twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you miss me Sup Forums?

Not so sure after this fiasco...

No I don't like you anymore
[Spoiler] cuz i love you bby[/spoiler]

>wanting to remain in the EUSSR

who?

dess

Implying 4th Reich is not the way to go.

Sup Forums loves you

ctrl + s, user.

Didn't in the first place.
I pray every day for your return.

Why is Karen so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

Literally who?

I refuse to watch your shitty animu, Karen, because I refuse to let myself be rused by Sup Forums into watching another meme series that isn't funny, interesting, or even remotely good ever again. Not after last time with pic related.

but KinMoza is a great SoL. i'm not even baiting. and if it wasn't good, then it wouldn't have gotten a second season and a movie that will come out soon™

THIS

I've seen clips on YouTube and it looks decent, but I'm still asspained enough over Himouto! Umaru-chan that I don't want to risk anything with more than 12 episodes (I'm very autistic about watching every episode of any anime I watch).

Just watch three episodes, and if you don't like it, then stop watching it.
at first their engrish is really cringey, but I feel like they get better as the episodes go by, so there's that.

Unfortunately, Karen is only introduced episode 3 onwards. So be aware if you are watching it just for her.

What's the best release for this show?

funimation english dub :^)

Every night you sing me to sleep my love.
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

Yes!

For real though

When Sup Forums killed 2ch:
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21955971

>Sup Forums thread
>on Sup Forums

Ignore and report.

Just watch Bakuon instead.

That's Hiroyuki Nishimura the founder of Sup Forums.

>not voting LEAVE

TSU!

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>tfw I normally post on Sup Forums but came here instead to avoid Portugal memes
>tfw they cannot be avoided

Every single day

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

She's an easily misled ditz; of course she voted "leave".

And the whole economy.

It wore out its welcome by about episode 3. It reminds me why some people don't like SOL.

Great, now best girl is an even larger bong meme than previously

CGDCT has been done far, far, better than by Kiniro Mosaic. Yoko didn't even have a discernible personality until Season 2.

No.

Moot was trash in his last two years, repeatedly hiring shitty janitors on powertrips.

>still
I always have.

Lifelong bongs are great

Glorious brexit girl

after 1 episode i will never trust Sup Forums again

>94
That's a lot of Karen's.

Asuka looks more feminine in this picture

Not enough Karen's.

Karen confirmed to be a Tottenham fan.

can you upload your karen folder? I need those rares

You do know she's wearing the UK flag not EU flag? Karen would clearly want this

I'll admit that I really hate how my waifu became a meme girl. She was never this popular before s2. She didn't really gain that much popularity on Sup Forums until December 2014 when moot nuked it (though I helped perpetuate her popularity there).

It sucks because I love her, I always have but I don't like seeing this attention, often negative, all over this place. But no matter what, I will always truly love her. My first and only.

Who is this bimbo? How much she charges?

I'm not just gonna give out months of hard work hitting right click and save.

please?

Have a stitch.

I have that already

How is this /pol

I love Karen!

What a shame.

Keep up with the memes, mate.

My database.

Am I not lurking hard enough or was this some crossboard shit.

It's called the global economy.

Talking about pol loving Karen. Was this because she became a poster child for Brexit due to her Nationalism?

>anime gril
>british
Pick two. Now you have your Brexit poster girl.

A British girl with broken Japanese makes Sup Forums cream their pants.

>often negative
Personally I haven't seen that a lot then again since she's your waifu you'll notice her more.

And don't forget that she's a japanese-british mix. Sup Forums loves race mixing too.

forgot

No.

HAPPY DAY!

Karen dubs dess

is pretending to be a plane a non-autistic thing to do?

Nice try.

Post lewd.

Post cute.

For what it's worth it watched her show because memes. It looked cute and I wasn't disappointed.

If it weren't for Karen the UK would still be on a sinking ship. I owe her everything.

You're not european anymore so fuck off

Post more dess.

Never trust Sup Forums on what to watch 90% of the time. when people start to hate on a show its a good one and this is a good one

Except Umaru is a bad anime.

Yes dess. It's a shame that you got too popular among Sup Forums and Sup Forums due to recent events, though, and talking about anything related to you is impossible without attracting all those faggots now.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Anime with a cute Portuguese girl when?

D E S U

Moar.

Karen
Dekomori
Suiseiseki

Anymore?

Kongou

>2 Brexits in 4 days

Rin

Is Nao Touyama doomed to voice Engrish characters for eternity?

I was on phone

Hopefully, just like Sumippe will always be the go-to Russiaboo seiyuu.

I don't miss what you became.

come back ;_;

But that's because sumipe is a true, proper, certified Russiaboo