>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
pastebin.com/UZEaVy2J
breitbart.com/texas/2017/10/01/report-middle-east-refugees-to-begin-arriving-to-us-from-australia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

I love her

We literally memed Fallout New Vegas 2 into reality

YOUR HATS OR YOUR LIVES, AWOOMPFKINS

>bullying awoo

h ttps://youtu.be/5PpQgB2UXQE?t=4m34s

Awoo

comfy user?

Going back and updating every accomplishment in the pastebin with a source. Halfway done, rest will come soon. Use this to BTFO reddit! Fake News cannot deny all the success!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs today, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm check the edition sweetie

NEVER! AWWOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

>digits
Looks that way.

Awoo

>Steve Israel

They're not even trying anymore

Are you fucking crazy? Black face is insensitive and discriminatory to african americans.

YOU'RE UNDER ARREST.

this was probably the cringiest meme in a long, long time.

You win this time, but I'll be back, back when you least expect it! You can't hold me off forever!

if Obama couldn't do it, even with two majorities in Congress, why you do you think it would happen with Trump in the WH?

While most Repubs betrayed Trump throughout the whole campaign, the only group who never wavered in their loyalty was the NRA, who was the only political group in the U.S that went big for him

WHAT THE FUCK DEFEND THIS

a race riot is not a mass shooting you dumb half-nigger

fuck this guy's twitter just pisses me off every time I see it

unfortunately there is no fucking way anyone concealed carrying or even open carrying would have been able to spot and take out this guy a quarter of a mile away in the dark up on the 32nd floor of a hotel building
the guy had prime positioning to cause as much damage as possible

If you want to get rid of a lot of the shill gun control images being posted, here's your huckleberry of MD5 hashes

>pastebin.com/UZEaVy2J

how does making abortion illegal help Sandy Hook kids?

There's no way 800 nogs died in one riot.

He was a guy kidnapped and drugged by ISIS agents, who dragged him to their killing room, where they had a bunch of guns they brought from gun shows and shit then modified inside their hotel room over the course of 4 days.

Then they unleashed hell legitimately to kill Christians and then they bailed before the police got to the hotel which was suitably far away from the concert to blend in and drive off.
The reason they got here was because the judge stopped the travel ban long enough for ISIS to enter here in the guise of families and refugees. This brings 2017 in full circle, trump being right, trump being stopped, trump being defeated, trump being right.

Total War Against ISIS = 2018

Nah, keepin my green one

>shooter is middle eastern
pol: " muslim terrorist time to ban all muslims"
>shooter is white
pol: we dont know much about the shooter or his motives yet

OY VEY ITS ANNUDAH SHOAH

great movie

>dressed as Hitler
Good
They do not know...

We have four lines of defense.
>a paper majority in the Senate
>A real majority and the Hastert Rule (majority of the majority must approve a bill) in the House
>Trump's veto
>Supreme Court
We're safe for now.

Kimmy looks so worried in that pic.

ywn take a selfie with Hitler

Not anymore

Threads about this topic are getting pruned from /k/. Anyway, what do you guys think? Do we have a federal "Assault weapons" ban incoming? If so what's the chances the supreme court actually does there job and shuts down this unconstitutional bullshit?

Enough to know he was a communist.

This was so freaking well planned it wouldn't surprise me if even the body they found could have even been a decoy.

Also, what was Jack the Rippers motive? I'm not saying this wasn't motivated by ideology I am just saying there are other levels of evil so foreign to ordinary thinking that we almost can't even think of the rationale.

Fuck off zod

cucked before you could even post, sweetie. AWOOOOOO!!

that's a nigger awoo user.
I'm not being offensive, I'm being inclusive.

hmmm, according to the state department they talk often and have three lines open at all time. really makes me think

What the fuck lads, how can you take this lying down?

breitbart.com/texas/2017/10/01/report-middle-east-refugees-to-begin-arriving-to-us-from-australia/

found out buffet was about to close down

>this is one of the macedonian content farmers hillary hates

>a decoy
holy fuck i didnt even think about that
whose to say the shooter didn't just grab a hotel denizen, shoot him, and leave the body?
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>Motive

>Translation: Tech Companies should act decisively to ban and censor what I think is misinformation from the web.

One glass for his girlfriend and the other for the bull

>the le new vegas is good maymay
shit game

RIP McCain

smdh @ white peoples ignorance

There aint enough room for two okies here

>What the fuck lads, how can you take this lying down?

The deal Obama set up let's us swap.

This is what we're sending back

>+/-400
Eh, one nigger here one nigger there. You tend to lose count once they go over 3/5ths

Oh. Good for you then! Diversity is strength!!

So is it pretty well safe to say that zero profitable stocks are going to reach an affordable low point anytime soon?

Talks with who? The media or NK?

who is this?

I wish we could stop with the meaningless signalling like lighting up buildings, however well intended.

The tv preaching needs to end. They’re all fucking frauds. “Miracle water” my ass.

>kikebert
Old news, Obama made a deal with them to take around 400 of them, Trump got their PM to drop it it two digit numbers, that is the best we're gonna get, but we're trading them some of our trash. Now stop using that garbage website.

just some faggot nobody

lol

The spics to be deported are in Costa Rica according to Breitbart... not even your problem.

yeah so God punished the Trump supporters attending a country music concert? just fuck off.

You missed the dip, it was during Obama's terms

leave /r9k/ alone

ya have to, or you get accused of not disavowing, and it's good PR. another reason I'm not on social media.

shit man there is probably some rogue fbi agent talking about how this shit doesn't add up but his supervisor keeps telling him to shut his mouth and file his reports but he's going back and interviewing witnesses again as he starts to piece together that something's not right before sneaking back into the hotel room and finding a key piece of new evidence that proves that somebody is trying to cover something up but the bad guys within the fbi were waiting for him in the room and try to kill him and he barely manages to escape the building and he's forced to hijack some car on the street which some qt3.14 is driving and he's forced to basically hold her hostage as he escapes but he proves that he's actually a good guy and she decides to help him not only clear his name but solve who is actually behind the shooting (which was only serving as a distraction for an even bigger, more insidious crime taking place at the same time)

Is this good?

He's going to get hate mail up the ass...

>How do we censor opposing view points in 2018?
>WaPo

jesus christ...

>sad hannity episode

>The spics to be deported are in Costa Rica according to Breitbart... not even your problem.

We don't deport people who are in Costa Rica. We deport people who are here.

The deal, I don't agree with, but we take vetted refugees from the Aussies, and we send them "Central American" refugees in the US.

That's a euphemism for MS-13.

> God cares about the National Anthem

Sounds like heresy to me

This this this this this forver

New Vegas is unironically my favourite game ever

So this is regret. Wait, that's the same emotional numbness as always. Never mind.
But still, SHIT.

the media has been getting shit on really badly lately. they have to pretend not to be completely biased every now and then.

>disavow Trump and you get to do whatever you want with these tits
Would you do it?

This guy just shamed every fucking democrat and RINO inn this country.

>crying wojak.jpg
I'll bite anyway, practically zero. The House won't, the senate probably won't, the SC won't, Trump won't (he hasn't opposed it in the distant past, but he's been emphatic about 2A and he knows how much the base would flip if he did)

is that one of the sex bots I've been hearing about?

TRUMPTARDS BTFO

LIL CRYBABY BITCH HANNITY CRYING LIKE A FAGGOT DRUMPY BITCH

It's just like one of my Tom Clancy novels