It's time for a reasonable solution

I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul. I would like to specifically discuss how to effectively change the 2nd Amendment.

The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear. There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger than 10 bullets. 10 bullets should be more than enough for hunting or self defense purposes. You do not need a gun for anything else.

I would like to see the second amendment specify a minimum age for gun ownership. Something in the range of 25-30. Guns are deadly tools and only a fully mature adult should have access to them. Most mass shooters are in their early 20s. We would be able to prevent a lot of gun crime with a minimum age for gun ownership.

Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason. It is the government's job to look out for our best interest, and it would be a lot easier if they had the ability to take guns away from potentially dangerous people.

Again, I am a 2nd amendment supporter but I think it is long overdue for some changes to account for it being 2017 and not 1791 anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shall not be infringed

Nope, but thanks for that pasta.

Poor b8 gaiboi

If you don't like it, feel free to leave. What incentive is there for 2A folks to compromise? They get absolutely nothing and give away more of their freedom.

>There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger than 10 bullets.

I think we might need them to protect against highly suspicious characters like you who want to disarm us for reasons that are obviously lies.

You are political and couldn't care less about saving lies, so what are you about?

I wouldn't trust you to babysit my cat you scary fucking creep.

no thanks, i'll pass. my rights are already protected by the Constitution, so i literally do not even have to engage with gun-grabbers. all you do is feed their egos when you argue with them. just end the conversation and move on with your life. it's not like they're ever going to get a constitutional convention LOL.

Sorry criminal, you don't get to steal from me.

>I support all amendments
>except this one
Fuck off

>clip size
Now you can really fuck off

>Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason.

Yeah, that makes sense. Have a "right" that the government can arbitrarily revoke at any time. Why not just repeal the 2nd Amendment if you want the government to have that kind of power?

dont give them any ideas

Not a shill, just thinking here. Here me out.

Why would we allow an unmonitored person who doesn't regularly carry or use guns on duty and has no bosses, coworkers, or anyone watching over him to have a gun? Someone who hasn't dedicated their life to putting themselves in harms way for their people?

Do random civilians really need guns? We have armed police and military which are comprised of citizens and want to protect citizens. The people need to protect themselves from a tyrannical government narrative is pretty garbage because the military and police are a good representation of the people. Also it's not like the military is just going to open fire on their own people.

Like seriously give me a scenario where our police and military defy all odds and turn on their own people and Joe Redneck and Tyrone would have been able to stop it had they had their shotguns and gats. It just isn't realistic. Only chance is if there isn't enough food to go around and shit is beyond fucked at the point anyway. Degenerate no-name civilians just shouldn't have guns. Face it.

I too am a a fellow republican

I like to space my text like this

I believe magazines are called clips and we need to ban the big scary guns

Nobony needs a military style assault rifle with a pistol grip that makes it 5x more accurate or a shroud that makes it fire more bullets

oh please Sup Forumsjust listen to me, i'm a second ammendment supporter too

Me and 10 other guys would like to debate your 10 bullet limit with guns.

>make a law restricting gun ownership
>average citizens comply and disarm
>the criminals all still have guns

No, we should just all buy guns put them in our moths and pull the trigger. They can't kill anybody if we are already dead.

Stop spamming this shit you fucking totalitarian communist faggot

What's with all the shill threads on pol today?

Obviously, you need arms to also defend against a tyrannical government, and thus any limits play against that.

>change the second amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America
You can start by suckstarting a shotgun.

fagtard, everything before the "but" is a lie

The only change I accept is to add crew-served weapons, explosive shells, artillery and tactical nukes. And, I'm not kidding.

>>there are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger

Really swelled my plums with that one.

muh mininuke. off to play new vegas

>The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear.
All of them. Including tanks, aircraft carriers, and nuclear capable ICBMs.

fuck off

the entire point of the 2A is to go up against the government

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Fuck off shareblue

Degenerates like you belong on a cross

Good job posting skippy, nice to see the meme flags getting good mileage posting complete shit.

no, no no just fuck off back to whatever liberal rock you came out from under

Just imagine....

If every one of OPs changes were all ready in effect it would not have changed the outcome at LV. Over 50, no indication of instability, didn't use military "assault" weapon, just rifles. 10 bullet clip max -> switch clips or switch guns. He didn't use most of the guns or ammo that were in the room. Lastly, if intent was just kill and commit suicide, well, he owned a plane. Could have killed more with plane.

sage

Just like all mass shootings

Sandy Hoax happens and Obama says we need background checks on ALL gun transfers

Every gun in Sandy Hoax passed a background check

Las Vegas gets shot up and this gun grabber says only 25-30 year olds should be able to buy guns.

A 64 year old committed the attack.

It's clear these gun grabbers don't care about preventing these incidents, all they care about is putting into law their previously-devised agenda.

Come and take it

If we're fixing the country via Constitutional amendments you literally only need to remove women's suffrage, the rest will easily take care of itself.

Here's a reasonable solution to the 2nd amendment question. If you are against the bill of rights get the fuck out of my country, you don't belong here and you anti american fucks don't understand anything about us. Take whatever god damn ideology you champion to any of the other 196 countries in the world.

I remember when it was supposed to just stop at automatic weapons. Not one inch niggers.

hillary is already way ahead of you

I've already heard dumbfucks floating the idea.

Die in Fire media matters shill

Op is a faggot...
Its like saying how cars should be banned and how to minimize its effects on society and who can and cannot drive.
Besides, gov doesnt do shit for the people, they do the opposite

>Add something to the second amendment that gives the government the right to repossess anyone's firearm for any reason.
Yeah, because that doesn't violate any other amendments. While we're at it let's just punt away our first amendment rights too, mass communication and different opinions are scary and can hurt people too.

This country is dead, Wilson and FDR killed it.

>What incentive is there for 2A folks to compromise?

maybe some would like to go to concerts w/o getting mowed down.

Or impaled on a spike

SHALL

Ok. Let's have a reasonable solution. You shut the fuck up, get the fuck off this board, and stop telling people who obey the law to give up their firearms so that the people who break the law will magically respect it.

Holy fucking shit Jew. I don't want it changed, because I can't wait for the apocalypse, when the Jew defenses go down. Then, I will finally have a chance to make you feel a full metal jacket, empty your brain bucket niggerkike. Don't Even Look at it JEW!!! It's going to be like Moses, except he's a Christian, and he's murdering the Jewish patriarch, with fully automatic machine guns.

>clip
Spotted the liberal LARPer, shoot yourself or ask someone who is armed to do the favor for you.

I agree, anything less than a 10kt Nuke should be legal.

I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul. I would like to specifically discuss how to effectively change the 1st Amendment.

The 1st amendment should be changed to specifically say which types of speech Americans have a right to speak. There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to say hurtful things or partake in hate speech. Only a specific number of pre-approved ideas should need to be allowed to sufficiently express yourself. You do not need speech for anything else.

I would like to see the first amendment specify a which people have how much freedom of speech. Something based on how privileged they are. Words are violent tools and only a person that understands this should have access to free speech. Most hate speakers are white. We would be able to prevent a lot of pain and suffering with free speech restricted by privilige.

Add something to the first amendment that gives the government the right to repress anyone's speech for any reason. It is the government's job to look out for our best interest, and it would be a lot easier if they had the ability to take away free speech away from potentially dangerous people.

Again, I am a 1st amendment supporter but I think it is long overdue for some changes to account for it being 2017 and not 1791 anymore.

------------

I changed some words around, this is why Americans should never accept any changes to their rights, the arguments used to take away any of them can be used on the others.

With all eyes firmly on the Vegas shooting, little attention has been given to the other six mass shootings that took place in the US in the past six days alone.

There have now been 1516 mass shootings in the past 1735 days.

KYS, faggot.

> be american
> go to concert
> get shot
> get shot again
> get shot another time
> get shot
> get shot again
> don't get shot... jk
> get shot
> get shot
> get shot
> get into chad pose
> get shot
> be Dan Bilzerian's hooker
>splatter him with your hooker brains
> get shot

Honestly for the sake of our entertainment I hope you burgers don't ever compromise on muh gunz

Fuck you faggot. Can we get rid of the third amendment too? If we put soldiers and cops in nigger homes in the projects we'd have a lot less shootings and drugs, why not just change the amendments?

In case you have forgotten, the Constitution does not give us rights, it enumerates rights in which the government can not infringe, as they are human rights. If you are against guns, you are against civil and human rights as old as time itself. Faggots like you need to emigrate to Europe or some other shit stain of a nation that cucks their people.

Fuck off.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

shill POS fuck outta here

Magazine limits don't do anything you retarded faggot. This is coming from a Canuckistani who has been cucked by the chrétien dream team of autism since birth

OP is Canadian

He spams these threads daily check the archive

steven had about a dozen guns and thousands of rounds of ammo to protect himself from the degenerates of sin city. they still got him. you still think a 10 round limit is ok???

nice copy pasta you got their. But fuck off :)

I support all the amendments that Americans enjoy, but some are long overdue for a serious overhaul. I would like to specifically discuss how to effectively change the 13th-27th.

The 13th amendment should be changed to specifically say all non whites including Jews are not citizens. There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to have to put up with everything that has happened to america since this was passed. They all get to have their own homelands, we who are the children of the founding stock of America deserve ours.

I would like to see all of these ammendments desu to go away completely. Something in the range of non existent to openly trashed and referred to as the biggest mistakes in American history. Something that should be taught from now on to people in their 20s and earlier.

Add something to the amendments that gives the government the right to repossess any non whites citizenship/green cards for any reason. It is the government's job to look out for our best interest, and it would be a lot easier if they had the ability to take living rights away from potentially dangerous people.

Again, I am a amendment supporter but I think it is long overdue for some changes to account for it being 2017 and not 1791 anymore.

Not here you won't. Shill.

shareable has no power......you are no second amendment supporter with talk like that...the truth is not in you

Shall not be infringed

>maybe some would like to go to concerts w/o getting mowed down.
I'd rather take my chances with some crazy fuck doing it than the Feds.

this. Start placing sweeping restictions on gun ownership, we may as well start working as fluffers for mohammad like the Brits who are going to be looking at 15 years in prison for browsing Sup Forums

I would rather take the small chance of being gunned down in a crowd than being cucked out of my god given rights of freedom.

>be european
>ban guns
>get run over by muzzies
>get shot by muzzies anyway

a type of grass used as an herb

Fuck off you Cucknadian.

Faggot

No. We don't get to limit or reinterpret amendments.

There are plenty out there who'd love to change wording in the 14th amendment.

According to you they should be able to do so.

Declaration spells out clearly Who gives us our rights

In all likelihood the shooter was firing an ILLEGAL full auto m240. No laws can change what can happen when a dude isn't happy with owning homes, planes and decides its over and wants to shoot ants from afar. This dude simply had the money to do this. It's unfathomable but it happened. I'm just glad I personally don't enjoy inflicting harm on others.

> be amerishart
> keep getting shot more than europeans who literally import niggers to shoot them
> have no answer except snarky huffingtonpost tier deflections to HANDS OFF MUH GUNZ

For real don't do anything, amerishart mowdowns make for the comfiest happening breads.

>Arrest all people browsing Sup Forums
>Get rid of the mentally ill deranged shooter problem

Fuck off you ignorant libshit cuck.
>its the current year
You must have vacuum tubes for fucking neurons. You people are all the same. Leave and never comeback, canadacuck.

>it's not 1791
Because the constitution says it should be ignored a few years after its written?
Or just when a chanting generation of people smarmy enough to look for any opportunity to suggest its ignored comes along?
No that's not how it works dick breath.

>chanting
Canting
Apple doesn't recognise canting to be a word
How apt.
It doesn't recognise paedophile either

>The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear.

GET OFF THIS BOARD AND KYS, YOU GLOBALIST FAGGOT!!!

This asshole had been making these threads for weeks, maybe even months, can't remember precisely. Same language, same arguments, same "I am a second amendment supporter BUT" bullshit.

Ignore this guy and stop responding. He's just starting up again because of the Las Vegas thing but he's been at this for a while.

>The 2nd amendment should be changed to specifically say which arms Americans have a right to bear. There are no reasons for ordinary citizens to own assault weapons or weapons with a clip size larger than 10 bullets. 10 bullets should be more than enough for hunting or self defense purposes. You do not need a gun for anything else.
Wrong! The Second Amendment specifically says people need guns for 'anything else', being the defense of the State - read the wording

But the Constitution doesn't say protecting against their own government is the reason to bear arms; it says the reason is because a well-regulated militia is essential to the defence of a state.

Come and take it

Hello fellow Republican! How do you do?

Fpbp, even if this is just a shitty pasta.

Fuck off shitlibs. Leave if you don't like it faggots.
>shall
>not
>be
>infringed

Deport yourself faggot. Read my lips
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

The majority of police disagree with you.

>Not a shill
lol

*CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR* *CURRENT YEAR*

Based police.

No. Good luck though

Heres how you fix it

Liberals and Non whites can;t have guns

All problems now solved. Conservative White people also get free silencers

Also 22 ammo hoarders get the death penalty

/thread

Stop being pussies, America..

>22 ammo hoarders get the death penalty
FUCK OFF YOU DEGENERATE. I NEED MY 80,000 .22 ROUNDS.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

The idol will give way and most certainly give in. The powers at be will implement their desires accordingly. You will no longer have the ability to wear the big iron. This luxury will be taken away from you, not by democratic means, only through the will of the tribe. The harvest was successful, the horned goat of babel was fed.

October 15th, the day the ancients wept..

Show flag leaf

Fpbp. Never give up the fight burger friends.

kill yourself

Prior to the NFA, you could literally buy machine guns out of the Sears Catalog the same way you'd buy a hammer or a screwdriver. No background checks, no registration, nothing.

And there were no mass shootings.

Guns aren't the problem. People are the problem. Culture is the problem. We have a lower quality of people and a lower quality culture today than we had in the past, and until we solve that problem, no amount of regulation is going to stop the bloodshed.

Dude it was antifa killing republicans, we need our guns more then ever

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Sure John. Sure. Time to fuck off back to your foggy island now amirite?