No, you do not NEED a gun

Let's look at the common arguments for why we NEED guns.

>home defense
The WEAKEST of all possible arguments. If your gun is properly secured (unloaded, locked in a safe, with trigger lock) then how exactly are you going to have time to get to your gun? Add in the panic that many people would be feeling, you're going to be bumbling around trying to unlock your gun and load the ammo, during which time you could have been calling 911. The only way in which a gun would be effective for home defense would be to keep it loaded, unlocked, and within easy reach - which would then make it easy for anyone else (including children) to access the gun.

>PROTECT ME FROM DA TYRANNICAL GOVMENT!
Laughable. So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc? Even if you're one of these heavily armed militia groups living on a remote compound, how long do you really think you could hold out against a government bent on subjugation?

>hunting
Humans managed to hunt just fine for thousands of years before the invention of firearms.

>protection
There are safer, non-lethal means of self-protection. Mace, pepper spray, stun guns, etc. By introducing a gun into the mix, you're escalating the situation into a lethal one. There's also a very good chance that your gun could be used against you. And if you're in an area there there might be dangerous wildlife, do you really think your handgun is going to be an effective form of protection against a charging mountain lion or grizzly bear?

>i-i-if everyone had guns then mass shootings would never happen!
Oh yeah, think about all those massacres that were stopped by brave gun toting citizens! Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech, San Bernadino, Pulse, Vegas, the list goes on!

>because I CAN
Ah, the good old "ME" argument, and what it usually boils down to. You don't really NEED a gun, but you WANT a gun. At least be honest about it.

>tyrannical govment

ask the palestinians about how much the israelis cared about their safety from gun violence.

>If your gun is properly secured (unloaded, locked in a safe, with trigger lock) then how exactly are you going to have time to get to your gun?

Show us your flag, leaf.

SAGE

Bill of Rights not bill of needs.

Shill thread. Don't post or sage.

Live in Alaska and tell me you don’t need a gun. Or at least a bow

Uncle Mao knows best.

Need guns to kill anarchist who would grab guns.

What kind of idiot is an anarchist who wants a big government that grab guns, anyway? That's stupid beyond belief.

I live in a state where I can openly carry a sword but not a gun.(CA) Soon to be flipped.

Fuck off commie. Come and take them if you want them so bad.

>NEED

The only thing we NEED is for you to kill yourself.

But our gov keeps wanting us to by the fear gear

Sorry commie, I'm coming for you and I have more then a nail in a stick.

>Bill of Needs
sorry, its the Bill of Rights

You dont need a gun, you need the RIGHT to own a gun. If you cant tell the difference you are mentally handicapped.

Fuck off.

>We don't need guns, law enforcement will protect us

>Law enforcement is violent and kill innocent people, especially black people.

>memeflag
>redditposting
>1 post by OP
>not saging this faggotry
I hate each and every one of you

ITT "I've never had to waive a gun before because I live in an affluent neighborhood / have never left my parents basement."

Fuck off with your mom politics

I already have guns.

Come and get them if you want.

Fuck off.

Why do we need anarchist. They do nothing productive and cause destruction at political demonstrations. They all should be removed.

>NEED

Who decides what I need? Can the government determine I don't need free speech? Can the government decide that I don't need to access the internet or Sup Forums? Can the government decide that I don't need the food that I want to buy because I can subside on only rice and water and anything else is excessive? Do I need a tv, no not really, when does the government take that away? Where does this end? Who decides what I need?

WARM UP THOSE DICE

>no, you do not NEED a gun

Why? they are excellent for killing commies like yourself

>Laughable. So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective
This one always gets me. Especially because leftists love to post that Vietnam macro with "who would win: the entire US army or Asian farmers?" Remember that our worst wars have been lost or are currently being lost to under equipped nobodies. It is absolutely possible to resist the NWO or whatever with ARs and IED.

this is the true redpill. Sup Forumstards will deny this

Waste of digits.
I'll bite.
>home defense
Just properly maintain your gun and put it out of reach for children, a safe is the ideal solution.
Your argument of the waste of time by loading the gun is laughable, but please, tell me how I should place the value of my life on a random factor (how far to my home is the closest responding officer).
>The gov.
Yeah because a government would roll out tanks, jets, LDA, troops and all the logistics behind them for citizens around the country taking arms against them. A tank sure is helpful to clean a building room by room, as much as a jet is patrolling in the sewers.
>hunting
"Humans managed to eat just fine for thousands of years before the invention of cutlery"
>protection
I don't want and need something safe to protect myself, because I don't know the intentions of the attacking party.
Training and conditionning is the key to keep your gun in your hands during a fight/freeze/flight situation.
>wildlife
Depends on what kind of gun and ammunition you have in this kind of situation.
>>i-i-if everyone had guns then mass shootings would never happen!
All of this happened in gun-free-zones.
>because I CAN
And because you should.

Oh, but we do. Your side incorporated the Bill of Rights. Now all states have to follow WILL NOT INFRINGE. Good job.

this is the nip who does a lot of latex shoots right

>PROTECT ME FROM DA TYRANNICAL GOVMENT!
>Laughable. So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc? Even if you're one of these heavily armed militia groups living on a remote compound, how long do you really think you could hold out against a government bent on subjugation?

We've been fighting sand niggers overseas for over 16 years now ?

YOU do not need a gun.

I do. So go fucking kill yourself, retarded communist teenager.

No idea. I just saved it because I am a race traitor for Jap puss.

>The only way in which a gun would be effective for home defense would be to keep it loaded, unlocked, and within easy reach - which would then make it easy for anyone else (including children) to access the gun.

The only time you need to lock your gun is if you have children in the house that are age 2-12. That's one decade out of your life that you need some kind of lock.

During that decade, you can get a easy access safe in your room that you can open in seconds. There's no reason to have the gun unloaded or have a trigger lock. One safe is enough.

rolling

Also why do libs go on about how great denmark/sweden are yet want to shit up america instead? Why not just go live in europe?

you don't need to live, either.

land of the free home of the brave bitch.

we don't give a fuck, cold dead hands you pussy nigger.

>Everything is banned by default and someone must prove a need before it is permitted

>government

Basically you're saying "just sit down and take it lol"
Fuck yourself, bootlicker.

If the hypothetical tyrannical government is going to pound its own country and people into dust with all of that artillery, and all of those tanks and fighter jets, all of the operators of which would be totally cool with doing. I do agree that those rifles and handguns are useless and would not protect anyone from that government.

However, if you believe that that scenario makes any sense, you may be retarded.

It's not called the Bill of Needs.
Remember that these same people think that you do not need electricity, a car, or a house larger than a "tumbleweed" shed.

Since assault weapons are such a huge problem in america why don't we do this instead!

The fingerprinting smart guns are a good first step, but they still leave open a lot of room for abusive by an authorized user. I propose that guns should not only need biometric unlocks, but also that the user should need to call up 911 and have the operator remotely unlock the gun for use it they concur the user is in a legimate life threatening situation. Also, mandating cameras attached to all weapons, especially concealed carry ones, which record and transmit to a cloud storage.

Guns should also have a feature whereby they can only fire if they are pressed against the target. This will prevent mentally unstable men from killing children at long range.

Magazine limits are common sense, but also the first round loaded should be required to be a warning foam round. The foam rounds used by police forces are effective, but still require training to use safely, so the mandatory civilian foam rounds should be much less dense, and not designed to inflict pain, but to make sure an attacker 100% knows there is a gun present and give them a chance to flee- thus reducing overall gun deaths.

We should should also license free thought and speech. We can control the spread of bad ideas by putting biometric scanners on all computers, cell phones, video game consoles so that certain ideologies cant spread.

Obviously dangerous speech and ideas are easily concealed in various ways, so all information about our populace will be public record and searchable.

All people should have an override put into their voice box so that they can have their voices muted if they start saying something potentially hurtful or expressing dangerous ideas.

Help me come up with some progressive ideas that will help me target the greatest killer of this or any other century. I know with some time we can stamp out dangerous free speech and ideas.

>1 post by this shillD

>take away peoples guns
>now only criminals have guns

Yes we do, leftists should be disarmed, they are evil and enemies of the people.

>I say the jews are trying to iratchet up their already installed mass surveillance police state, disarm the public, and smear whites
>Dumbass makes my point for me by suggesting the Draconian biometric bullshit already being rolled out
>Pining for a Fema Camp run by the Sonderkommando

but if you take away my gun, ill have to rely upon my sword, knife, and bow collection. which tend to be much.....messier.

>If your gun is properly secured (unloaded, locked in a safe, with trigger lock) then how exactly are you going to have time to get to your gun?
>properly secured
>unusable

Firing those neurons right now senpai

>If your gun is properly secured

Live alone. Gun sits on my nightstand when I am home, loaded, condition 1.

>So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc?

Not very long. This is why civilians should be allowed to own tanks, jets, helicopters and artillery. #ABSOLUTEANARCHISM

>Humans managed to hunt just fine for thousands of years before the invention of firearms.

Firearms make it easier to hunt. Just like a keyboard makes it easier for you to be a retard

>There are safer, non-lethal means of self-protection. Mace, pepper spray, stun guns, etc

Generally, yes. But the second the other person brings out a gun or knife, then you'll want that gun. Hell, if some jackoff comes bursting into your uni class or worksite with a rifle, i'd rather have the gun than some useless fucking mace.

>Oh yeah, think about all those massacres that were stopped by brave gun toting citizens!

I agree with you there. This is a dumb argument.

>Ah, the good old "ME" argument, and what it usually boils down to.

Yep. Fuck you, I will do whatever the fuck I want.

Oh, nice get for me. I like.
When can I expect her to be delivered?

Guns are part of a filter towards a better world. The filter iterates, and those who cannot handle power are removed from the world. Armed society GENERATES polite society. Armed society BECOMES polite society. The meek inherit because those who preceded them were not meek.

Even the Irishman gets it.

Didn't read. I have nine guns and you will never take them, but if you try, I'll blow a hole in your belly and snapchat your screaming death to your mommy.

Do you think your widdle mommy wants to see you screaming in a pool of your own stomach acid and blood? Yes or no? If the answer is yes, then come for my guns. When you're screaming and shrieking with your guts hanging out, just remember, you started it.

rolling

I love how all the anti-gun tripe is written by "experts" who have never owned, let alone become proficient with a gun.
>Home Defense: Three loaded guns, with xtra ammo within reach from my bed. Drilled since age 7 to roll out of deep sleep and engage. Further honed skills through five years US Army. I roll out at the ready as naturally as breathing, anytime I or my dog wake. Children trained right, as I was (waifu also)
>Protect me from Govt. I was government, am government. If a government ever came to abolish our rights and Constitution I know their weaknesses, and can rapidly organize and arm a company sized force.
>Hunting. I hunt with bow for fun, but in survival situation firearms are much more efficient.
>Protection: You are a dumbass. There are rare situations where a knife is better, or even martial arts-- proficient at both, and have used both, but make no mistake that a gun is very useful in many situations.
>Mass shootings will happen-- freedom is not free. But when they do, the chance of stopping them more quickly is generally better when other armed people are present.

I don't have to justify any "need", you disgustingly uneducated nigger-tier logician.
Seriously, nigger, get the fuck out of here until you can do better than a 10th grade level discussion on the topic.

How pathetic does your life have to be before you start shilling an issue that has been dead longer than you've been alive?

>Let's look at the common arguments for why we NEED guns.
>blah blah blah strawmen

You forgot the most important reason: to kill commie leaders and agitators before the mass executions of 'dissidents' and 'undesirables' start.

And actually, the guns aren't to kill them, specifically. They're just used to herd them into the choppers.

Lmao. Is this how you think you keep a gun to defend yourself?

>The only way in which a gun would be effective for home defense would be to keep it loaded, unlocked, and within easy reach - which would then make it easy for anyone else (including children) to access the gun.

I live alone. Unless the gun wakes up from its sleep and creeps up on me and shoots me, how is it unsafe? Are you so untrusting of your own body and mind that you can't trust yourself with tools to defend yourself lmaooo

i need them to kill commie faggits like op when they try to take muh guns

>So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc?
oh course, haven't you followed the wars in the middle east at all?

rollan

rollerino

Your points are so retarded that i had some good laughts thanks

Tell this to the north Vietnamese and Vietcong we had Superior tech yet guerrilla warfare won

>Home defense

Take in the anus user

>Protect against tryannical govment

Sure worked for the Koreans, the Vietcong the American revolutionaries

>Hunting
You should stop using a better faster method of hunting

>PROTECTION

DON USE A DETERRENT USE SOMETHING ELSE WITH A CCHANCE OF THEM Fighting BACK

>BECAUSE I CAN

DRUG LAWS SURE STOP DRUGS AND WE CAN BUY DRUGS RIGHT

Nobody asked for your opinion. If you want my guns so badly, come and get them.

>i don't remember the vietnam war: the post
really, sweetie?

Hot and ready

why not? rolling

>commie
>trying to mass confiscate all the guns
Not today or any day you red bastard

an anarchist shilling for gun control. now ive seen everything.

Come get them you skinny pussy...

>greatest killer
More people die from car crashes and cancer caused by smoking faggot

Lol, I just need to ask you about that hunting point. What are you smoking right now?

I don't need a gun but fuck you I'm American! I don't need a reason for one! That's the only correct repose to gun grabbing commie scum like you.

Roll

r-rolling

I need a gun to protect myself from niggers with guns.

I'm gunsexual don't be a bigot op

>If your gun is properly secured (unloaded, locked in a safe, with trigger lock)
Yeah that's why you don't put it in a safe fuckwad, you put it on your nightstand beside you and teach your kids what weapons are early so they don't kill themselves. Doesn't seem so weak now does it?

If a civil war broke out at least 1/3rd of the military would be on the side of the People. I know this because most of the military comes from the southern US and believes in FREEDOM, not the police state we live under.

>Humans managed to hunt just fine for thousands of years before the invention of firearms.
And firearms make it easier to hunt. It's like any tool, shitbrain.

>By introducing a gun into the mix, you're escalating the situation into a lethal one.
And if it's already a lethal one, what then? I'd rather have a glock than a fucking stun gun on my hip. If you're a man and pack a stun gun, you're a fuckin pussy.

>Oh yeah, think about all those massacres that were stopped by brave gun toting citizens!
Sandy Hook didn't happen, you can't bring firearms into a concert or school, and faggots generally don't pack firearms. You completely defeated your purpose with that.

>you want a gun
Yes. Nothing wrong with that. Why? BECAUSETHIS IS AMERICA. YOU WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM, BOLSHEVIK SCUM!

also sage this thread, it's a shill trying to distract from real issues.

Go to Venezuela Brazil or South Africa and spend some time there Americans. When you come back we can have an honest discussion.
Until then keep buying guns and never give them up. The last thing you want is BLM getting elected and not having guns when your city turns into Johannesburg or Rio de Janeiro / Rocinha or Caracas.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID COMMIEDICK, THE TYPE OF WEAPONS USED ARE ALREADY BANNED PROHIBITION OF ANYTHING NEVER WORKS.

You sound like a faggot

Pray our paths never cross, degenerate

not true

Antifa are communists hiding behind an anarchist veil

>>PROTECT ME FROM DA TYRANNICAL GOVMENT!

How is that laughable in any way? Because you phrased it in a comical manner? Yes, guns protect us from the rise of oligarchy. I don't know how many times history has to repeat before morons like you understand that is a good thing.

>the utter moron who drew that thought Bugs Bunny cartoons were a documentary

Shoulda just tied the barrel into a knot instead so you wouldn't have to keep standing there

OP must be French cuz they always surrender. Keep sucking Macron macaroon dick.

That picture made me think about how assault rifles are difficult to maneuver in small cars we have. You need to drop some sub-machine guns as well.

Rollierino

You'll never take 'em kike!

But I want a gun.

your digits are telling you to leave
>1 post
slide thread people

Do I NEED a gun? probably not.
Do I have a RIGHT to have a gun? absofuckinglutely, so fuck off with your pussy bullshit.

>Live in rural area in West Virginia
>Police response time isn't counted in minutes, it's counted in hours.
>Never have an incident of a mass shooting in any city in the state.
>Constitutional carry state- no need for any class or license to buy and carry a concealed weapon.
>State has lowest gun violence (including accidents) in the country.
>Now look at places like Chicago, New York. where it is illegal to have firearms.

Yeah, we need our guns.

Copfag here. When you need me I'm at least 3 minutes away running emergency traffic. More if the city is busy thst night. Less if you're just damn lucky.

Buy a gun and pepper spray. Not everyone needs shooting, just spray Satan's piss in their face.