Lena "The Jew" confirms Fact: Whites the worst

twitter.com/lenadunham/status/914981118817873920

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
kosherswitch.com/live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally (((who)))

another fact: blacks have committed more murders than any other group in recent times

and dindus have committed more non-mass shootings than any other group

its time to ban whites

Tell her to leave our country if she has a problem with that.

Because Muslims use bombs.

Isn't that because the majority of people in America are white?

no beaners

wow fuck white people.

Liberals again fail or pretend not to understand absolute number vs.per capita number. Well imagine my shock

lets send these stupid cracker americans back to europe!!! they turned the american streets into a fucking warzone.

Uh huh... She's just mad because the high score has a white man on top again

I guess we really are the best at everything

Wait, does she mean jews arent white?

>more mass shootings
Does "mass shootings" only count as those publicized or are they intentionally leaving out the literal thousands done by niggers every year?

>several Asians
what the fuck i'm so sorry I had no idea my race was causing so much trouble here.

>niggers kill each other by the handful every fucking day
>libs: nbd
>white guy makes international news by killing once every few months
>libs: WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE FUCKING DEVIL

ban white people nao

Gang banger drive bys count as work place violence in Chicago now I believe

GAWRSH, ARENT WHITE PEOPLE JUST THE WORST? IF ONLY THEY WERE AS GOOD AS THE KIKES ARE.

go to a black country then

>taking anything a pedophile says seriously EVER.

She aint wrong, nor are the semantics. Stop being triggered, Sup Forums is not gunna spoonfeed you the mental gymnastics to stay deluded. Whites are top tier when only considering mass attacks. Highly intelligent and efficient demographic.

genocide when

What an insurance nightmare

Yeah, words of wisdom from an incestuous child molester

>50 of the 90 mass shootings from 1982-2017 were by whites

>372 mass shootings in the U.S. in 2015

Well, which is it?

The way they count mass shootings now it's black men that commit the most.

Not per capita.

You're forgetting the incest.
She's an incestual pedophile, get it right.

I guess libtards never learned about fractions. It's like if you stated that a desert gets more rain in a year than a forest does in a month and use that to mislead people into thinking the desert is wetter.

>dat definition of mass shooting

WTF, I hate myself now.

Blacks commit the vast majority of day to day shootings.

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4

And it's a fact that for all her hatred toward White America and the White West that Lena is implicitly content with being a dime-a-dozen parasite

>372 mass shootings
>475 dead
>Less than 1.3 dead per shooting

>this many Asians
I guess we're the best after all. White men please use your "alphaness" and make more hapa children with our self-hating girls. BWC is superior

>Giving this cunt attention.
Fuck off.

wow lena we should send you back to Israel for your own safety. oy vey!

Do you think those in 2015 were mostly whites?

Wtf I hate white people now

Stop promoting this degenerate leftist. I hope California splits off and they get the orwellian, tyrannical state they want.

>blacks are 10% of pop but do 15% of mass shootings
>whites are 90% of pop but do 85% of mass shootings
>people say white people have a problem since they do most of the mass shootings but Sup Forums whines about muh per capita
You're retarded. Also your argument doesn't hold any water since whites are overrepresented in school shootings, mass shootings, and pedophelia. Stop trying to weasle your way out of this. If Sup Forumsacks want to make everything racial they should take it in stride

Considering how often the shooter is probably killed, that's not too shabby.

>Lena Dunham
She lied about being raped. Who cares what she says about anything?

I honestly don't know why we aren't memeing this right now.

see
You're being lied too.

>Oyyyyy veyyyyyy, how can it be that the Goyim Are Waking Up to our plans? What can we be doing wrong?
How these retards ruled the West for 70 Years confuses Me to this Day.

nah that would be da Jews
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

>ywn see a single mass shooting that results in the death of 500 people

>mass shootings have 1.3 deaths per shooting
Nah, that definition is retarded and you know it.
Stop acting like a sneaky jew and own up to the issue

Dumb nigger

Haha dont you know? THOSE statistics are racist :)

>muh per capita
Dumb inbred hick who can't comprehend his own language

My point is that people are under the impression there are constant Mass Shootings and that the Majority are done by Whites. Only one or the other is true depending on the definition.

Wtf I acknowledge the inferiority of white people now.

Also, what is your definition of mass shooting?

>White men are responsible for 54% of all mass shootings.
>White men make up ~70% of the male population
>Black males are responsible for 16% of all mass shootings
>~12% of the population
What a shocking surprise !!!!!!!
We need to kill all whiteys to prevent these horrible crimes !!!!

Not an argument sweetie :^)

Damn D.C. Sniper was a good time to be alive

Whites are more likely to go columbine, but we’re still not the most violent.

Haha holy shit

Whites make randomly pull in bigger kill numbers but black consistently kill more people on average on a daily basis.

Notice how it is mass shootings, and not just shootings.

How many more people die due to regular shootings, committed mainly by... oh dear.

Really makes me think

>and pedophelia.
This is wrong as well. Whites are actually underrepresented among sex offenders, and that's including the fact that Latinos are lumped in with them, rather than given their own category.

Mass shootings involving whites are the only shootings which get coverage.

Also we know many of those 'whites" are actually browns who are counted as white.

If they want to be browns, they can go back too.

>oy vey muh great great great aunt was at Auschwitz

When you pretend to be white to further an agenda then transform back into being Jewish to defend your beliefs.

looks like we have a fucking NAZI posting here again.

Who is that small Jewish boy standing next to those traps?

Neither is dumb nigger, especially since I explained how complaining how retarded complaining about per capita was in the original post which you replied with an infograph of per capita like an illiterate retard

The majority of mass shootings in this country happen in Shitcago by niggers trying to kill each other and hitting everyone in between.

She literally looks like a fucking ghoul

"theres no way we could have prevented this", says only country where this regularly happens

You, Lena Dunham, are a child molester. This is not an opinion, but a fact that you yourself admit in your book.

>The majority of mass shootings in this country happen in Shitcago by niggers trying to kill each other and hitting everyone in between.

True.

That's like the pot calling the kettle leaf.

A fat woman who molested her kid sister and wrote about it in a book.

The kikes add in all the nigger shootings when they're writing a story about "oh so many shootings" because they use a less-strict definition which includes "shooting a bunch of people." When they need to make an anti-white angle, they eliminate all of the black shootings by reclassifying 90% of the nigger-on-nigger shootings as "gang violence" and only using the FBI definition of "mass shooting" which is 4+ fatalities. Niggers are so fucking bad of a shot they rarely kill enough people to count as an official "mass shooting" by FBI standards. Just tens of thousands of niglets hospitalized for gunshot wounds a year.

For example, when some nigger shot 13 people at a basketball game in Chimpcago a few years back it was not a "mass shooting" because not a single one of them died. Not officially; but Mother Jew added it to their count when reporting on the "hundreds of mass shootings..." then only talked about white shooters. Coincidentally.

Even more fun; a shooter that kills three people and shoots himself? That's four deaths "caused by the gunman." So a guy that busts into his wife's office and shoots her, the office Chad that had been fucking her, and the rent-a-cop that tried to stop him before killing himself? Mass shooting. BUT if a nigger actually kills three people, but is killed by the police in the standoff... that's only counted as three deaths. The gunman only killed three people. The last fatality was on the cops.

The jews are so jewy they regularly out-jewed their own god, repeatedly. Fucking with statistics is grade-school level jewing.

kosherswitch.com/live/

No, they're just more efficient at killing.

This is not even true unless you twist the definition of mass shooting to magically exclude mass shootings involving gangs.

How many people have been killed in chicago this year?

>TFW the surge in "anti-Nazi" rhetoric is being spurred-on because too many goyim are getting redpilled with the rise of social media.

Whites with aspergers are scarier than Muslims.
Fact.

>How these retards ruled the West for 70 Years confuses Me to this Day.
It is pretty simple. They mastered the new propaganda technologies while everyone else still believed in Kantian ideals like "it is always wrong to lie". And while everyone else believed in morals and standards of decency, the jews had no problem using sex to sell their propaganda.
They also had a bunch of cryptojews pretend to convert to christianity and spread pro-zionist propaganda to all the various protestant denominations.
Ultimately they knew exactly who to attack and how to attack them, manipulating women and faggots, pushing a victim mentality onto them and motivating them to support other 'victims' of the oppressive patriarchy, including jews.

>taking shots at blacks while getting stabbed by a jew
You total jungle ape why did you even write that

Tweet this image to her

It came to light a few years ago that the number of mass shootings that was being reported by the media was grossly fucking inflated. Turns out the stats the media were quoting was quite literally just cribbed from an anti-gun sub-plebbit with zero fact checking involved, and once one retarded media outlet ran with it then it propagated itself. The plebbitors involved wanted to lie and grossly misrepresent to paint firearms and Americans in a negative light.

So you're telling me that a population that is in the majority commits the majority of the crimes?
>wtf I hate wytepipol now

Dorner was a hero you faggot

Just heard the cuck Senator from Conn. say that there is a mass shooting every day (nigger gang shootouts) so if we are including those then Lena is wrong.

Whites are over-represented in sex offences *prosecuted* because whites are the only racial group that considers fucking children to be a crime. Families will tear themselves apart just on the accusation that someone has inappropriately touched a child. Meanwhile two dozen niggers gang rape a 12 year old and they scream about how rayciss it is to be arrrestin them, cause she was a ho.

Nigger culture has an overwhelmingly high unreported crime rate because other niggers will beat or murder you for "snitching" to the police. Niggers regularly impregnate girls as young as 13. Their ghetto ass "schools" are full of bred niglets, all knocked up by one of their broodmother's many baby-daddies. But it's not a crime among nigger culture, so it's never reported to the police.

Now go back to your oven, kike.

Obongo changed the definition to make it appear they have drastically increased.

Yeah, and critiquing and dismantling the culture of the population that commits the most mass shootings would save the most people. That's why it's retarded for Sup Forums to whine about muh per capita since it'll only affect a minority of total mass shootings

What is that creature doing up there with those poor girls? Someone should warn them they are in danger.

no spics have. you retards die and kill each other even more than niggers in africa do. spics get killed so often the value of a spic life is even lower than a nigger somehow