Stephen Paddock WAS Anti-Trump

Stephen (Steve) Paddock was a left winger who was trying to kill as many republicans as possible!
You heard right! Here is the proof.

>Antifa literature found in hotel room? (Infowars so maybe this part is false)

>link related
infowars.com/fbi-source-vegas-shooter-found-with-antifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/

>Seen in home town of Reno, Nevada wearing a liberal "pussy hat" and a NASA shirt.
>Works for Lockeed Martin SPACE systems. (Who often works for NASA).

>link related
google.com/amp/www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooter-worked-for-predecessor-lockheed-martin.amp.html

>Woman clearly heard approaching him saying, "Hi Steve!" at protest.

>Video related
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8

>Media DESPERATELY calls these findings fake news.

>links related
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/02/las-vegas-shooting-facebook-google-fake-news-shooter

The largest mass shooting in American history was a militant leftist!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pbsa1CiO5Ls
beaches.tampabay.com/news/nation/las-vegas-shooters-father-was-a-bank-robber-and-on-the-fbis-most-wanted/2339614
youtu.be/B9dPtjIZmJ0?t=47
pscp.tv/w/bKGfnDFsWktwcFBMWHlLbm18MU95S0FyV2t2V3lHYgrT5Pl_1l1v71PHqsYPeEmd4mEQiaxXnQ_5baHlf3XS
pamelageller.com/2017/10/vegas-attack-antitrump.html/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

steve was pro laser beams

Good try, Piotr.

He also surrounded himself with revolutionary libtards!

not the same guy, Tovarishch

I wish one news source would report this.

Even if all this were true, it wouldn't matter. People will just focus on the fact that he's an old fucking-a-white-male so they can go "seeeee, we do it TOO"

Bernie Bro stabber.

Scalise shooter

This.

Dems are done.

>worked for Lockheed Martin

antifa confirmed! Classic antifa move right there, working for a defense contractor

I figured that Sup Forums would mobilize more on this considering that there is obvious information on Stephen Paddocks political opinions. It almost feels like I'm alone in this fight. I've been digging for hours now. Something just isn't right about this shooting.

There is more I need to know.

>Fake news.
Maybe they'll go back to look at what else was labeled fake news.

keep searching user

you can do it.

Proofs?

Posting some better res photos

youtu.be/Pbsa1CiO5Ls

Moar

More

It's a TOTAL bitch finding info on this guy. He's either not a fan of social media because he's a boomer or he scrubbed his info off the internet before the shooting. Most of what I've found has been on his friends and relatives social media.

I'm running low in coffee

Last

shit i guess they already found the good pic

kek

>soon......

What genre was the music at the concert? What's the target demographic for that genre?

Country.

The crowd was full of white, Christian, republicans for the most part.

>Country
>Mostly Conservative Traditionalists

ANTIFA sympathizers are everywhere, dude. All earning upper middle class incomes of the petite bourgeoisie and calling for their own deaths like ignorant fools.

I have seen it with my own two eyes.

If it actually was country, traditional American music, then far-right extremism is out of the question. If that's true!

You're doing God's work user

beaches.tampabay.com/news/nation/las-vegas-shooters-father-was-a-bank-robber-and-on-the-fbis-most-wanted/2339614
Look at his father..

Imagine if???

Through his computer hard drive they'll find something. Boomers aren't efficient with the simplest computer tasks.

So remind me, why does it matter? No one actually believes he was a lone gunman, not even the Las Vegas police.

Funny how "lone gunman" has become a meme once again though.

Yeah. I found that very interesting, but I think it's irrelevant to his motives.

it's appreciated, user

people that go with antifa are retards below 80 IQ

he is a literal genius, would never fall for this scam

Of course he was Anti-Trump, all those protesters were paid. Did you guys forget that? Some of y'all were there.

Personally I think the Antifa literature is a bit of a stretch but a few guys on here supposed he was apart of Antifa, only for the media to spin the narrative that Antifa was/is bad. Even though most of them are paid for, just like the Anti-Trump protesters.

Sadly, I'm not buying into it that he was either the lone gunman or he acted alone. It very well could be a false flag attack to incite violence against the right via the left, using Country music stars. A lot of people say those country music stars were Illuminati confirmed.

You don't think being estranged from your father played any role in this?

that pussy hat man look like this guy. Wife? profile was on Marilou Danley friendlist. Profile gone now.

anyone have the original of this pic?

Perhaps.

mark zuckerberg scrubbed it you already proved he had one because he has friends on it.

That name came up in last night's police scanners.

youtu.be/B9dPtjIZmJ0?t=47
>HIT ME WITH THOSE LAZER BEAMS

Yeah. The "antifa literature" sounded too good to be true to me as well.

>Stephen Paddock

This is bullshit. Real leakers of motive enter here:

a millionaire would never show up to a protest wearing these garbage clothes

jesus pol

well dont leave me hanging! what they say?

DID IT!? That's noteworthy

Investment bank here. Can confirm.

Yeah yeah yeah, he was left wing he was in isis, he was cia, he was a patsy.
Maybe he was just a fucking loon with a shit load of guns who had a bad night in vegas, who grew up in a country where people are raised by a constant diet of shitty media and everyone thinks they're the lead role in a movie and wrote a dramatic ending for his character like some edgy faggot

You're doing the best you can, I understand user.

I don't think it's him, but it's hard to tell. Pay attention to the eyebrows, or rather lack thereof in pic related, and then you can see his eyebrows in those pictures. Also pay attention to the thickness of the neck.

I gave up last night. The best thing I found was a profile of his fursuit-wearing relative, though I'm not sure how they're related. Not even useful, just funny. Probably the first thing, a boomer who didn't like social media.

You're incorrect. We were looking for someone by the name of Stephen Paddock last night WAY before they announced who the shooter was. The police had mentioned they were looking for Marilou's roommate/neighbor as the suspect, and someone found Paddock's name. We found nobody who matched pic related though so either he had no account or the police contacted Facebook beforehand to have it scrubbed. Marilou's profile has been scrubbed now, and it had not been by that point.

There is always a motive. He doesn't appear to be mentally deranged (aside from being a liberal)

Something's fucky

It gave an address
>Babling Brook lane
Shit I might be able to find it but it was on a scope of someone recording their app.

Youre not me.

Learn to read closely faggots

Guys, pure theory here.

He is ex-CIA, snapped and lost his shit, possibly even recruited by ISIS. This "he's a millionaire poker player with 2 planes, multiple properties, and NO social media shit doesn't add up. Someone like that would be bragging on social media. SO now FBI doesn't want to release info on him, especially if he was recruited by ISIS which would embarrass the IC.

have you ever been to Vegas?
>"oooo weee black is beautiful"
>red
>"wow, fuck this town and everyone in it"

I'm surprised this shit doesn't happen all the time

pscp.tv/w/bKGfnDFsWktwcFBMWHlLbm18MU95S0FyV2t2V3lHYgrT5Pl_1l1v71PHqsYPeEmd4mEQiaxXnQ_5baHlf3XS
Needs the stupid app

(((infowars)))

I've got some vague idea that this may have been cooked up by the Pentagon, since he worked for Lockheed Martin who will often be commissioned by the Pentagon for various military-industrial purposes. False-flags aren't the sole territory of the intelligence agencies.

pamelageller.com/2017/10/vegas-attack-antitrump.html/ sign and pussy hat

Worlds highest call of duty kill streak

Yeah I don't think so either since he was with marilou at the time and that's not her.

But if Paddock is in fact 5 foot 6 (can't confirm), this guy in the pic is about that height assuming the barrier is 1.1 meters high (one of the standard sizes of police barriers).

Digits confirm. Was literally a country music festival

he was an accountant auditor. over a million people work in the defense industry it doesn't mean they have jack shit to do with the derp state.

There are only two ways the revaluation of the hard drive contents can end.

1.)
>police/feds find hard drive
>find evidence of conservative/republican leaning posts
>This detail is released to the press
>"OY VEY!!! OY VEY!!! OY VEY!!! LA SHOOTER WAS INSPIRED BY DRUMPFHT AND THE NRA TO KILL ALL NON NAZIS!!! IMBEACH PLUMPHT NOW!!!

2.)
>police/feds find hard drive
>find evidence of liberal/democrat leaning posts
>oy vey, goyim.exe has shutdown unexpectedly
>detail is lost or not mentioned between the official release or press coverage

If it's the second then I'm holding some insider leaks it online. Seems to be pointing to the second if he's the one with the pussy hat. The isis connection is still a possibility.

ohhh shit he is antifa, fucking commies are coming

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

i live in a million dollar section of a very popular metro ny suburb

my neighbors have a lot more money than i do, two children. beta cuck husband works for an investment firm in the city and wifey works as an administrator in a western new jersey public school system.

they still have a LOVE TRUMPS HATE hillary sign up. the wife is a rabid antifascist sympathizer and i'm pretty sure the husband is, too.

she went out of her way to interrupt the conversation i was having with my other neighbors, who are the only other pro-trump family on the block (that i know of) and spew her vitriol at us.

the husband is too much of a passive aggressive homo to confront me like his cunt of a wife has

when will they learn?

>isis connection
As much as I, along with the rest of the world, would absolutely fucking love the idea of that happening, I equally doubt it.

If that were the case, wouldn't the organization responsible for the greatest mass shooting in recent history be claiming responsibility as soon as they could?

they did right away, but they're also a bunch of cunts so who knows

That their actions....