What do they not understand?

No matter how many false flagging gun attacks take place, we will NEVER relinquish our constitutional rights.

Ever.

Fuck off leftists.

fuck them even if they start riding bikes I'm not turning in my guns

bikes are fatphobic

>even if they start riding bikes I'm not turning in my guns

Why don't you just run the invaders over with your car? It's clearly more efficient judging from that picture.

>never ever never ever
oh really?
explain states which have gun control dummy!

We invented the right to bear arms in our constitution, look at us now.
Enjoy your gun controlled nanny state, remember, when it happens in England its coming to you soon.

>ride bike
>and drive
>and bear arms
MURICA

What's the point in having gun rights if society devolves into warlord territories? Would there right to have any fire arm still be worth it? Also, who the fuck as every said anything about taking away guns? Fine me one prominent American politican who said, "we must take away every single citizen's gun". This is such a shitty right wing talking point.

Why not just move to Africa where no one will bother trying to take your guns away?

My house is too small to use a car to defend my family and I, so that won't work.

>explain states

Key word: STATES

Dumb ass.

>if society devolves into warlord territories?
Who the fuck is going to defend themselves from "warlords" when the g'damn state refuses to do it?

The people.

Dumb fuck.

Then the people become the warlords. You've become the thing your defending against. Society has broken down at that point.

Just drive through the house.

>You've become the thing your defending against.
No...you've become what we call POLICE.

Careful OP. Portland is already doing this.

The police are an entity managed by a state and payed for by the people. A bunch of people and groups using weapons to defend their territories are warlords.

>if you fight your enemies they win

As all for guns as I am, comparing something to something worse is still a biased opinion and isn't exactly socially valid. What you could say is that we have the right to defend ourselves, and practice doing so on non-human targets using guns. Guns aren't bad, it just so happens the US has weak enforcement on who has access to a gun. Similarly to voting, I feel only citizens with clean-ish records and a stable mental state should own guns. For example if you have been arrested for domestic violence you should NOT have a gun. If you have been arrested for vandalism, you should retain your constitutional right to bear arms.

>a bunch of people running around defending territories are warlords
Which state has this?
Remember, sage goes in all fields

this is absolute bullshit. how the fuck do you think you can compare cars to guns? in the winter, I need a car to get to work/buy groceries/do stuff. having a gun is a hobby/means of protection. I have nothing against guns, but this is just dumb. And what do you mean false flagging gun attacks? the fact is this shit happens all the time and something has to be done. I believe the stigma against mental health is creating a barrier for widening the discussion beyond "guns are the only reason", but fuck these types of retarded arguments ONLY set us back.

Thought pollution and climate change were fake news lol

I want to know which assholes voted away my rights to own fully automatic weapons. They did it the year I was born and I'm still pissed about it.

Yeah man I agree, having a car is worth destroying the atmosphere and having high risk of killing yourself and others because you can do things slightly quicker and you can be really lazy. That's so much better than protecting yourself from criminals who want to kill you.