He was just on CNN Running like a pussy

He was not helping anyone and just trying to sneak away to his car.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8sjar2HY4o
youtu.be/AnfbhdELQLA
twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/914840748532670466
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so this....is the power...of chad

He just walks past a woman on the ground and does nothing to help

You would have probably done the same thing too.

He is looking for his car walking past the woman on the ground.

i mean, what was he gonna do?

a real hero

youtube.com/watch?v=b8sjar2HY4o

They showed a woman pushing a man in a wheel chair out of the place just before the clip of him running away leaving a woman on the ground.

Literally the woman has more balls them him

If your trained to shoot people, you go get a gun and try and shoot the fucker, then help the wounded. List of Priorities man.

>If your trained to shoot people, you go get a gun

Yeah, be the idiot with no identifying marking roaming around with an active shooter on the loose. Sounds fucking brilliant what could go wrong.

will this hurt his career?

how is that a hero? if he draws fire, the people around him will die. more like a fucking fool, i would have sprinted over and suplexed that faggot

We need to spread the original video find it.

>career
what career?

>if he draws fire

??

coward

>what career?

"Fake Alpha male" idk

Yeah, real heroic standing is one spot yelling insults. Why not instead try to rush at the guy and table him out something?

muh big bad cowboy afraid of a few bullets lol

who ever thought this guy was badass? I mean sure a lot of men though he was cool because he has a lot of girls and money, but did anyone seriously think he was some badass ass kicker? I know he tried to paint the image of some sort of Special Forces operator, with the beard and all his guns, but I dont know anyone who thinks he is an ass kicker

That cowboy hat is pretty fucking funny.
>goin' to a "country" concert
>better buy a 100X stetson and wear it once
what a faggot

he was a half mile away and up 32 floors

So this fag has a hair across his ass about dan and used a mass shooting to take shots, wowee classy.

youtu.be/AnfbhdELQLA

LINK YOU FAGGOT

>hear a gunshot more than a mile away
>begin running in the direction as quickly as possible
>getting tired
>steal a bike
>keep moving
>get to the staircase
>get headed up
>really getting worn out now
>get up to the 20th floor
>have a smoke real quick
>finally get to the 30th floor
>grab some room service.
>hear one more gunshot
>run into the room
>hedead
>"I was a hero once kids, let me tell you about the time I stopped an active shooter"

if the shooter starts shooting in his direction.
fucking rural retards.

>you go get a gun
Vegas is a nogunz hedonist shithole
Kill yourself
>All these faggots hating on dan
If you tried to help anybody instead of save your own ass or a woman so you could later get PTSD sex you're a faggot
You don't have a gun, you don't have balls, and you've got no way of stopping someone who's going full Rambo
Fuckin assclowns

He's enjoying himself at a concert and all his guns are at home
He would be a retard to stay and possibly get wasted
Cunts don't seem to realize that when SHTF you should ONLY care about yourself and your immediate family or friends
Fuck everyone else and gtfo

Degeneracy weakens the soul.

He ran back to his vehicle to get a gun.
Theres video of him later helping someone to an ambulance.
Allegedly he took an injured lady to the hospital as well.

>Man
>Named Dakota
Choose one

Country music is a meme
You gotta look the part if you want the pussy

That "fag" is an actual hero. A Medal of Honor recipient, to boot. Dan Bilzerian is basically an instagram whore who likes to posture and act like he's a badass operator, and it would be frustrating as hell to any real serviceman. The dude literally paid the producers of "Lone Survivor" a million fucking dollars to play a SEAL in the movie, and then sued them because he wanted more screentime. He's a pussy who acts like hot shit, and when the time came to saddle up and save some lives, he flaked out like the bitch he is.

she wasn't pretty enough

>go to a concert
>see a womens head explode and her brain matter blast all over the place
>"lol dude why don't you come back with a gun"

Yeah no FUCK THAT I would be running too. Who gives a fuck.

>U SHUD HAVE STAYED ANBD GOT SHOT ALSO STUPID COWARD CHAD

>see a womens head explode and her brain matter blast all over the place

I made that up he was too busy running to notice

I don't give a shit if you go around telling everyone how they aren't as heroic as you unprovoked. That's just a conceited douchebag

>Monkey trouble
What is the fuck is that. Is that like an Asian market rip off of ben 10 or some shit?

"aims at a fucking field"

fuck off dan you pussy

He's a bootlicking welfare queen who fought in a losing war. He's lower than niggers.

>He wasn't there when Sup Forums made ironic reddit versions of their memes

Lollll

What's with the hate on Dan Bilzerian. Are you guys that bitter. This is an admittance from you all that your nothing but Beta males you know. Stop hating Jesus!

Here he was trying to abandon people and not helping

S I L V E R
P
O
O
N

P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

N E R D
E
R
D

Literally everyone knows that Dan is not a fucking superhero. It's stupid to think that there was even something he could have done, after all he is a professional poker player who fucks a lot for fucks sake.

But he makes faggots like you extremely jealous, which is why I like him a lot.

lame bait

here is the fucking clip

>pics of alpha maleness
>pics of arsenal
>tries to be a warrior
>runs like a pussy
Meanwhile some white trash country fan is drinking a beer and giving the finger with no fucks given.
Daddy daddy please save meeeeeeeeeee.......

Fucking pussy is what he was. Not even telling the audience "Holy shit there's a gunman run for your lives!" Just silence as he ran off stage. Why wasn't this faggot shot?

Literally who?

That is not the same guy but the singer was a cowards also.

Literally everyone knows that he is just posing. Also, every man with testosterone likes to pose with guns and shit, but that doesn't mean that he is warrior. And every man likes to pretend that he is a warrior. It's fucking show business, you autistic neet.

True but most people don't pass their entire life larping as an ebin hardman.

>He's a pussy who acts like hot shit,
He does, does he?

Already went over the when the clips appeared shortly after the shooting
The faggot's first thought when it all kicked off was to run like a bitch
This is understandable
However, he then has time to live stream him running like a bitch because it's all about dem views
When he got called out for running like a bitch and live streaming it, he made a follow up video about being an idiot for not being armed and how he was going to return to the scene with a gun
He posted this video while fleeing the scene, alone, in his car, going at 100 mph away from the trouble
What happened to his date, his friends, his entourage?
There is no way he was there alone but he fucking left everyone he was with to die, didnt forget to livestream though
Also, if he was on a date it would be a tad insensitive to livestream that he just saw a girls head explode while running away on his own, might lead people who knew his date to assume she was dead

kek

>every man

No this guy is a narcissist coward

>Yells louder than gunfire

I've never had any doubt he was a massive pussy. He's only rich because his dad was a white collar criminal who defrauded people out of millions

You nailed it. I bet his SEAL "buddies" PNG him now. Lol.

He is just being a man and not giving fucks. Basically triggering autistic neets like you with his rich kid life. Literally every man with balls would take that photograph if they were given a chance.

Are you him? Dan did you get so fucking scared you ran off to Finland?

>drunken virtue signalling is now considered heroic
lmao

this is the realest thing hes ever done though

he was actually in danger

Well memed my friend.

kek what was he supposed to do act as a human shield for some random roastie?

No those days are gone mlady's the true chad runs away from the gunfire and makes sure he lives to run away another day.

Sup Forums is 18+ only faggot

Lmao what the fuck does anyone expect a guy at a concert do? Stand there and get hit by a random bullet? Fucking idiots, I would've ran my ass off too if I had no family or friends to help.

I would have ran too...

Dan B. Is just a sumbass for taking the time to Snapchat a video showing himself fleeing.

Yeah, would have been much better to tell thousands of people to rush, thus creating a massive human crush resulting in deaths from trampling and making the shooter's fire more effective due to the target-rich environment. What a pussy.

savage

Is that Bush 41?

>Stand there and get hit by a random bullet?
Yes.

what did you expect him to do? make a stand and block the bullets with his hat?

you're right, he should have saved the whole stadium

Go suck more Israeli cock or anyone else's who unironically think they're doing anyone a favor by signing up to die in a desert shithole.

The guy was on the 30th story of a building shooting down at the people. Bullets don't ricochet off of fucking grass, he probably DID save dozens of peoples' lives, assuming the guy noticed and mowed him down.

Jesus how much of his cum do you gargle every night you snow chink.
He’s a pussy. You worship a pussy, and that’s okay brah. Now go to sleep and whack off to his IG alpha trolling of muh neets.

if i was in a crowded public place and a shooting started and everything was chaotic, i'd gtfo of there myself as soon as possible. if the same people who died died in random car accidents on the same day, you'd read about it on the news and think "hm, sad, glad it wasn't me or anyone i know", but suddenly because you're in a herd of humans you're supposed to become le hero and save everyone, people who you didn't care about one bit moments before? why lay down your life for someone else? why is your life worth less than theirs? why die for them? what if you die and save someone else who goes on to live a much shittier life than you would've lived if you survived? it's a meme.

Fucking lel

more like he was running to get a gun of his own so that he could lay down some suppressive fire and save some lives.
You don't stop for the dead when you're a professional. You focus on your mission.

Back to instagram you go Dan

>married to Bristol Palin
lol at this guy raggin on Chadarian. Marrying that whore is the height of cuckoldry.

hey dan