Anyone else looking forward to this shit?

It's called Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru! and it's a very comfy title. It comes out torrmorrow. Will anyone else be watching it?

You can check out the preview here.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3WwZ9MeIOY

The manga is cute, but New Game will probably be a better SoL since it's being handled by a good studio.

What's wrong with feel?

Is this more like a GJ-bu or a typical romcom shit?

>and it's a very comfy
Well done, you've already CURSED it

It's like sketchbook I guess. It's about a art club and there's a bunch of weirdos in it. It does have its romance and it's very cute.

> a bunch of weirdos
They look like generic anime archetypes to be honest

Eh, I'm not sure I feel that way. Pigtail girl is a Chuunibyou, loli chick is a retard who's obsessed with a black person, Teacher with glasses is a middle school teacher but she acts like a kindergarden teacher, Male MC is obsessed with 2D drawings, Club president sleeps all the time, and the main chick is the normal one. I don't think it's that generic.

Great manga, looking forward to the anime.

at this point anything is better than shoujo shit

I absolutely love the manga, really excited about this

i literally started it yesterday and got up to the latest chapter all in one day. It was very entertaining and comfy as hell.

Do you know when new chapters are released?

Nothing, ignore that person. Feel makes cute shit, Doga makes cute shit, they're both good.

>hetshit

Nah, I'll stick with New Game.

This.
Fuck that generic self-insert and shitty "romance"

Please go back to your thread then, thanks.

I don't get why you're comparing this to New Game. One is about working on video games and the other is about creating art.

This.
The manga for this is fun too but I've only read a bit and I enjoyed the first episode of New Game. Looking forward to it.

It's pretty silly since one's more romance oriented and the other doesn't really seem to be.

Picked up the manga a week ago since this season didn't have near enough comfy for me and boy did it surpass my expectations. This will easily be the most comfy show of the season. The bickering/banter between the characters is cute as hell and the main girl is also really likable for me.

Probably going to be my favorite show of the season barring feel fucking it up but feel has done shows like this before so my expectations are pretty high right now.

It's gonna be AotS I'm calling it now.

>and it's a very comfy title

End yourself.

Thanks for the free bump.

I know how to sage unlike newshits like you.

>Subaru Uchimaki, who is a genius at drawing faces, but only wants to draw the perfect 2D wife
just like us, right? what a cancerous show

Except Sup Forums can't draw for shit.