Post only the loveliest cakes

Post only the loveliest cakes

Misato Katsuragi.

My loveliest cakes would kill you.

Thanks for posting a cake that canonically wins in a harem series for once.

she makes my dick go diamonds

posting obligatory tasty cake

>Hasegawa once more thought of the boy she held more dear than anyone else.
>--- Hasegawa vividly remembered the day she started a secret relationship with Basara.
>Thinking of Basara is painful, bitter... wanting to be saved, wanting Basara to answer that final line they cannot cross.
>That’s why Hasegawa stripped off her white coat, turning from a teacher to just a woman, inviting Basara as she stretched out the chest opening of her sweaters, exposing her chest. At that time, Hasegawa had spread herself on the turning chair which Nanao had just sat on.
>That Hasegawa, made Basara unable to repress his arousal -- and from then on, it was nothing but a happy time.
>Pulled up to stand from her chair strongly, he roughly stole a kiss.
>While lewdly fondling her breasts, he dragged her to a bed of the infirmary.
>And then, when they arrived at the bed, they took off each other’s clothes one by one till they’re naked, confirming each other’s body till they’re sure of them.
>This infirmary, meant to be used by the students and staff of the school, at that day, from that time on, became like a place where, for that moment, was theirs, for just their rendezvous.
>Hasegawa wished to be taught the ways to please Basara, and the initially hesitant Basara too, gradually began to teach her, even though they locked the door so they’re not found, occasionally, other students or teachers may come close to the door, but now that only added to the excitement.
>Hasegawa Chisato’s heart and body, became Basara’s to that extent. And then her feelings towards him, in the winter break when they cannot even have met once, quickly she became so worked up she couldn’t take it.
>The night she spent with him -- on Christmas Eve.
-- She had been a good girl alone, all of winter break.It should be about time for Santa Claus to bring her a present.

posting cake that already won

Cakes belong with younger men, especially if the relationship is taboo.

She wins based on voice alone. Everything else is one bonus after another

>the second half of the first OVA

It was better than actual hentai

that's rude user, because there still isn't any cake hentai, so there's really nothing to compare

milfs don't count

Oh God almighty! Who is this spunk sorcerer?

Pretty sure it's Rin from Senran Kagura.
>Mole on breast
>Copyright Marvelous
Yep, definitely a Senran.

Yeah.

The OVA changed me

>cake that canonically wins in a harem
Holy shit, what?

Shinmai maou no testament

You're welcome.

holy shit what did they actually fuck

Yeah. For a whole year they spent everyday in a cabin fucking or something.

guess I need to pick this up again then, I thought it was going to turn into another shitty harem where no one wins

Shinmai Maou is still haremshit, but it's haremshit where MC actually fucks basically everyone so it's better than most.

that's why we need another OVA

How was the second OVA, by the way?
I haven't gotten around to S2 yet.

She is a cute cake in a fairly autistic sort of way.

Underwhelming due to lack of Chisato.

OVA 2 was garbage because they adapted side chapters from the manga l.

That's disappointing.
I've got a batch for S2's BDs cookin' as we speak, so I guess I'll give it a fap all the same. It'll be hard to top the first OVA, though

The cake that wins

For four months out of that year, She was gangbanged by the MC and 5 of his clones.

An alcoholic failure is fine too.

sensei cake the best

Yes.
And I love it.

>you will never split a 12 pack of Buds with her and sit on the porch during a cool summer evening, just shooting the shit

Best Senran.

>not a 30-rack

Do you even drink, kouhai?

What the fuck is a cake?

I could probably do that in an entire night, but a 12 pack would do fine for a couple hours of porch sitting

hownew.ru

damn

i'm only up to episode 2

If you don't know what a cake is this isn't the thread for you.

>he thinks 15 beers are good for an entire night

You know, I might have a problem.

This board isn't for him.
is that way
There's also reddit, they love retarded babbies who need to be spoonfed

source?

The most I've had was 12 in one night, and I took the most powerful shit ever the next day. I had a pretty bad hangover too

;_;

used goods
not a real cake

Don't think, just drink

try now

>and I took the most powerful shit ever the next day
I think Bukowski wrote an entire poem on this topic. Serious beer shits are an experience.

M-MY LIVER IS MOVING ON IT'S OWN

Pls dump your entire folder someday, cowposter.

Virginity has nothing to do with being a cake or not.

ITT: any mature woman is considered a 'cake'

Retard.

I want a cake to teach me sex ed

>Like cakes
>Read KissxSis
>mfw

I wasn't expecting that development, but boy was I okay with it. Everyone else seemed completely furious though.

Have you read up to the latest chapter yet?

What happens?

No, last time I checked was months ago and it was the year of piss-chan.

Whole thing looks like a harem end from miles away anyhow, I'm just glad the cake is the "main" one

With the recent change in editors, this is where I'm hoping DxD eventually goes. I mean, we know the end result, but I actally want to see it happen.

>ywn have a one night stand with a lonely cake on valentine's day
>ywn wake up to her making breakfast and over eagerly laughing at all your dumb jokes
>ywn see the thirst in her urgent eyes
>ywn have her borderline beg to exchange numbers
>ywn go three days before she contacts you meanwhile she's hopping up and down with her phone because she doesn't wanna look desperate
>ywn get your phone blown up with silly questions, emoticons, and attempts at flirting
>ywn hang out with her later and she's tried her damndest to doll up while looking casual
>she will never awkwardly suggest having lunch with her parents too early
>ywn meet her friends who try to goad you into escalating things because they have husbands & toddlers now and are sick of her calling crying drunk and stuffing herself with sweets at 2AM while the credits of a sappy rom-com roll in her studio apartment as her annoyed cat tries to get some shuteye
>ywn get invitations for sex near constantly in hopes her body is enough to keep you around
>ywn discuss immature hobbies as adults
>ywn hear her tell you about her poor choice to chase a "career" she doesn't even like that much, how her last real "boyfriends" all turned out gay, and how cuuuuuute all the children you see are *wink wink*

Who are you quoting?

It wasn't even the shits, it was just a strong shit

Reality son, reality

What's crazy about Shinmai, is that the editors have a history of rejecting the authors drafts for not being lewd enough.

Rin is CUTE.

Cheeky one lad.

>Post only the loveliest cakes

That's a fucking gorgeous cake, holy shit.
I bet you could see your reflection in that thing.

I mean, I know you're being a fuck, but that's seriously an aesthetic cake and I would like more information on it.

>that inviting hole

BRB making cupcakes

It's a technique in which the cake is iced so smoothly it makes it appear as glass.

Whose this cake on the left?

Can someone pls tell me what a cake is?

>inb4 Google it
Already tried, came up with nothing.

Lurk more you fucking newfag

A sort of popular dessert eaten at birthday parties

It's a term commonly misused by Sup Forums.

Also during Christmas

I have been lurking this board for a total of six hours guys

pls no bully

she is beautiful

lurk
moar
newfag

It's like a giant sucking candy.

More.

DAAAYYYYYUUUUMM

These guys are pretentious insular assholes so I'll tell you

Look up a hentai called "Geiger Counter"

That's where the inside joke comes from

I plan on it. I simply beg of you the definition of what you all are referring to as a cake.

Is this what niggers mean when they say "daaaayum, mama got cake!"