Does he have a point?

Does he have a point?

After all, it's not like he was a Muslim extremist who killed in the name of his religion.

He was ANTIFA

proofs

You mean like murdering 49 gay people in their safe space, only to have the authorities claim that you aren't a terrorist? You only shot up the place because they claim you're gay.

No your allegiance to ISIS was not real.

>If I ever kill a bunch of people, I want people to assume that it's because I'm a psychopathic loner, not a Muslim terrorist

This is one of the dumbest liberal talking points to emerge in the last few years

>A Muslim complaining about looting, raping and colonizing.

Wut?

Fuck him and ffffuuuuccckkk you

*insert crickets OR random fake image here*

Also, that's insane OP. Just insane. What the fuck happened to this country?! I want the 90s and early 2000s back!

Muzzies be jellies.

btfo OP

>lone wolf with no motive or agenda
>terrorist
Pick one
Terrorism is the use of fear to further a political or religious agenda

Except they don't call it terrorism until a group admits to its connection with the death

>In recent history
9/11 wasn't that long ago, I love how it's conveniently moved back to make some absurd point.

It was a false-flag.

this, and until we find out if he left a manifesto of sorts we can't really say...

You kind of need to know the motive before branding him a terrorist bruv, also its not our fault that Muslims commit the most acts of Islamic Terrorism.

Fresh bread:

Is it terrorism if it wasn't politically motivated? Genuinly asking.

>does he have a point
No. The only thing he has is paranoid schizophrenia with involuntary narcissist rage. Everyone who claims white privilege has this severely debilitating mental disorder. Get help.
>source: i'm a psychologist
>pic related - it's op's picture

>As far as we know, there are no political or religious groups claiming responsibility so it is not terrorism.
>As far as we know, the shooter did not do it to incite fear into the public in the name of politics or religion, so it is not terrorism.
>Mass murder because you are mentally unstable does not create a terrorist. Motivation is what defines terror.

maybe if muslims didn't kill in the name of their religion on a bi weekly basis it wouldn't be an issue.

White is not a culture nor a set of beliefs, it is a race. Therefore, all of his arguments are invalid. Also, just because he's white and we're not bringing up issues about religion does not mean that there isn't an underlying issue with Islam. Every single time that a Muslim kills, they do it in the name of their so-called "God". Did this man kill for God? We don't know, but what we do know is that other white shooters don't kill for God.