Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXiqfuhRB3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W14DdNUDL7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Something actually humor related here today? About time

Uruguay and?

I tried to post my balls but it said too big to post

Pretty sure the other one is Argentina.

Anyone got an Argentina memeball, especially if the sun on the flag is a mini memeball itself?

Yep
Gotchu covered fampai

If the Malvinas aren't argentine why are they on the argentine currency?

anglod

You’re too leafy to have balls m8.

This is so sad and true.

Does that mean that all we need to do to annex Canada is put it on our currency?

kek'd

underrated

When you get shot

Shit I knew both things but I never linked them together

There haven't been enough presidents for 97% to be accurate and most of them where descended from British nobility anyway.

?

You got beaten by India in Goa, single-handed. USSR and USA were never even involved.

kek

Show some fucking respect kiddo, we're the only reason you don't belong to Spain.

lmao nigga what the fuck is that dog

Butthurt

I can vaguely recall reading that's Eric Clanton's situation. I don't remember the source though.

Fixed.

>When the 3rd world owns you

Posting OC

>natural enemy of Canadians
We supported the confederates, in fact the British were worried our vocal support of them would harm relations between the United States and Britain

What flags are these?

Someone, please post the cacodemon meme ball.

Fuck you, took a screenshot just to prove you wrong.

When you are literally infested with niggers and spics, ruled by a cabal of super Jews and an entire generation of your youth is either confused about which brand new gender it wants to be today or an outright full blown commie and you think you get to criticise another nation and be taken seriously.

Nord front
youtube.com/watch?v=nXiqfuhRB3Q
North West Front
youtube.com/watch?v=W14DdNUDL7g

This is literally no different than UK though.

Only difference is you guys also get Muslims. I don't even understand how so many black people got into the UK. It is not like you had them work the plantations.

saved

I have never met a spic in my life, I've seen a couple of black people but never a nigger, it's a significant difference that ours aren't feral.
And there are twice as many Muslims in the states as in Britain . Granted there's a higher percentage here, but outright numbers you got us doubled.

KEK actually made me chuckle

Well, they are brothers.

cipro is a broad spectrum antibiotic tho brah

>North West Front
>a political organization of Aryan men and women who recognize that an independent and sovereign White nation in the Pacific Northwest is the only possibility for the survival of the White race on this continent.

So many whites (including SJW liberals) are doing this anyways. I've lived in Southern California almost my whole life and when I visited Oregon I could hardly believe how beautiful the environment was, even in Portland, how polite everyone was, the cleanliness. Then I realized it's probably cause it's mostly whites living there.

fucking lol'd

OH LOOK THERE'S PEOPLE WHO WILL REGENERATE THE FORESKINS

what is this in reference to user?