What did John mean by this

FUCK WRONG PIC

ban assault cars

Where is Nice?

/ourjudasgoat/

South of France

France

>manlet
Opinion discarded. Dude is a joke anyway. Most of you should know it instead of following the faggot around like you're his Twitch subscriber donating to a camwhore

John Doe. It's the name we give unidentified people. Jane Doe for woman. He probably just left out Doe, and maybe it was dude. IDK, but I've been hearing about a possible attack from Alex Jones and a CIA user the half week before it happened. I think both were talking about the Nov 4 antifa day of planned protests though. It's weird.

So it's in Spain?

>Liberal arguments

It's enough to make you just want to shoot them and be done with it.

But now European police are planning for it and putting up barriers during events.

What do Americans do to kill less Americans? Fucking nothing.

the place where a man with a truck killed 86.

>Small outdated list

>barriers

Terrorism solved. Good job Europe.

>implying insecure retarded menchildren need assault weapons like society needs transportation

Transportation cannot be banned only made more safe. It's like making society more safe by banning guns.

I guess the same thing this guy said.. it only matters when white people kill.

>projecting this hard
>unironically using the term assault weapons
8/10 bait friend

john titor???

He means that the left would sooner ban trucks than admit that they have an Islam problem

Is this true? Are there more white american murderers than black american murderers? Spoon feed me, please.

>BURNED BY BEN

THE ABSOLUTE STATE KUMAIL POOJEETANI

>assault weapons

We should make it illegal to illegally modify rifles to make them fully auto. That would have stopped this.

>cars? what car? I never said anything about cars
I accept your surrender, dimwit.

Up yours retarded 'jooooooos 'r evil an stupid but somehow we can't catch them.'

Why aren't you out tom catting pussy instead of wasting your good years on this kind of shit?

Its not true. Blacks routinely make up over half of all murderers.

Can someone tell these people the majority race of men in the usa is white men.

some jappo (no offense) killed like 20 with a knife though right?

Is Ben an honorary white person?

Kumail Nanjani deserves to get bitchslapped, good for the kike

Lefties have accused him of being a crypto.

And even still blacks commit more homicides than whites. Blacks commit 52% of all homicides at only 13% of the population, and the vast majority of those murders are committed by black men, who are only 6.5% of the population.

If they're talking about total American murders ever then they might be slightly correct but the black murder rate has always been higher than the white murder rate and by a large margin, whites used to be 90% of the country for about the first 200 years of the country, so total American homicides ever might slightly lean toward whites.

B A S E D K I K E

>tfw all the CIA niggers on this site are capitalizing on OP's fuck up and derailing it from his second post that warned of the Las Vegas Massacre a full month before it happened

Fuck you fucking CIA niggers

Brits never intenvted the word "southern."

Stupid fucking nip nigger faggot

> intenvted
invented
No more internet for me tonight.

and his little "friend" too

Damn, John may be a CIAnigger

>Killing 86 mannequins
What did he mean by this

Once in a while, Benny Boy does something decent.

He didn't mean anything because he said it would happen on sep 12. and would involve several black vehicles parked near one another.

None of that came true.

this
you could probably find a fake terrorist threat for every city every day somewhere on Sup Forums

>1 post
Do you take us for such fools we'd think they wouldn't have a plan B C and D?

The "predictive" post says the event would happen the next day. It didnt say a month from then. Let's allow ourselves to believe things can be fabricated.

1 post only applies when a shill/troll makes the thread just to start shit and distract people..you're fucking stupid

CIA niggers make me want to kill niggers baka

Don't try to tell me how things are faggot. There's no rule. Any shills with one post in a thread that's anti-productive as possible is a shill anyways.

Eh, the fact that he claimed it'd occur on September 11th of all days makes this sound like a LARP to me. I guess we'll see of anything happens in Henderson.

now i have 3 nigger so fuck off. and i could of said the same thing about you after your first post. your reasoning makes no sense, so if anything, you're the fucking shill.

Person you replied to first has not said and will never say anything. You had such a drone-like reply it was easy to assume you're paid or a bot.

whats up rachel maddow

Rachel will never respond

He said it couldn't guarentee what day it would happen but he had a hunch it was going to be 9/11 which is reasonable. The more important info is what he said was the motive behind the operation and that's what we have to keep an eye on

>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED
>SAY IT WITH ME
SHALL BE INFRINGED

>putting a bandaid on a gushing wound
How about you cunts deal with the real problem?

On your moms fine ass.

Yeah. The republican controlled congress is going to reach a 2/3rds majority on something blatantly unconstitutional and vastly unpopular with voters. Then Trump is going to not veto it because he wants his own base to hate him. Then when it inevitably goes to the supreme court they're going to wipe their asses with bill of rights instead of repealing it.

Seriously bro, Columbia vs Heller dashed any hopes you could ever possibly have of seeing a disarmed US populace in your lifetime. We win. You lose. Suck my dick.

IT WAS HERRRRR TURRRRRRN