Bleach

Do you feel like Kubo forced RenRuki or are you satisfied with the build up?

She ended up with Renji? kek

Renji has shown such character development over the years, he made himself into a man who is deserving of Rukia.

Just accept it user.

Orihime is the best girl and I'll love her forever!

at least it could make it better

Seriously, who would cheer if Ichigo becomes the Soul King or whatever? who is invested on this outcome beside shippers that want him to stay in SS because of Rukia?

>more shipping garbage
Please no. You faggots even turned YP off.

I love my water empress!

It makes me sad that Renji needs to end up with someone like Rukia. It's whatever, you can't chose who you love. Such a downgrade though.

No one cares about that attention whore. It's not like his spoiler will magically force MS to release faster.

He doesn't read Bleach, LoN. But you're right, shipping shit never does well for the quality of threads.
Fuck off.

>Two consecutive threads of falseflagging

For what purpose

Show me the page where this is impled or fuck off. The burden of proof is on you.

you blamed some guy to be a "orihime falseflagger" for no reason. what hypocrisy?

Go suck that tumblrina's dick, you fuccboi.

They act like an married old couple, it's cute.

>Fullbringers showing up before the dads do
Holy shit fucking kill me

Who would cheer if Ichigo stays in Karakura and remains a substitute Shinigami like he was at the start? Who is invested in this outcome besides shippers that want him to stay in Karakura because of Orihime?

Ichigo is who he is after many years of development. He's never going to have any ambitions in the real world now. When he didn't have his powers, he failed to take an interest in regular life; he certainly won't take an interest with his powers to distract him.

Going to Soul Society and becoming a captain like his dad makes sense for his character.

a*

And people say it's the Ichirukis who start with the shitposting.

The fullbringers will never show up again.

Would calling these posts out as false flagging mark me as a card-carrying member of Deathberry in denial? Just wondering.

石田: 私はできるだけ多くの人々を保護したいです。
石田: 私のパワーと織姫のはこれについて何かを行うことができるはずです。
石田: 私は確かに彼を殺します。私が死ぬ場合でも。
----
織姫: あなたの人生は貴重です, 黒崎くん。
織姫: 私たちは勝つことができる知っています。
織姫: それを過去や未来をすること...
織姫: 私は間違いなくあきらめることはありませんよ!
----
竜弦: すべての後、私は本当に死神を憎みます。
一心: そう否定的であることを停止

He gives us early as fuck spoilers. Furthermore, he always gives us legitimate spoilers. So, would you kindly fuck off?

Those spoilers better be fake

I can't wait for the huge shitstorm that will happen when rukia ends with renji

in b4

>but user, we're just stating the truth

or

>they deserve it

>Ichigo is who he is after many years of development
No he isn't, he is what is he after writing a character description, then spilling white out over the personality traits and working with what's left.

Only the last post you quoted is a shitpost.

>stay in Karakura because of Orihime?

I want him to stay for his family especially for karin and yuzu. Imagine little yuzu's face when she's told he'll be moving to SS. Sure they can visit him but it's not the same.

The Sakura one looks like false flagging, the others aren't. The Renji poster has posted here before.

Nice google translated fanfic.

I'm not satisfied with the fact that I will never be called Ryoka boy by Aizen

>no Madara or CIA

obvious fake

Reminder that this is going to happen at the end of the series and we will have a cute little orange haired baby shown to us at the end.

I remember the Naruto threads from the final chapters. Narusaku shippers were behaving exactly like Ichiruki shippers are now. I cannot wait for the inevitable meltdown.

yes.

>Who is invested in this outcome besides shippers that want him to stay in Karakura because of Orihime?

I personally want it because he has family and friends there, he is barely friends with the SS guys. Why would Ichigo leave his family for Rukia? seriously.

>remains a substitute Shinigami

My idea is that he doesn't do shinigami shit at all.

Are the Digimon Tamers and Escawflone ending bads because the characters went back to the real world?

Don't upset them, user. Just wallow in your own happiness.

>There will be never be a Bleach dating sim/otome game
why live

Why don't you just go back to tumblr to receive your juicy spoiler?

I can't wait for bleachOD to have a meltdown like that chatte narusaku shipper did when the naruhina kids spoilers were released.

What are you even talking about? Just fuck off.

>Implying

About you being the cockslut of YP. Kill yourself.

Screencap her reaction pls. And over at deathberry.

I'm still waiting for some Magic Hunters to appear.

I knew I should have put sarcastic quotes around "development".

Anyway, despite being literally worse than Naruto, Ichigo's character is established now. Making him take up a sudden interest in banking or baking now would be very forced.

There's always some contrarian faggot who makes it a sport to piss off their benefactors. Some dogs bite the hand that feeds them.

He was planning on moving out anyway. Yuzu needs to get over her brother complex, anyway.

Getting spoilers at the earliest possible time is good for the thread. It promotes actual discussion. Just fuck off.
The fairy world has to appear first.

Someone explain to me why we're only getting 5 more chapters. From a pure plot perspective this doesn't make any sense, there was too much build up, too many loose ends to wrap it up even the least bit satisfiyngly in this short amount of time.

Was this shit axed or did Kubo just finally say 'fuck it'?

>Some dogs bite the hand that feeds them.
We've done that way too many times. I don't want to lose Yonkou because of some faggot.

Could someone translate the opening post? Also why is ichigo featured? I find that odd.

plenty of teenagers don't know what to do with their lifes, doesn't mean Ichigo has to ruin his possiblities to play shinigami vs hollows

>>Getting spoilers at the earliest possible time is good for the thread. It promotes actual discussion. Just fuck off.
I'd rather have no spoiler by YP instead of having to adjust the threads to that faggot's taste as LoN is implying. Be an hero.

Escaflowne ending was awful.

>Van, I love you, and our love is saving the whole world!
>Bye forever now!

Kubo doesn't give a fuck.

>My idea is that he doesn't do shinigami shit at all.

We saw that Ichigo in the start of the Fullbring arc and he was miserable.

>MUH NARUTO
The only defense IchiHime shippers have against IchiRuki.

Kawamori and whoever the director was should be shot for the escaflowne ending.

Luckily YP is not based here on Sup Forums, so even if he does leave he'll still continue using his other blogs and the forums he frequents.

So from what I've heard in these threads, the Ichirukifags are all Narusakufags and only they are the ones responsible for how horrible the threads have been these past few days. And it's safe to talk about the other ships. Did I get that right?

>people actually believe IchiHime and RenRuki will happen
kek

Then why were you crying, bitch?

>threads to that faggot's taste as LoN is implying
Oh shut the fuck up. You're the worst type of poster. I really don't mind people who ship, but the person who tries to get rid of actual content needs to fuck off.

All you shippers are cancer, and should return to tumblr where you belong.

Jump doesn't give a fuck. Better to end Bleach while it still has fans.

>did Kubo just finally say 'fuck it'?
>finally

>And it's safe to talk about the other ships. Did I get that right?
If you talk about ichihime/orihime/renruki/renji, you'll really upset the ichiruki fans.

It's a lot of false flagging. People fall for false flagging. Rinse, repeat.

No one tried to get rid of YP, but if he fucked off, because he didn't like the threads than that's on him. Bowing to some pseudo e-celeb is a reddit thing to do.

Yes, talk about YoruichiXUrahara whenever you want.

You know the IchiRukifags have been the most civil here, right? It's the Orihime/IchiHimefags who keep making a stink whenever Rukia gets posted at all.

Denial is the first stage of grief.

Man, being a teen must be confusing

Ok show me what post are those "falseflag" post and why yhey are

>whenever Rukia gets posted at all.
You spelt Orihime wrong mate.

You obviously haven't been here long. The threads have been good for the last few months. The only reason they started to go to shit was when ESL ape spammed the same few panels over and over again.

What are you people even arguing about?

>you'll really upset the ichiruki fans
But that's okay because they're all shitposters anyway, right?
>YoruichiXUrahara
It's been ruined ever since she literally became retarded.

That's not what I hear from these threads.

Don't every reply to me again unless you are contributing to the thread

These threads are nothing but a shipwar circle jerk of false flagging. Post sexy girls.

Pretty much. It looks like the Bleach threads for the next few weeks are going to be like those garbage Magi threads.

Oh well, I can't wait for the salt whichever side loses.

Sure.
These are all false flags / obvious bait.

Sounds good, user.

I notice you linked non of the Rukia post. So you're an autistic false flagger too. Fuck off tumblr.

Posting sexy girls.

>That's not what I hear from these threads.
That's the Orihimefags falseflagging.

how the last two are flaseflag? they are dumb people genuinely thinks that

>mfw people think any sort of romance is happening

kek

You mean your imprisoned baby factory? No one saved her, she's still chained up and stabbed through the leg. Pretty fucked up not even to have a "she got rescued" mentioned in passing.

Why is Chizuru there?

bleach has so many hot girls why the fuck did kubo waste them

>Underestimating Kubo

None of the main 4 will end up together.

Ichigo marries Tatsuki.

Rukia was totes a lesbian all along. Not even hiding it desu.

Renji was gay all along. Also not hiding it real well, he'd probs suck Byakuya's dick if he had the opportunity.

Orihime dies in the end. Because she's 100% the worst character in the series.

Ichirukicucks doesn't need Orihimefags to make a fool of themselves

>Seriously, who would cheer if Ichigo becomes the Soul King or whatever?
Yusuke Urameshi didn't become the Demon King or whatever, instead he went back to the human world and hook up with Keiko. Taking in consideration Bleach is a Yu Yu Hakusho's rip-off and Kubo is a hack, did you guys seriously expect Ichigo to leave Karakura?

>mfw people post mfw posts in bleach threads

No one knows. I guess kubo felt like adding her for whatever reason.

Well now, I'm in a loop. Who am I supposed to believe here? Clearly the majority of the 24 other anons ITT believe Ichiruki/Rukiafags are causing all the trouble and the other groups are innocent.

The last two posts look like Rukia posts to me.