Honest question? Will any gun control laws change now?

Honest question? Will any gun control laws change now?

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pacs/toppacs.php
youtube.com/watch?v=oxY89F5oU-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was an illegal gun so no

Nah. Shootings will happen no matter what we do.

Dumbass shill

Nope, guns were illegal to own so more laws on the law abiding would prevent nothing.

what a shitty strawman.

Why didn't they take that racist statue down?

Literally fuckin this
Propose some legislation OP
Let's hear if it doesn't require amending the fuckin constitution or even if you could realistically expect death rates to drop.

I'd much rather fight with the guy on the left than the guy on the right.

Nope. Criminal leftists can fight as hard as they want, but they won't be allowed to steal from me.

>implying the founders wouldn't have wanted those sweet ass guns too if they existed

Yes. Trump doesn't want Ivanka is going to cry.

>even when they mock gun owners, liberals still make gun owners look badass.
Am I supposed to be ashamed of the guy on the right? The Minuteman on the right looks noble as fuck but the Doomsday Prepper looks cool as hell.

No

Honest answer.

We'll probably have less gun control 2 years from now.

Even D.C. is getting shall issue soon.

meant to say Trump doesn't want Ivanka to cry.

The rebels had cannons too, dummy. You should not allow the government to outgun you was the founding fathers' point. Because tyranny.

no guns are illegal

option 2 seems way more reasonable in the current political climate imo

>waaaaaah you can't make guns illegal because people will get them anyways
>you better keep those drugs illegal though, no one could ever get them off the streets. we need to protect the baby jesus and our pharmacy corporations

they view masculinity in general as a threat to them

No, thankfully.

Seriously does anyone even understand the 2nd amendment was to give the people an option to violently revolt against the government? Are people that stupid to not understand the context of creating that amendment? Its not about hunting with muskets....

>Honest question? Will any gun control laws change now?

Better question - Will the NRA allow its puppet in congress to let gun control laws change now?

Money plus gun boners are a power force against change.

This is such a shit argument lol, how are you supposed to rein in tyrants with outdated weaponry?
Like let me just use my UK legal crossbow to fight against the oligarchy I'm sure this will work.

I get you senpai. Some really need things spelled out, though.

Of course not.

Oh maybe at state level, nothing federal.

>founding fathers fought with muskets against men also armed with similar weapons
>today's american has an ar-15 to potentially fight against drones, bombers, chemical warfare, tanks, etc.

This doesn't make me think at all. this comic is just stupid

the progun venn overlaps pro/anti capitalist and pro/anti drug prohibition to a much greater degree these days. your comment would have more effective 30-40 years ago

Explain

We have gun laws. No one enforces them

all the shitty laws and losses of freedoms that americans bitch about after 911 didnt do anything except piss people off. and people want more of the same...

The murder weapon is already illegal to possess as per federal law. Doesn't get more restrictive than that, really.

So ban both and allow only bolt actions.

They couldnt get anything passed after Sandy hook with obama in the white house they ain't getting shit now

He gets his news from Hollywood, so he doesn't know that the average illiterate red neck also grows pot in the woods behind their trailer.

>muh NRA boogyman
There are much larger and more powerful PAC in DC you, dip shit.
opensecrets.org/pacs/toppacs.php

The guns owned by the people were on the level of the guns owned by the state. Hell, the second amendment covered fucking warships in the time of the founders.

No such thing as an illegal gun, only an illegal gun law.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxY89F5oU-I

You ever shot an animal clean in the heart from 500 yards with a bolt actually Remmington?

If the 1st Bill of Rights applies to Niggers now, the 2nd applies to ARs.

It's easier for their narrative if they dismiss the idea of civilians fighting the government as silly and pretending the 2A is about hunting.

Just as they insist that the 2A gives us the right to own muskets alone when cannons and grenades were privately owned at the time of it's writing.

Fuck, I forgot pic

didn't all the stuff in california pass during his time?

no it will be more metal detectors and cameras

dumb argument

might as well show something with first amendment and someone at a printing press, and then first amendment with someone tweeting on their phone as if that's evil

not even nra, but fuck the retards who actually think this is a good argument

> AMERICANS
> as defined by
> the founding fathers

Takes forever to fire a fucking bolt dude

you cant full auto mod a bolt action unless if youre a super engineer and crafted an electric motor robot thing to pull the bolt and pull the trigger at once.

you can't ban a mass killer from mass killing, they will move on to other weapons. mass killings are unavoidable and unstoppable especially with certain individuals with the right training/lots of money/lots of planning. vehicles seem to be quite a bit better and easier to utilize as a weapon as we see in europe, that will happen over here soon as well. gonna ban cars and trucks? all banning firearms does is hurt the law-abiding/decent citizens. soon we may need the military grade weapons as things begin to unravel in the west. no bans. on anything. ever.

The original intent of your firearms does not exist anymore.

wtf i hate basic liberties and God-given rights now

>honest question
Spam. Cf "seriously" or "real talk." No legitimate user employs this trust-soliciting unnecessary modifier.
>one-line one-post
Spam.
>writing prompt and/or survey-taking
Spam.
Do not reply to spam. Sage, hide or report spam.

>any gun
>illegal

Kill yourself communist scum.

Unfortunately the original intent of your gun control has stayed the same: to rob people of the most basic right we have.

The bottom one was used in the deadliest shooting spree of all time.

State level? Sure. All the usual states like California and New Jersey will use this as an excuses to tighten their already Draconian gun laws even further. With a Republican president and legislature don't expect anything at the national level. It will probably keep any attempts to roll back national laws from getting through congress, like the hearing protection act

It's very simple. If you really believe that guns should be illegal call for a constitutional convention and repeal the second amendment. It's literally that simple.

It would be hysterical to see trump push gun control now.

Literal hysterics from the trump cultists.

Yes but what about the gun made it illegal, what it an full auto after 1989

no and they shouldn't

>No mention of accuracy

I was going to lol if that was mentioned it, considering older Mini-14s are hot garbage. You are better off tapco-fucking an SKS over an older Mini-14.

Freedom of the press — but only on late 18th Century printing presses.

>Founding fathers didn't understand the concept of innovation
Even if that was the case, they didn't stipulate it in the amendment, so try again.

Automatic weapons were already illegal

Radio is regulated to fuck and back though. Not all media is created equal.

Not saying it's a high possibility rn but the threat is still there. When the Gov't has more gun power than the people we have no way to protect ourselves from potential tyranny, that is the purpose of it, besides guns are cool so why tf not it's not like that guy bought those guns legally, they were full auto.

I'm only pointing out that the constitution shouldn't be constrained to the technology of a time period.

Radio is regulated? You wouldn't think so listening to some of the repeaters.

Just like Chicago? Kek
Strict gun laws don't seem to help.

Maybe in some state governments.

>Implying gun control advocates would change their rhetoric.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

nah, you are ameritards and have some pretty neat drawings that convince you not to

Hopefully not.....

so many shills pushing this

"what it an"
come again retard

I'm not against people owning AR-15s, but the same capacity? in what world? you think those guns both hold the same number of rounds? with a different magazine in the bottom gun, maybe

>Radio, TV and the internet didn't exist when the 1st Amendment was written.
Therefore, should not be subject to freedom of speech law.

I think its trying to say "was it a...". I'm a Southerner, so I speak retard

This.

This argument is sufficient to end the fucking debate.

YES. Please take away my guns so that the niggers, spics, and muzzies who hate white people and want to destroy America can kill all of us without fear of retribution once another commie admin takes over.

If I wanted to build a fully armed 1780s style warship today, would the government stop me?

no this only goes to stop the suppressor and constitutional carry legislation

>super engineer
That's literally "doctors, lawyers, and engineers"(tm) tier

I forget. Can't regular people own tanks, and attack helicopters, with rockets in the USA?

Isn't it so that the only weapon the government can have, which you cannot, is a nuclear warhead? How about cruise missiles? Are US Civilians allowed to own those?

But they did leave the amendments purposely vague so that it could be updated.

As much as I hate cancerous reddit memes such as this, I will admit that this one does make a good point.

fully automatic rifles, like the one used in Vegas, are illegal

Actually no, just like how you can legally own a tank and drive it on public roads if you have rubber tracks.

that Minuteman looks mad jelly of that patriot's arsenal.

No. Just really expensive. Most gun owners don't have the disposable income to spend on a transferable machine gun.

>Honest question? Will any gun control laws change now?
I've heard rumors he used a bump fire mechanism to make his rifles full auto.

So if that's the case, those things will probably be made illegal by the cucked out republicans.

If he just illegally modified the rifles, nope.

He could've done almost the same amount of damage with a bolt action rifle. Or a legal semi auto. Doesn't make much difference.

Now if he had a belt fed, water cooled, tripod mounted machine gun, then he could've done a lot more damage.

lol gun bans

Please check the catalog before posting the same thread 50 times.

Guy was a millionaire. he probably owned transferable machine guns.

My grandpa would build guns like these all the time. It would take him a few pieces of pipe and like 4 hours to do so.

Not on a national level at least.

Furthermore...

Good lord that comic. The left genuinely does not understand the 2nd ammendment at all. But anyways no, nothing will be change. The same cheap talking points get thrown around every time this happens. I don't think the scale of this one makes any actual difference. Something else will be in the news next week. And even if congress decided to do something, it wouldnt actually matter. Americans will literally never relinquish their firearms. They will burn the entire government to the ground before cucking to the gun grabbers. The right to self-defense is arguably the most deeply seeded and fundementally American value there is. More so than free speech even. Thats the reason the left is so hell-bent on disarming the citizeny. It actually is the final check on big daddy government