Why doesn't Sunrise just outsource LL's dances to KyoAni instead of making 3D garbage?

Why doesn't Sunrise just outsource LL's dances to KyoAni instead of making 3D garbage?

u.pomf.is/sxmajy.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLJzSKwydX0
files.catbox.moe/h757ab.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunrise_Interactive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mirai best girl

It's way more money to hand-animate the ridiculously dynamic camera pans than it is to render them in CG.

Sunrise has money to spare

That's not Izumi

Well then, look here. I don't know.

>Implying the lovelive fanbase care about quality
As long as it has the Love Live brand on it they'll eat whatever shit

More like why doesn't KyoAni just make an idol anime?

this for fuck sakes
Make it happen already japs

Idolshit anime need a lot of backing and investment to keep them afloat. LL is as popular as it is because they have regular concerts, music discs and merch coming out all the time. Only big companies can pull that off, this is why not many idolshit shows are hits, they're just half assed attempts.

Still need to make more gundam

Why put any effort when Love Live still sells like hotcakes with the bare minimum?

Except for concerts, Kyoani is totally capable of do this. I still want them to make a Hinabita anime though

youtube.com/watch?v=cLJzSKwydX0

Concerts are perhaps the most important ingredient in the successful idolshit show recipe, handshake events are optional though as long as your idols spend time with the drooling goys

No

Kyoani's a xenophobic studio

Xenophobia is good.

And?

Yeah, just what we need, more idolshit.

Not more, just fix the one that's on right now.

Faggots still buying LL bd like they are the best thing ever, why bother?

How 'bout we gather up all copies and launch them into the sun instead?

Why don't they just outsource them to Toei?

Toei would just outsource it to their studio at the Philipines.

You know for once. I'm happy they didn't milk K-ON to its death.

I mean just look at the sad state of Studio8 right now. All LL and nothing else. For Sunrise, that could be remedied since they have a lot of studios. But for KyoAni. Jesus Christ just imagine how fucking depressing it will be if that's all they're going to produce.

Let KyoAni do its stuff. They make a 1 cour idol shit. Then yeah go ahead. But don't ask for something as long as Love Live.

Why would they outsource to the biggest jews in japan along with Namco?

I want to protect the future.

user best taste

When will KyoAni animate Naked Salary Men?

>animated on 3s and 4s
CG gives us 1s

>Being a 3D apologist.

if it looks as good as the precure dances don't mind

>3D outside of video games or Disney-tier budgeted movies
>Ever looking good

>yes
>yes
>eeh
>yes
>2far

why doesnt kyoani just do an idol anime

it's improving. give it a few more years. mecha are already pretty good, characters are getting better. some interior scenes are ok too. exterior scenes and generally organic things still suck.

What makes you think that looks even remotely good?

Still not good, considering it's 3D and the animation is much easier to do, that just looks robotic and amateurish.

I have a better idea

KyoAni to animate 2034 2034
WE ARE 777 SISTERS!!!!

With Based Mr Jukki Hanada as the Writer and Yamada-sensei as the director

T7s is currently one of the Top 10 Mobage and combined with KyoAni's animation and yuriteasing it will be one of the best Idol Anime ever.

Not everyone can animate that well no matter how much money you give them. It's not a matter of lacking money so much as finding willing talent.

>amateurish.
Are you kidding me
What do you expect, PS4 tier graphics?

you are deluded

I waited two years for a Love Live anime and now that it's happened and it's become a massive success I hope the party owaranai until the glorious 10th anniversary.

>your

faggot can't even meme correctly in the real world. what a failure.

I hope you die painfully for supporting the cancer that is killing Japanese anime production.

Now we have to rely on the burgers for anything but idolshit to be produced.

the dress shading doesn't match the skin and hair. it makes it look like they're wearing polished PVC outfits or something like that.

files.catbox.moe/h757ab.webm

Sunrise has already gotten away with an idol brand that doesn't have music why would they bother with the visuals?

I'm not talking about the graphics, I'm talking about the animation itself, most of the movements in those webms look like taken out of a preset library, they're barely, marginally better than shit like RWBY. Even some 3D animation graduates in the west can do a better job than that.

those are mocap you dumb fuck

>Except for concerts
>Except for the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THING in making an idol anime, Kyoani can totally do this guys!

[citation needed]

Tip top kek

And it is ironic that you a gaijin are obsessed over them.

>hey guys if we add more sparkles, color, and screen effects, I bet those sheep won't even notice how bad it looks!

I know what I'm going to dress up as during the next con

Consider this.

Yamakan is the saviour of anime. To save anime, he made an Idol Anime. Therefore, Idols are saving Japanese anime production.

In conclusion, your opinion is irrelevant and Idols are saving anime.

Thus spoke Yamakan.

>Comparing something as cheap as K-ON to something as extremely popular like Love Live

Yes, let le independent kyoanus become even more dependent on Lantis, which will inevitably handpick the seiyuus and composers like they always do. Heck, maybe they'll "suggest" some episode ideas like the idolshit episode of Kyoukai.

Based Shaft, Silver Link, and Trigger don't need idolshit to survive.

They don't even handle the music for their own shows they rely on Lantis for that.

>Jesus Christ just imagine how fucking depressing it will be if that's all they're going to produce
>Implying that's all they make

You are serious

Tell me you're joking

K-On was very popular though, not as much as LoveLive now is but they didn't use shady marketing tactics like reducing in half the price of their BDs or bundling them with a chance ticket to be at concerts, they didn't also have mobage to tie everything together. Relatively speaking, K-On was more popular than LoveLive with less, way less shilling. You could say its success wasn't brewed in a meeting room unlike Sunrise/Bandai Namco cash cows.

Everyone does, even Sunrise with Love Live relies on Lantis for concerts and music.

>traditional way of cost saving
Do the shot another way
>cgi era of cost saving
Do the shot quickly so it looks like shit

I'd rather have the old way to be quite honest. Better an empty plate than shit tacos.

Do you know how the industry works? None of the studios you listed select their seiyus either, or make their own music. That's what label companies like Lantis or Pony Canyon are for.

They're both similar that if one wants to milk the damn thing they'll have to commit to it for a long period of time.

KyoAni only has 2 studios and they're not even that big.

They couldn't keep up with the demand while enabling the studio itself or the talents to grow.

Also, K-ON didn't have anything before it started. Nobody knew what it was till it hit.

What's ironic is that the ultra nationalists in Japan don't consider southerner's Japanese at all.

>reducing in half the price of their BDs
How is reducing BD price is shady?

>bundling them with a chance ticket to be at concerts
Uh yeah it's an idol anime, makes sense if you give out concert tickets

>they didn't also have mobage
Is that a bad thing? Japan loves mobage. Why hasn't kyoani made a mobage to go with their purchases huh?

Because KyoAni doesn't need to lower themselves to mobage kusoge shilling to find a way.

>Why hasn't kyoani made a mobage to go with their purchases huh?
Because they're minuscule compared to Namco Bandai and Sunrise. Making mobage and maintaining them cost a lot of money

Do you even know the huge difference between KyoAni and Sunrise in terms of man power?

Have you ever seen how KyoAni nearly killed themselves during K-ON(2009) and Haruhi surprise airing. K-ON designs were leaking to Haruhi, They had to do multiple shorts. The quality of their production was taking a massive hit.

Now compare that to Sunrise which has multiple studios under it. They can produce shows simultaneously with no problem.

More like none of them know coding for shit because they're such backwards people.

>K-ON designs were leaking to Haruhi
That was intentional

It's just more convenient for them since both Lantis and Sunrise are owned by Bandai.

It's a fact that Lantis forced Kyoani to make that idolshit episode. They're not nearly as independent as you think.

That said, I would have a lot of respect for them if they gave a middle finger to the idolshitters and their Lantis overseers who'd like to cram it down their throats.

Do you honestly think Sunrise are the ones making and programming the mobage? They have Bandai dozen of game companies for that

Proofs, tovarisch?

>It's a fact that Lantis forced Kyoani to make that idolshit episode
[citation needed]

Letting talents to grow. Listen to this guy.

"Okay animator no.3 you'll handle this scene where the cute girl in a maid outfit walks across the room with a plate on her hand, and then she spills the coffee on someone while making an uguu sounds. Damn, we're pretty talented in this industry!"

You sound like a Sup Forumsermin

>cute things don't require talent

Oh baited. You really have no intention of making sense.

Kthxbye.

Exactly.

It's the fault of the thirsty otaku fans that this shit is allowed to happen. If you settle for shit, you get shit.

Im-fucking-plying Sunrise writes any of their own software.

>Kthxbye

Were you thinking of being funny with that word?

Yeah i heard angry people say that to me a lot.

This,they probably would've gone the way of CG with gundam ages ago if it weren't for the vicious fanbase and the need to keep brand reputation

>Lantis
T7s music is distributed by Victor Entertainment.

Do you even 2034?

>Kyoukai
That was Hanada's idea.

What, we're talking about how great it is about being independent right? Your cool Kyoani can do anything, they can animate, produce LN, so they probably can do something as simple as coding right? Am i right?

What is this autist even talking about?

Sunrise is so rich that Kyoani is lowbrow in their eyes. That's why.

They actually did have a game studio but it got absorbed into Bandai they made the GBA Zone of Enders game.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunrise_Interactive

>KyoAni
>Mobage
>Kyoto Animation
If you can't answer your own question by looking at the company title you are hopeless.

Unless KyoAni branches out and starts a video game division why would they be 'making' a mobage?

I don't think you know what lowbrow means, Sunrise is the one making the lowestbrow anime with their idolshit

You've got nothing to say? Here, let me give you something that you folks always say:

>Go Kyoani Go haha are other studios even trying guys?!?
>look at us being patrician watching this bug-eyed retarded cartoons!
>I want Kyoani to produce all anime WOOO
>Kyoani wil survive for another 100 years! Based Godani!

You're an angry and easily baited little man.

Because they're the greatest studio ever motherfucking, are you even a true Kyoani fan?!

Cumon Kyoani step it up with your anime saving plans!

Now this isn't even trying anymore.

Fag doesn't know that KyoAni rarely rotoscopes their performances and they draw from reference.