Mexico gun laws

so, in mexico we aren't allowed to buy or own guns except for a .22 pellet shooter and we cant take it out of our house, so in consequence we are filled with cartels, mafia and murderers, do you think that when usa bans their guns the italian, irish and black mob will return to power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVwRDcF-YTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WMf0iviTqW0&t=2220
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1E0nEe8RxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
businessinsider.com/mexico-buy-legal-gun-store-2015-8
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataque_en_el_Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_de_Monterrey_de_2017
youtu.be/Df304vpS3ug
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/14/why-mexicos-drug-cartels-love-americas-gun-laws/
cbsnews.com/news/mexicans-have-the-right-to-own-guns-but-few-do/
excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2016/08/17/1111571
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
mexicoarmado.com/armas_cortas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry.

>I'm sorry.
about what user?

Listen man our gun control laws are shitty and have absolutely not stopped criminals from owning guns but seriously man read the law because we can in fact own rifle of decent calibers and pistols with more power than a .22 just so u know

i want an ar15 tacticool, if i cant have it, then gun laws in my country don't work, cartels have ak's, .50cals and grenade launchers, i can only have .22 gun or shotgun...

I'm picturing a Mexican lawyer in his underwear hunched over his computer his wife speaks English for some reason and asked "what are ya doing husband?" You get all upset "bring the knowledge. Get to sleep senor lawyer

what does it even matter?
you can't carry, even if it was legal to own the same guns the cartel get their hands on, you cannot fucking take the thing out.

also why so specific, why does it have to be an ar15 that dictates if gun laws are good or not? the US has a ton of specific guns banned from import

another thing that maybe this señor layer did not want to mention because hes a shill, we only have 1 gun store in the whole country, i have to take a 5 hour plane ride to go browse some guns legally...

THATS RIGHT, ONE GUN STORE IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY

No. Mafias get power where state and law aren't present, not where the population isn't armed.

>also why so specific
ok maybe not an ar15, how about an ak74, or a kriss vector for lightweight and optimal cq battle, you don't get it right? i don't want to be told what fucking pellet shooters i can have

if the population isn't armed, its easier for mafias to take power in state and bend the laws to their benefit, if the population is armed at least they would think about thrice.

Cartels exist because fat ass burgers love drugs. If burgers weren't degenerate druggies, there would be no cartels.
Burgers just don't have control over their bodies.

Not those groups specifically but yes people outside of metropolis areas will see gangs of marauding assholes terrorizing their communities. Even in city limits nigger gangs terrorize and control their communities with fear and threat of violence, so disarming sure isn't helping citizens there.

one more than the hundreds of countries that zero gun laws and a constitution that doesn't let citizens arm themselves, just saying... at least you can defend your home from the common burglar, shoot him dead and be protected by the law.

But even the Americans are told what they can and can't own, its just stricter for us.
I don't know what to tell you, good luck changing the laws when 90% of the country is deadly afraid of guns and thinks they are literally the devil's creation.
Just hope they don't ban them even more.

Plus, what is a fucking AK47, AR15 or a fucking meme gun gonna do that a Berreta or a double action shotgun can't do in home defense?
Join a hunting/shooting private club and make some friends if you want to shoot something bigger, those people bend the law all the time.
You ain't gonna be able to carry outside your home anything anyways.

No user. It will be all roses and sunshine. Like when was the last time my government lied to me about something. The 1965 immigration act has worked out perfectly. I can go to any ethnic restaurant I can think of.

>But even the Americans are told what they can and can't own, its just stricter for us.
im jelly user, i prefer some strict laws, but going to jail because i want to own a nice cool gun i can work on...

I'm not defending the law in fact I hate all the obstacles and hoop jumping that is has to be done to have guns I'm just saying that we have to be specific on how the law fuck us up in order to change it for the better. Geez u guys get way to upset and nice ad hominen by the way

You could always grandfather guns from your parents/grandparents, that's how I got my hands on a CAR-15 vietnam era that my granddad owned, somehow, he used to be mayor of a town in Coahuila.
I had to purchase reloading kit and powder to load new bullets because I can't buy the ammo.

For funding your cartels

my grandpa used to have a ruger 9, but i think he gave it to another grandson or something because it was never mentioned in the will, so no luck for me

Cant buy one online?

don't worry user its mostly your governments fault...unless your motherfucking eric holder, then you should be hanged motherfucker

nope, i have to travel to the gunu store in a federal military compound, register, wait for the permit then buy it, and then they will send it to you home town military post so you would have to go and register there too, it all takes about 1 to 2 years from start to finish and its about double the price of us gun prices

They only thrive as long as the state apparatus is corrupt.

And now to some andean music as the background of the cartels shooting down beaners:
youtube.com/watch?v=qVwRDcF-YTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WMf0iviTqW0&t=2220
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1E0nEe8RxM

It doesn't matter about the laws, mexicans are always going to be mexican. You're a bunch of drunk bandits, you'll always be one. mexico will always be 3rd world because mexicans.

Insane. In the meanwhile the cartels just got their rifles from Eric Holder and Obama

Mexico needs the guns in the hands of the people, feelsbad seeing cartel run your country. Mexico needs a great leader like Adolf Hitler

not just rifles, have you seen the cartels arsenal every day carry?

probably not to the extent in mexico since mexico is in a unique situation of having massive incentive for drug organizations to do business by any means necessary since their own government is easily circumvented and corrupted and they are right next to a market full of rich retards who'll waste all their money on drugs, not very many places in the world are effectively a lawless shithole sharing a border with an extremely rich country, but I imagine low level property crimes would skyrocket since now home invaders aren't afraid of getting blown away, that's what happened in the UK

Do they get this by robbing the military? Or do crooked soldiers sell them this stuff?

Mexicans need an NRA style organization to lobby your government officials.

watchu mean homie? CIA gives them all the arsenal they need

in some states the military commanders often are associated with the cartel holding the area, so yes sometimes it comes from military, other times i think its just cia restocking their agents

the US literally gives them the guns user...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

I'm sorry you can't own guns, that really sucks.

i'm sorry they want to take them away from you burgers, don't let them

they never will, we'll make sure of it. taking the guns is one more liberty the communist are trying to take from us

>we are filled with cartels, mafia and murderers
That's because you have shitty as fuck police

Don't say chingaderas, You could easily found a local supplier of guns at your local town. It's Mexico Wey

No; mexicans, asians and niggers primarily make up gangs in the US. Fortunately, the niggers are not well organized, asians have other means of livelihood and mexicans do not have the numbers to be larger threats at this point.

provide evidence please, if not go away cia shill

businessinsider.com/mexico-buy-legal-gun-store-2015-8

>shoot someone
>wops
>guess I'll spend the rest of my life as some low tier cartel member's personal cumdump in a shitty jail

Mexican homemade gun technology is getting quite impressive these days. When i was in oaxaca i saw a lot of frankenstein esque rifles the local farmers/ranchers were piecing together. Pretty neat.

there was also a Jewish mob, look up meyer lansky

and black mobs never had the organizational structure to get any power...

mexicant sucked up too many bluepills with the 'muh irish italian, therefore theres no such thing as white' meme

But our tax dollars go to the government.

Is he ok?

>criminals dont care about gun laws

no way, im so surprised

I have a theory: its the native american genes.
Bloody hell, those fuckers can be cruel! From the apaches to the aztecs.

Didn't Holder's FBI flood Mexico with weapons for some dumbfuck tracking scheme? Where did all of those go? Surely y'all could buy one from some back alley pendejo.

Gun laws in mexico have actually prevented a lot of bigger tragedies. Remember how much of a big deal the school shooting in Monterrey was? That's because despite all the constant cartel violence, shitty satanic media and politicians pulling the kids towards the cartels, gun laws are still doing their job.

The real problem is America, gun laws aren't effective because American citizens can come and go as they please so gun traffic is easy and proffitable as fuck. Doesn't help when their faggot politicians and agencias like the CIA actively fund the cartels because they just can't get enough of not fucking off to their own country and leave us the fuck alone.

Here's my counter-theory: You are fucking stupid. All races have commited attrocities in the past.

>Surely y'all could buy one from some back alley pendejo.
You can, but then happens so it's fucking useless unless you are a criminal yourself.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataque_en_el_Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_de_Monterrey_de_2017

Does it sound familiar to you?

My father is from El junco near guanagato in Leon, they constantly bury and hide any gun they can, cause the cops constantly do sweeps and extort them for "protection money" they are always afraid of another Oaxaca incident guess I got lucky enough to have a hard working father who was lucky enough to obtain citizenship before it became difficult

Stay strong mexibro

Yeah I think it was called "operation fast and furious" or something. You can buy guns, but you need to know people, it's not like buying drugs on the corner. When my dad went to buy guns after a home invasion, we went to see this guy in a little town, and he was a real fucking pain in the ass to deal with. First we had to talk with him about three hours about why we wanted guns and what kind of guns we wanted, and only then did we get to see the guns. He didn't agree to sell them to us until about a week later (and when we went he made us wait for him to finish the beer he was drinking on his front porch, like half an hour). Fuck mexican gun laws.

What's the most "pro-gun" party in Mexico?

This. We cover them in tin foil and bury them if the police happen by.

There is no pro-gun party in mexico, because any political party that even mentions gun laws would be accused of being in bed with organized crime by the other political parties. Which is funny because they're all in bed with organized crime.

Holy shit thanks USA

Heres mine: the west doesnt scalp and skin people alive and such atrocities were already condemned during the fucking classical age in europe.

Yeah Guanajuato it's getting pretty chaotic these days

Its because Cartel jalisco nueva generacion expanded to Guanajuato, and they're doing a 'limpia'.

>Gun laws in Mexico
You mean gun "guidelines", right? Lol

youtu.be/Df304vpS3ug

Official Thread Song

sheeeeeit

Oh boy, it's one of those "IT'S OK WHEN WHITE PEOPLE DO IT" posts. Are you seriously suggesting that crime in mexico isn't condemned by the very Mexican people? A community of 10 thousand people may be repulsed by any kind of criminal activity, all it takes is one single faggot to kill 10 of those law abiding people and cut them up before throwing them away for you ignorant Sup Forums shitheads to label the entire community as a bunch of savages.

Also, like how you were careful with your words. Sure, the west doesn't (collectively) scalp and skin people alive, but they sure as fuck continue commiting acts of cruelty. America for starters, they continue to instigate wars just to keep their war economy going. Remember the entire war on terror shitshow? Fuck you, there's zero evidence that cruelty is exclusive to any particular race.

this

My family is from acambaro and a friend from my chidhood who i grew up with decided to join CJNG. He told me the good and the bad about the drug game.

>He told me the good and the bad about the drug game.
The good: Unlimited money and dicksucking whores.
The bad: You surrender your soul and become a degenerate motherfucker and part of a fucking pest that lives off the pain and suffering of others.

Tell your friend to kill himself and his entire family for good measure.

wow, this.

No i will not tell him. He knows what he is doing.

>in mexico we aren't allowed to buy or own guns except for a .22 pellet shooter
false

pic related

you're friend is a nigger, bro

shit.
*your

Dude, I don't really want to defend whitey but cmon your narcos make ISIS look like little bitches. It's like they go medieval on their victims but use modern technology to increase the pain and suffering of their victims.

Lets say you did kill a cartell memeber, wont they just come and kill you later?

>He knows what he is doing.
Raking in the cash until someone gets fed up with his bullshit and puts a bullet right where his brain is supposed to be?

yes

You guys should start a mexipol general, I'd love to lurk it.

I'm Chicano

>You ain't gonna be able to carry outside your home anything anyways.
Do you have concealed carry options? Are those legal?

Only about 2,000 according to that page. Other gun trade patterns likely swamp that influence.
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/01/14/why-mexicos-drug-cartels-love-americas-gun-laws/
cbsnews.com/news/mexicans-have-the-right-to-own-guns-but-few-do/
It looks like the government of Mexico is missing an opportunity to cut crime by promoting broader gun ownership.

Be prepared! Presidential Elections meme is at the end of the corner..

No one is denying that it happens, the problem is that the foundation of his argument is that people are ok with it. No, we're not. It's that simple.

Mexico was a cucked country from day one and what little victories we ever had, we had them because someone with power, in better standing, wanted us to have them. Namely the USA. The people in Mexico have literally no power, the current situation does not reflect on the personality or desires of the Mexican people, it reflects on the fucked up minds of the oportunists (drug lords) and the fag enablers at the CIA that see the status quo as advantageous to their own interests.

so, no evidence for your claim cia shill?
here is another
"En todo México hay un solo lugar donde se puede comprar legalmente un arma. Está escondido en un edificio anónimo de una base militar en la capital, atendida por soldados."
excelsior.com.mx/nacional/2016/08/17/1111571

>black mob

i kek'd

>Raking in the cash until someone gets fed up with his bullshit and puts a bullet right where his brain is supposed to be?
also quick story

The head honcho for the acambaro plaza was running everything smooth but some jealous mothafucker decided to cap his ass and everything went to shit. The dude got who killed him also got killed after. Thats what my friend told me when i was in mexico last year.

thanks bro

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

If the U.S. banned guns then the Mexican cartels will make bank smuggling guns into the states.

shits bumpin, yo

I think Mexico's main problem was Catholicism. I just notice that any country that was founded by hardcore Catholics goes to shit. Not that I dislike the religion, I just think the form of government the church inspired was weak and ineffective.

mexico will be a shithole with or without gun bans my man

>>It looks like the government of Mexico is missing an opportunity to cut crime by promoting broader gun ownership.
It may discourage petty crime but it wouldn't even put a dent on organized crime. Upfront confrontation isn't their style, at least not anymore after it caused the rise of community police in various towns (which tend to become allies to rival cartels or rival cartels themselves). A good portion of the crimes you see on the news are between cartels, ie, cases were both parties were armed anyway. The other, like most cases in Acapulco in the past decades, are victims of extortion that refused to play ball and the cartels came after them at a later date when their guard was down.

If you really think they come after you at night through your window and give you time to reach for your bedside gun while giving you a final boss fight monologue, you're mistaken.

>denmark

no, they will roll into town owning all of the guns, politicians and drugs, but now you cant defend yourself, effectively turning yourself into justin tredeu

mexicoarmado.com/armas_cortas/

Its not your gun laws that make Mexico violent.

1) Your people are just violent. Fix yourself.

2) Your (and our) drug laws incentivize violence. When drugs are illegal, gangs settle their disputes in the streets with guns. When drugs are legal, dispensaries settle their disputes in court with lawyers.

Im here just to say that this person is full of shit and he dosnt speak for anyone but himself.

Pinche morro miado culo aguado necesitado de atención chinga a tu madre.

We give the beaners guns and they give is drugs.
That way we can be degenerates here in Burgerland and keep the beaners in a state of constant mayhem while we smoke, snort, shoot and fuck each other and not have to worry about what Jose is doing south of the border.

I agree with you on the legalization of drugs, it's the only real way to win the war on drugs.

That's literally what's been happening in EVERY cartel since the Beltran Leyva assasination shitshow. It's pretty much a domino effect with no end in sight. Cartel dipshits are basically sith lords, they aspire to become the boss, while knowing there's only one way to get that rank, and also knowing that all your minions will want yours eventually.