Mental Health and psychological well being thread

Sup dudes, I might not be the only one who feels like the world is going to hell faster and faster each month

lets use this thread to help each other cope with the invisible but very real psychological burden of living through these troubled times

If any of you guys have any experience with group therapy, would be sweet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAmZq0-5oY8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I get rid of brain fog and sluggish cognitive tempo?

I went once, it was pretty dumb. Just stuff about "Mindfulness," AKA meditation

>fighting the creeping madness

this is the conditioning breaking down, it is important you don't ignore this

adderall

Exercise

it isnt dumb if it helped at least one of us

might as well try again to keep our morale and will to survive high

This is a symptom of not pursuing your passions and doing things you aren't passionate about
Making a living doing what you love is the only real cure and hard to find

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against meditation, it's just that their attempt to rebrand it as "Mindfulness" seems really dumb to me

Cocaine baby.

OP quit being a little bitch.
>wah the world is going to shit
It always has been. You're here so you're probably retarded so your life will never be good. Count your blessings and move along, faggot.

>Breathing exercises
>Meditation
>Hiking
>Music
>Company
At least these things help me out. It is better than resorting to drugs/alcohol to deal with my problems.
>youtube.com/watch?v=HAmZq0-5oY8

come on man, not all of us are able to live like you, some of us have fucked up lives and whatnot and it doesnt hurt anyone to just talk about their shit here

Tough it the fuck out and/or buy a bunker with multiple exits. If things go to shit, you'll have a backup plan. Hell, if you don't feel safe at all then live in a fucking bunker.

Look at all these mentally fragile little boys discussing self-suggestion. Nice crutches, you fucking emotionally stunted autists. Play more vidya.

oy vey

exercise and religion, look into Catholicism it has relaxation techniques built in. Nihilism and atheism aren't intellectually superior to religion and don't foster attractive traits regardless of what a bunch of edge lord neckbeards on Sup Forums say.

Also the world isn't in a troubled time, we are living in one of the most prosperous times in history just get off of Sup Forums and reddit etc. I only visit after big events like the vegas shit.

my bunker is my basement.

no
jew

I get that. I really do. My life is far from ideal. But wallowing in self pity just snowballs into feeling even worse.

nah thats not what the goal is at all

the idea is to just talk about how you feel about your life etc so that at least youre not repressing it inside, since lots of people here dont talk to anybody irl

Just get yourself reasonably prepped, depending on your personal situation. Get a decent plan together for if shit goes to fuck, preferably while your relaxed and calm headed.

We all feel it famalam

Either it'll all pop off or it wont, so breathe deep