REJOICE!

REJOICE!

KILL ME BABY IS BACK

MOVIE WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WM95dFQGUME
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-27/kill-me-baby-actress-idol-ai-takabe-arrested-for-alleged-drug-possession/.94677
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kill me baby
More like Kill My Baby, right?

Is Agiri back?

yes the charges where dropped.

Wasn't that just because the bad publicity alone was considered punishment enough?

I don't know, maybe?

>Kill me baby
>Not about a scottish abortion clinic

>Kill me baby
>not a Lifetime movie about a wife forced to have an abortion by her husband

very funny guys

WASA WASA

Don't talk to me or my baby ever again

Let's face it. No one is going to offer her a job in the entertainment industry again.

>She has since appeared in Sen no Sōsakan Nishi Kaneko, a live-action detective special that aired in February.

suck on that

Did anyone else here like both of sonya's VA's

I feel like she's the only anime character whose english and jap voice sound exactly the same

Will they ever find enough loose change for season 2?

Will they ever find enough loose cocaine for season 2?

one can only hope

>suck on that
You got me wrong. Anyway that's good to hear.

kill yourself
the original VAs are literal perfection
KMB dub is absolute ear cancer

she is the most tolerable but it's not great.

She'll be desperate enough for work at any price that KMB S2 will be able to be made on a budget of pocket change and lint. Have hope.

NANDEMO NAAMIN

>a budget of pocket change and lint.
>and lint
Woah there, I think you're being a bit ambitious there.

URUSAI DOOOOOON!

the lint was saved for the OVA.

How rich would the producers be if every click on a KMB youtube video had generated 1 yen?

Kill Me Baby: The Movie 1 through 10 would be real.

that's how rich.

That's almost a full dollar per movie!

MAKE IT HAPPEN OR ILL HIT YASUNA AGAIN WASA WASA

delet

make me

New Manga chapter on bato today too

Am I supposed to watch this show with yuri goggles?

No.

No, the babys are pure.

No, but inebriation can be preferable.

>Kill Me Baby
>it's not about a scottish abortion clinic
What the fuck?

Hell no. Agiri is dating the geezer.

yes

I didn't know they removed it from streaming.

Ai Takabe's voice is wasted because of some Sugar Daddy who likes drugs.

Thanks Japan.

yeah, up your ass.

What's the real reason the charges were dropped?

The Judge watched Kill Me Baby and all was forgiven.

Outside of voicing Agiri, she was a complete literally who in Japan, so she's no important enough to warrant a scandal case.

>removing the series
If HanaKana got charged, they would have no more business.

>KMB S2 will be able to be made on a budget of pocket change and lint.
How is that different from KMB S1?

The only good thing about this shit was the opening.

>streaming
wew

>not the ED
The ED is elder god tier, the opening is just wasa wasa

You're supposed to watch it under the influence of controlled substances. Maybe even uncontrolled ones.

An "uncontrolled substance" would generally be less exciting than a controlled substance since the latter is considered dangerous enough to be regulated.

AGIRI A SLUT

AGIRI PLEASES OLD MEN FOR DRUGS

So you thought Kill Me Baby was just innocent, silly fun? Think again. It is, in fact, the deepest anime of the last 15 years, providing a daring and shocking insight in the human psyche.

Enter Sonya and Yasuna, their outward appearance being similar to ordinary japanese school girls, their characters and interactions however resembling the protagonists of plays and novels, by Camus, Beckett and Sarte, both trapped in existential loneliness, the abusive and destructive nature of their bond symbolizing the eternal conflict between the Freudian "Es" (the raw, primitive force of life, Yasuna) and the "Ich" (Sonya's defensive, realistic and rational nature).

Agiri, as the archetypical "Ueber-Ich" controls their interaction from a distance, her ninja magic symbolizing society's moral fibre, which has a dampening, smoothening effect on the eternal conflict between the Es and the Ich.

Thus, the three characters' interwoven personalities are metaphors for the mental processes which take place within the mind of a single individual. Yasuna illustrates this philosophical principle by splitting herself in three, in episode 4. The three "Yasunas" act like exaggerated segments of her own personality, and seen in this light, Sonya, Yasuna and Agira, as representatives of the Es, Ich and Ueber-Ich respectively, possess the same amount of comical exaggeration and simplification, added to the archetypes that define their split personalities.

The "unused character" symbolizes God. Modern man, having no use for a higher power, assumed divine power and became God himself, symbolized by Yasuna taking the Unused Character's place and usurping her characteristics.

>Worst opening ever
This anime definitely had one saving grace, but it wasn't the opening.
youtube.com/watch?v=WM95dFQGUME

and the ending and the middle bit

Does anyone know if KMB has a Kickstarter somewhere? I have 10 bottlecaps and 2 pieces of yarn to spare.

too much red tape to start a Kickstarter and also Kickstarters don't work like that.

Just donate to the patreon.

>tfw because I'm on Sup Forums, I tried reading that comic backwards and got confused

Ninjas gotta poo poo too

I want the babies to kill me

If only the whole world was anime and manga.

and there it is

There is no patreon user, its for anime 'reviews' holy fuck why do so many stupid people with money exist

So Agiri's VA was literally on drugs?

She was on cocaine.

Yes, it is a helluva drug.

>cocaine
you know it was marijuana

Seems legit

Did they get another voice actress to redo all of Agiri's lines?

I'd be pissed if they did that.

Has she debuted in AV yet? Can't imagine many other lines of work for a ruined idol.

Apparently, it was "cocaine and other psychotropic drugs".

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-27/kill-me-baby-actress-idol-ai-takabe-arrested-for-alleged-drug-possession/.94677

>returns to streaming
So? We're not getting anything new

No. Read the articles.

Yes, all of her lines of cocaine

read the thread.

eyy

We will.

Kill Me Baby is a national treasure.

What are they trying to do in that picture?

Remember when they all laughed at us for believing in miracles?

be cute.

she'll be sucking on things in the industry thats for sure

How?
That is not possible. It must be a fake.
One of the VAs was even put in Jail. How can they bring it back?

End My Life, Infant™

>Literally not paying any attention to anything at all
The series was not available to stream anywhere after Agiri's voice got arrested. Now, you can stream it again. No new episodes have been made, and they're not going to be, despite what some sad individuals here are desperate to believe.

So that's where this comes from.

Why are they being so messy with that yogurt?

I did a thing.

FUCK ME THAT DOESN'T WORK AT ALL