Gavin McInnes BTFO's Chuck D

Gavin McInnes BTFO's Chuck D

This is the video Gavin is referring to. His head explodes at 2:24.
youtube.com/watch?v=jc3waP7syjk

Too bad. Back when I was a wigger I liked Public Enemy

*pushes glasses up nose*

Uhh I believe chuck D is what we might refer to as a nigger

that whole video is amateur cringe

They were a good rap group. But Chuck's politics are really extreme, and this video is tasteless and moronic. Heads of conservatives exploding. Same with Rage Against the Machine. Good musicians, but extremely vile people.

Probably should also bring up Public enemy’s video ‘by the time I get to Arizona.’
They shoot up an entire elevator full of white politicians.

To this day I fight my brain asking how's ones asshole end up looking like that; genetics, bleach and butt plugs, was he extremely obese and it stretched and never went to normal. These questions are deranged from a broken part of my brain. All due to seeing Gavin McInnes' asshole on Sup Forums

kek, this it the first time I'm hearing this band.

Tom made a career out of peddling the same pentatonic riff while the boys at BOSS guitar pedals did the majority of the work, in THREE bands now (excluding side-projects).

The guy has always been a complete hack musically, I won't even get started on his politics. It amazes me that people overlook his complete lack of taste in the face of "novel" sounds i.e. *beepy-beh-beh boooooop-booop-boooooop*

>Rage Against the Machine
>Good musicians

Pick one.

I give McInnis a lot of shit but I'll say this, he was absolutely cool when he had Jared Taylor on to debate that stupid wigger rapper. It was amazing to see his facade break and he basically became Sup Forums tier because the shitskin was being so unreasonable.

Also that cut clip from Israel where he breaks persona for a second and literally explains that Hitler was right and that Communism is Jewish, and then remembers he's on Camera and switches back to being Levant's bitchboy. Fucking priceless.

>identify white males as terrorists
thats not a religious or political affiliation
lmao

>posses a guitar
>your play style indicates you spend most of your time tweaking effects knobs

Morello's autistic and a compulsive masturbator.

there are a shit ton of white fuccbois in antifa and we call them terrorists every fucking day.

It's worth noting that Gavin talks quite often of his younger days of being in a punk band and beating up Nazi skinheads. But now he's considered one of them. It's insane.

>born a beta
>lie about getting wedgied by skinheads
>turns to alt-right to let out frustration on the world
Chinlets, when will they learn.

what's the NRA power compared to gun-control billionaries like bloomberg, zuckerberg, george soros and others.

by the way, public enemy was accused back in the day of "anti-semitism" ironically

Zach dela Rocha (rage singer) has been very quiet, why is this? That fucking guy was the biggest lefty ever

>omg you made a meme in your video
Thin-skinned faggot.

Hes still a commie scum, but he does solo work now and I think hes slowly calming down from promoting Central American cartels

>Jews are responsible for the majority of the wickedness in the world.

What did Professor Griff from Public Enemy mean by this?

hahaha in brazil few years ago, the interview asked them why they always demands first class travel tickets and luxury in the backstage while at the same time posing as a "progressive" revolutionary band hahaha

they're offended of course

A. Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus
B. MXR Phase 90
C. DODFX40B EQ
D. Boss DD3
E. Digitech WH1
F. Boss TR2
G. Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

You're still a faggot mcinnes

nobody cares

He must know something, he's too quiet about everything - even u2 are telling us how to vote yet angry rage singer stays neutral..

It just doesn't make sense

>Chuck D
>Public Enemy
>Security in the First World
What's wrong with black nationalists?

Haha based br

He just got repelled ALL WHITES ARE NAZIS BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE MEN.
>>Are we your friends now Gavin?

Good thing I'm not white. I identify as Ohioan. Checkmate Chuck D!

All those years of backing violent cartels and insurgencies will do that to you. Hes on a list somewhere I guarantee

Cuck faggot race traitor kike shill.
Who's your base now gapin mcanus

Who tf is chuck d?

A very famous rapper from one of the most acclaimed rap groups of all time.

>muh personal freedumbs

>Get me this man.

WTF is that on the couch!

(((Acclaimed)))
I thought they were pretty shit myself.
t. Grew up during the rise of hip hop

The guy who's being pegged by the blonde in black fishnets half brother

I think we all know who the greatest rap group of all time is.