Time to fucking do something about the shillwaves

It's clear we Need a Solution, a FINAL One to the Problem of repetitive, scripted blatantly pre-planned shilling on here after every Happening/Terror Attack
We need to consult with the Mods & have some sort of Preventive Measure in place to avoid this annoying shit, maybe just 1 thread per user per hour?
Fucking SOMETHING

they work for the Georgian. The mustached man

How about 'operation unification' were we make all boards right leaning. We must unify before we can strike das juden

Josef?

Reality is Rapidly Making Everyone more Right Wing anyway.
If We make a thread about Converting all the other boards leftypol will spill the beans to all the other boards & they'll reject us

a lot of loyalty for a hired Bolshevik

We just need to capture /sci/ and then we'll be able to attack reddit

The solution is to bring back /mlpol/

/lit/ is essentially ours now. A year ago they mocked us. Now there always threads about Evola or Culture of Critique

Legit /mlp/ is redpilled they have daily nazi pony threads.

This. /mlpol/ was a bastion of hope

Perhaps he is wondering why you would feed a man befor throwing him off a tank

Also because Evola was a brilliant Author & Philosopher.

Just make it mandatory that a thread needs more than 3 or 4 lines of text. Most of the shill threads are just one-liners like

"Wut u gunna do white man?"

"How do you defend this?"

"Sup Forums btfo!"

alt boards /x/ , user ib detroit, wiz chan txt, etc...

Agreed this is fucking insane, we are at election day levels of shilling, as always reinforced by a colony of attention whores and trolls. It's like an army of cockroaches suddenly pushed out by flooded pipes.

Rumor is they have a .net

Exactly.
The script "city people all voted for hillary" needs to be corrected to "I just finished sucking 37 aids infested Cocks"

This should be revealed to the public somehow I mean it's pretty fucking disturbing that they all flooded here after the attack as if they had pre-planned knowledge of the event...
There's bound to be Some Way to reveal to the Public that soros & clinton's deep state cabal have knowledge of & plan false flag attacks & then use their media/shilling companies to infest places & attempt to sway opinion.

I remember Sup Forums used to do that way back in the day. I don't think the mods are cool anymore.

Nope, our mods protect child fuckers now. Why does 2017 have to be so dark?

Make Mods Cool Again!

Sup Forums is dead.

Do not encourage the hotpockets to fuck with Sup Forums further. They aren't on your side and hate this place more than the shills do.

wtf is a hotpocket

Well either We Need new ones in that case or the current ones do their job & use preventive measures Against shillwaves

Sup Forums is dead. Sup Forums remains dead. And we have killed it. How will we comfort ourselves, the murderer of all murderers?

wut movie is that

The Dark Nietzche Rises.