2 Canadians were killed in Las Vegas

2 Canadians were killed in Las Vegas.

I think we should kill two Americans as compensation.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_TfBbR6L0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Once they get their guns taken away, then we make our move leaf brother

Yea, lets take back alaska and new england. Fucking yankee traitors.

Canadians aren't people.

Let's just slip in 2 Afghanistani, Somalian or Libyan (Syrian) refugee terrorists to do the same kind of thing instead, more lulz that way.

come and get some leaf

They are probably all scurrying across the border as we speak anyways.

Try. It. Ya. Bish

Great. Just make sure they're niggers.

Yankees, one day we will bring you down, we are only biding our time. There can be only one Anglo country in North America.

Just give us a hundred years or so.

On the Day of the Rake, Paddock will seem as a pleasant Vegas visit, leaf.

Your ID looks like soy you fucking SOY BOi

Those two leafs won though

1 American is worth at least 60 Canadians.

Inshallah

One american is worth 3/5ths of 1 Canadian

To erase/replace yourselves with Trudeau's refugee fuckbois? Should be easy enough to wait that out.

Give us tanks and boats so we can bomb you please.

One American is the size of 60 canadians

Sounds fair, make it two niggers though, please.

>being upset about experiencing the culture of other nations

Why is everyone crying over this minor event? It's just going to be forgotten in a week like everything else. By tomorrow I won't even remember or care.

2 and 1/2 niggers, that's our final offer.

You won't be anglo by then leaf, we'll make sure of it.

Fucking try, syrupnigger.

Yes... we’re all literally shaking now. What? All 300 residents of your wasteland along with a few moose gonna charge down and take us over?

Wow I was laughing at all the dead Amerifats a few hours ago but now I feel bad.

Press F to pay respects to our 2 fallen white brothers Sup Forums

War on

every American is worth 17.76 leafs.

We wish some niggas would

You could use the Israeli tactic and just carpet bomb Las Vegas in response

There IS only one Anglo country on the continent, Sun Lee, and it doesn’t have Tim Hortons.

And minnesota

Trump and Pence. There you go.

true

>come to america
>get shot
You were warned

Let's kick the baby!

I think we should get 2 cookies as a reward

we shall see
It's on, just going to build 500 boats and 100,000 tanks. Give us a bit. Get ready.
that too, and that state with all the syrup as well.

Well Sup Forums was offering a bounty on leafs, so there you are.

>Canadians
Nothing of value was lost.

Keep giving your tiny island away to the Pakis bongbong

Lots of room for activities in Leafland

>the absolute state of canada

> I think we should kill two Americans as compensation.
Do you accept illegals as payment?

Don’t talk to your father like that leaf; show some respect.

N E W & R E F R E S H I NG

Based Germanbro represent’en.

Seriously, the bullying against Canadian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Canadians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Canuck who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Australians or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Burgers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in North America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful.

Would you call a Canadian man a "cuck" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Canadian man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

you faggots were are on our soil, you forfeit the right to live the second you come here

Kill yourself as compensation

I know this is copy pasta, but americans are right to make fun of us. We have no national projects to speak of. We need to bring back conscription and build some monuments and lots of infrastructure. Canada truly is a wasteland, it's 4 cities the size of american towns with tiny villages scattered about.

Everyday we draw closer to the Day of the Rake.
Laugh while you still can you double-double drinking pisscloth sniffing shinny playing Gimli gliding rainbow sock wearing canuck bastards.

Brother we have been taking fathers shit for too long.

Whoa whoa whoa there Dudley Do Right. No reason to get all serious... this here is a bantz session.

If you kill your enemy they win.

You won Canada... you. won.

Holy shit Weird Al was right.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_TfBbR6L0M

Eat my fucking poutine fat gay niggers. Fuck this thread, I just wanted to make you fags feel better with some light hearted death threats and sabre rattling. I'm gonna go do laundry, fuck you guys.

>going to america in the first place

dangerous and downright stupid

I feel your pain. Let’s just be glad neither of us are Australia.

Leaves are not people, leaf.

Can't wait til you do

But we're supposedly vetting our refugees considerably. We're not supposed to be letting in *Syrian* Syrians! The Aria Grande concert bomber, and many like him weren't Syrian or even from West Asia. Omar Matten wasn't Syrian or even Arab! Don't you hear *that*?

start with yourself, you leaf fuck

kek

2 Canadians =/= 2 Americans

Maybe a Denny's coupon in compensation?

Fucking cheers to that

Ok, just grab your rifles an....

Oh..sorry user

You fucking dumbass

underrated

We have guns, Amerilard. We aren't Europe.

Well, that sounds fair.

Deal!

This sounds reasonable

>5 rounds

come on man

Canadians aren't worth much you might be able to get a 90 year old. But that's about it.

ONE SHOT ONE KILL

We really need to ban UK cu cks and Canadians from this site

I got a couple you can kill. Let me know where to drop them off.

>go to America
>get shot

Bill & Hillary?

We'll let you have Stephen Colbert and Lena Dunham. We'll throw Oprah in as a bonus.

We only need 2!

No we’ll given Zucc the Cuck and Bill Mahar.

As a Canadian-American (I'm a dually) living in New England, all I have to say is good luck with that.

>watches pigs fly past
>Hell freezes over
>Hitler rises from the dead with an army of Nazi zombies
>half of Sup Forums gets laid without paying for it upfront
>etcetera, etcetera, long list of bizarre things unlikely to happen

Copy pasta or not every country has a country they "bash" on but would defend in a heartbeat if anyone else is stupid enough to attack.
For us Aussies it is the NZbros.
Sheep fuckers >.>

1/2 an American because of the exchange rate.

I really really hate it when people use pictured of cats with eye infections to represent crying. You just come off as crass and frankly, cruel.

Oi! Nuh mate we moved out of Dads place a few years ago.
Go harras our Kiwi brothers

Holy fucking Veganman. Dude /fit/ is ———-> over there.

>sees flag

Canada is our New Zealand.

It's actually $.80 CAD to $1 USD, so 4/5ths American.

Kek, it's a baby seals face photoshopped onto a cat. If this was bait, then here is your (you); You've earned it.

You will need elephant and big game ammunition to get through our many layers of blubber. I doubt you have the ability to acquire it without filling out a series of forms, giving us the valuable time we need to prepare (eating more food to make an even thicker layer of impenetrable blubber)

Exactly, now go tease our brother all you want.

Do it bitch then we have an excuse to wreck you fags

Can it, brucie

WE

Get real leafs. The complexities of a terrorism investigation are vast.

What kind of shitty ass canadians are you calling for blood lible? This is more of a 2 and 10 power play anyways.

2 canadians = one sickly pitbull