Why exactly don't we know the shooters motive yet?

Why exactly don't we know the shooters motive yet?

Could it be because he was leftist and it would damage the narrative?

There's a few possibilities

It's antifa or it's a sandy hook style "deranged lone wolf.. want to talk about gun control now?" attack. We'll be blamed as a third option, but at this stage this really hurts our cause so it's too unlikely if you know what you're talking about.

How does a bunch of right wing country fans getting shot hurt our cause?

He had no job, no wife, no kids. He had no purpose in life.

This was his way to feel he belonged in society.

It's being used to ban guns and pretend the right wing is dangerous to the right wing.

Because Paddock wasn't the shooter, he was the unwilling patsy. Pic related.

>antifa

lol no

He was lured into that room by a psychopathic killer and killed before the shooting began.

The psychopath then quickly left the room before the cops could find them and tipped the police anonymously to the location of the "shooter"

Speculation and rumor. I come to this website just for the ridiculous claims. Your agenda might be better off if you tried to have an ounce of credibility. It is no qonder people with your views are margionalized by society.

Antifa are doubling down and are now currently capable of terrorism, they are a Marxist terrorist organization and being wilfully ignorant of this fact is irresponsible.

Guns should be EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE!

If Sandy hook didn't work to get guns banned then this definitely won't

nice spiral clark county

Why can't libshits ever not be passive aggressive when they post?
Is it insecurity?

>qonder
Yeah like anything you have to say is valid.

it's their way of trying to feel smart.

or black ops dumped him there.

But....if he was a patsy, why did they pick such an innocent one? isn't it smarter to pick someone with a history of problems? the lack of warning signs and psychopathic traits is causing a lot of interest and speculation, even with the normies.

you should learn to spell properly before you start being an arrogant bitch, sonny

There is a video n youtube that shows the shooter at a trump rally, not protesting it. He is a trump supporter.

I think you're mistaken..the video I've seen is him at an anti trump rally (but it was too blurry to 100% confirm desu) but I don't believe he was politically motivated at all...just a spectacular suicide

what about “hi steve”

have you seen the movie Phonebooth (2003)

Because the investigation is in its infancy!

Happenings bring out some of the stupidest fuckwits...

because if "average joe" can get ahold of a gun, what does that say for public safety?
they're trying to paint an every man picture.

No, it makes him the perfect fall guy

He was dead in that room before the shooting

You don't know shit. None of us do.

You're the worst kind of cocksucker.

I think its called mental illness. OP of all people should know that

Am I the only fucking person who noticed the huge uptick in the number of anti gun shills over the past 3 days or so? And why is it that we have another catalyzing event to push the narrative of "give up your guns for much feels" so soon after? Something is fucky

> all leftist shooters are motivated by their leftism
> all right-wing shooters are motivated by their right-wing views
> all vegetarian shooters are motivated by their vegetarianism
> all male shooters are motivated by their testosterone

How cucked do you have to be to believe this? Also the only evidence I've seen that he was a leftist was that video where a woman walks up to a pixelated white man in a video and says "hi steve". It's not obvious that it's the same middle-aged white dude, and anyways wearing a shirt that says "NASA" is hardly ironclad proof of being a hardcore leftist.

Stop spamming this crap in every thread. You need to seek mental help.

The only people that are mentally ill are the heroin addicts shilling for pedophiles and murderers on this site.

>Why exactly don't we know the shooters motive yet?
Same reason the British News Media reports that all the Moslem terrorist attacks are "Asian".

Why speculate on the person at this point, when they are not telling us what kinda gun they are using? Find out the gun and that will tell us what we need to know. If they refuse, then this is a false flag and the guy is a patsy.

He was just a brave soul trying to end country music once and for all.

The poor fool should have aimed for the musicians instead of the crowd, though.

Of course. That would be HUGELY negative for the anti-whites.

>wearing a shirt that says "NASA" is hardly ironclad proof of being a hardcore leftist.
this is Sup Forums
believing in science makes you a communist

>Guy calls out the deluded irrationality of the OP

>"Lul libruhels are so beta ex Dee"

and believing in biology science makes you a racist

day of the rake when

>biology science
When do you earn your GED?

We do. ISIS claimed responsibility.

The Deep Staters agreed to let the gunmen get away, frame an old white man too dead to defend himself in court and make this about how white people should not be allowed to carry guns in self-defense against arselifters.

Oh, and about how "Zionists" are why we can't have nice things.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal was first to expose the ISIS role in the shooting. So the MSM turned Steve Paddock into a compulsive gambler who was robbed of all his money by Sheldon Adelson, King of the Kikes, and killed himself in despair.

Only American (((globalists))) get away with murder because muh anti-Semitism. It's still just peachy to scream "GAS THE KIKES" at proud, patriotic Jews who fear God, keep His commandments, support Israel and call for the extermination of Amalek and the Amalekite cult known as Islam.

>They are waiting to release that he's a rabid anti-Trumper leftist (just like the congressional shooting) because they are afraid all the rednecks would get revenge on dems.....aka civil war

>t. clark county sheriff

They havent searched his pc and requested data from his isp. They havent interigated his like 4'11" gook whore yet either, who is conveniently in japan. We will get the facts eventually, peope arent going to stop asking for answers

An evil white guy doing evil white guy stuff. What else is there to discuss?

False. Trump set up this attack promising the old man millions. Then he had a police agent shoot the man during their breach and made it look like a suicide to tie up all loose ends. This makes it easy to frame ISIS who immediately took responsibility for the attack so he can rally support for yet another war in the middle east. Wake up.

I've been saying this all day.

It seems everyone wants to take the weak false flag strategy like a bunch of fags.

2005 for me. Still smart enough to call you a faggot Leaf though.

He's a patsy

>Calling me a leaf
>Smart
Pick one, bud. Memes don't make your arguments any less deluded.

>mfw you didn't get the joke and responded with anger and conspiracy theories.... ;)

>I'm not angry you're angry
>haha it was just a joke bruh
>I was only pretending to be retarded

wew laddo

I think if it's true that he's Antifa spin this and the shooting of the congressman as mass media gone out of control. That in their desperate attempts to paint Trump as a Hitler-Putin-pussygrabber they're radicalizing the worst elements on the left. Not only is this likely to be the case anyways but it has bipartisan appeal.

Consider that he might have been guilty of something horrible, which was hung over his head unless he followed their instructions (which did not include carrying out the attack).

Nobody gives a shit Heather Heyer died of a heart attack.

All that matters is we control the narrative and stay on the offensive at all times.

But spergs and their endless search for truth fucks us every time.

you make a good point, knowing the weapon will allow everyone to verify if in fact this attack was done by one person.

They are doing a really good job of covering his tracks if he is a lefty, the autists of Sup Forums have been on this non-stop all day and night.

Country fans aren't all right wing. Going all the way back to folk music and CBGB and still in the modern country music movement, there's plenty of liberal and left artists and scenes.

I don't expect Sup Forums to know about this. None of you are at all informed.

I mean Sup Forums is going into overdrive coming up with a conspiracy for a shooting that will probably work in our favor anyways.

It's the safe bet to hold the line.

I don't think it's going to gain us anything.