exactly like the vegas gunshots.

dur

LEO confirmed Gatling type mod.

Yeah, This. What would be more practical would be a small motor that you can engage to spin the trigger actuator. Problem with that is you'd need something like a nikita, and who wants to add a power drill to their rig? Better to just learn bump firing.

News report said police said he had a gun tripod in the room. And he didn't need accuracy when he was firing into a crowd of 20,000. So the question still stands.

because each shot requires input from the user. grey area at those speeds

yeah naw the gun is still semi automatic because the trigger must be engaged each time. Someone just found a way to pull it really fast.

really, you could use motors that fire one shot when triggered by an electronic drum pad, and fire as fast as you can bongo

bump, because libs will be talking about it for years, when they see the super scary guns

Nebba Bin Dun Befo

What's the point? You can make one of those out of household materials in like 5 or 10 minutes.

Should we make pulling your trigger really fast illegal too? Because you can get the same result by doing that.

Yeah, lets ban cranks!

I too am a fucking idiot!

So it's all come full circle back to the original gatling gun style of firing.

>physically being there to operate the weapon
>not running it over the Internet while sipping drinks on the beach on the other side of the world

I am surrounded by nigger-tier IQs.

This, with a light trigger weight you can rapid fire a semi just as effectively with your finger than with this stupid crank thing.

It doesn't shoot any faster than your trigger finger and it makes you shoot way less accurately.

tripods dont mean dick without two hands and a proper grip and shouldering.

Also MEDIA MAKES SHIT UP!

yeah the media is full of shit, that was real full auto. not some switch or bump fire.

Go kill yourself you nu-male faggot.

If it was actually an automatic weapon that will be curious. It will be interesting to see where that came from. I haven't been able to find specifics on the make at this point myself.

Do you think he said that to himself right before he deflowered his daughter(s)?

Heh I thought it would be one shot per revolution, that was pretty fast

>crowd of people
>accuracy

>Making it illegal = It will not exist
Just make drugs illegal OP and it will all go away.

>crowd of people
>shoot them all the in the fingers and toes

Give em the ole Rata-tat-tat.

haha that is amazing

>Gun control totally works!
>be my flag
>criminals having heavier gear than police. Old Balkan gear flooding across border.
>Easily accessible AK47's to every small-time thug.
>Multiple hand grenade attacks every week against restaurants not paying up, public offices not giving gibs on command and some thrown into the bedrooms of competitors kids.
Sure is working.

most people who know bumpfire know its jamtastic, irregular fire rate, and at his angle of attack, would be cumbersome.

You don't exactly have a good record for border security so it's no suprise

You would have to be retarded to use a gimmick accessory.
Then again iirc the batman theater shooter used a betamag so who knows.

>border security
What's that?

There are people who can fire a semi-automatic faster than this and hand cranks have always been legal.

Not to mention, as a side note here, but you can make anything semi into full auto with not necessarily legal parts and/or a good machinist.

So many people see full auto and think they can mow down a city with their feet up sipping a pina colada

What type of man watches this and doesnt get a hard on or hate on it

Whew, lad. I lol'd.

How long until "muh no accessories" will be officially btfo? Listen to the recording, there's a distinctive rise and fall of the rate of fire whereas a fully automatic weapon should have a consistent rate of fire.

I personally don't see why the accessories should be legal, whether or not they were used, given that they have no legitimate use. Sure people will make them anyway, but that's not an argument for ALLOWING these accessories when they indisputably result in lowered accuracy for any weapon they're used with.

Guns aren't toys, you aren't entitled to modify them however you wish.

You noguns faggots are really embarrassing, almost as bad as the media.

It wouldn't be that costly for open venues like this to hire a few private contractors in plain clothes with hidden rifles nearby, ready to intervene in exactly these kinds of situations.

That crowd was like fish in a barrell, people shouldn't be so reliant on the state to protect themselves... they should have to actually consider the reality of hanging out in an unsecured open venue like that surrounded by tall buildings.

>i came up on reddit
SAGE
SAGE
SAGEEEEE

I love burgers
The comfiest people on the planet

>I personally don't see why the accessories should be legal, whether or not they were used, given that they have no legitimate use. Sure people will make them anyway, but that's not an argument for ALLOWING these accessories when they indisputably result in lowered accuracy for any weapon they're used with.
how is that not an argument for keeping them legal?

Also no, the fire rate, ignoring echo, is consistent.

this. you dont even need to cap the guy instantly, just pin him down, disrupt the fire, so emergency services can get there.

Its not a gun issue. its a soft target issue.

You've never shot a semi auto rifle ever have you?

Why the fuck do so many hillbilly rednecks own suppressors?

they're not that expensive and what does it matter? its a 20db difference, max

You can literally do the same thing with your finger. Saged.

fucking kek

>These devices make a weapon less accurate and harder to control => increases risk of user error
>Have no tangible benefit

The responsibility of proper firearm usage outweighs one's desire for amusement, therefore the devices should be illegal.

kek

This old guy is cool, would hang with and shoot guns with

They're fun to play with.

>finger bang

keks

Well you see the thing is you can't just make guns illegal at the snap of your fingers. First of all you need to decide which make and model of guns you have to ban.

Then a bunch of old white wankers in Washington have to come together, and set aside their personal and professional differences in order to vote it into law. This usual involves a lot of political capital being traded and unwarranted favors in the form of campaign funds/backing during upcoming elections being given out just to acquire a singular vote, to ban a gun.

The other problem being is that the NRA is the biggest contributor to the republican party so why would a republican senator vote to have guns banned when the NRA pays for your campaigns?

Then you have to worry about the manufacturers who make these guns and can very easily reproduce the same make/model of the banned gun but just change something as mundane as the handle and put it back on the market.

tl;dr the American law-making system is absurd and outdated.

>you dont even need to cap the guy instantly, just pin him down,
Ah yes, run towards the guy with a machine gun and pin him down just like Sylvester Stallone did in that one movie.

Except its not called the Bill of needs, you dumb faggot.

Therefore, fuck your face. i want one. nothing gun related should be illegal.

Oh look a commie is being retarded and doesnt understand what "suppressing fire" is.

and the world keeps turning as usual.

You suppress fire by using your own body as a human shield? Surely playing decades of call of duty hasn't made you this stupid, people didn't even know where the shots were coming from cause it was dark out.

I'm 100% pro-2nd amendment but you are the retard in this situation

......Yep.
Yep...this has to be b8.
Commies dont object to human meat shields.
not that i suggested that.

that would be badass

Pretty hard to ban something that could be made in any high school metal shop.

>Guns aren't toys, you aren't entitled to modify them however you wish.
They are chattel and I can do whatever the fuck I want to with them. Go neck yourself you Stalnist shill.

>Semi auto

youtube.com/watch?v=_U6tORrODJE

Eactly how do you pin someone who has a machine gun without getting injured or killed?

What's next?

People with fast fingers?

I can shoot damn near as fast as full auto if I jist keep clicking.

Go ahead and click your mouse as fast as you can 30 times.

That's how fast you can fire a semi auto.

are they modified now ? i have seen youtube vids where those firing 40 rounds in 2-3 seconds ?

Fuck that. I just ordered one. Thanks for posting, faggot ;)

if you wanna shoot people join the military

Looks fun as fuck

I held down the firing stud on a gatling gun in a helicopter for eight seconds and killed about 200 people.

It isn't about the speed of fire. At that point most of it is wasted anyway. A man with a rifle and a good position can and will kill dozens of people because he has ample time to aim and fire at groups in bursts.

We're actually lucky this guy was a retard, if he'd been thinking he could've probably tripled his numbers. I'd pay good money to see his firing patterns on a topographical map, I'm interested in what his plan was.

show your flag peasant

>ban technology that literally predates cartridge firearms
no

>that was real full auto
so the shooters were using military hardware?

Holy shit I'm going to Hell now.

>Make this device illegal.
Make muslims, leftists, communists, antifa and third world invaders illegal. How the hell are they still legal?

Shut up homo. Most people who join the military end up taking out trashbags and driving trucks for four years. You don't know shit and you should be embarrassed at how ignorant you are.

But, I imagine you're used to being ignorant by now, that is the nature of the ignorant. So instead, just be silent.

liberals have more emotions than brains

>he could've probably tripled his numbers.
They probably wont release numbers but I have my suspicions a lot of people were simply trampled to death and he only hit a few.

Step 0.5- Fucking. Kill. Yourself. You. Absolute. Faggot.

>Also no, the fire rate, ignoring echo, is consistent.

allofmyrage.jpg. No. No, it clearly isn't. Asshat, you are either trolling (which I guess would be at least 8/10 since I replied), or you haven't seen the video that clearly proves with 100% certainty that the rate of fire rises and falls within one clip. That is not full auto anything.

Moron - you just started typing a four paragraph reply without first looking at what you are responding to? Your reply didn't have anything to do with OP's post.

Also, your points are juvenile and nonsensical.

tl;dr go to bed, it is a school night.

who else just bought a shitty bmf activator to get their preban in the door if this actually goes anywhere

Once it's unequivocally confirmed he's a leftist the news media are going to stop reporting on americas second bernie shooter

I'm gonna have to show this to Satan when I get to hell.