Niggers created the Sahara desert

Stupid nigs via unsustainable farming created the Sahara desert. Just imagine what a beautify that area could of been.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4315796/How-humans-created-Sahara-desert-8-000-years-ago.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalania
scientificamerican.com/article/can-livestock-grazing-stop-desertification/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Humans

Its true. They fucked up thousands of years ago. The sahara was lush farmland. There are cave drawings and signs of civilization with plentiful animal life, etc.

What's the deal with black people?

Obviously the article says Humans... not like they will write subhumans...

Furthermore the Australian abbos made Australia created the horribly hot climate it is today via unsustainable burning of the forests.

theconversation.com/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australias-climate-4454

Came here to post this

implying it wasn't done intentionally to keep sub-
Saharans from leaving.

The original wall. Worked bretty good

i've heard about this but i've never hears of africans destroying northern africa. very interesting stuff

>niggers
>farming
Are we sure it wasn't Northern Africans?

WE
WUZ
LANDSCAPISTS
N'
SHITZ

Tbf the forests had giant komodos and who knows wtf else on that god forsaken island. I would have burned that shit down too.

> Be Aussie Abbo
> Finally invent fire (i think)
> Burn half the continent down
> permanently turning it into a sweltering dangerous landscape

Wow I knew about the Sahara thing but I didn't know about that.

It really is the white mans burden to save the planet and all life from negro extinction.

They're 100% Homo Sapiens, that's the problem.

The bantu learned farming from North Africans, which allowed them to have a population explosion, later leading to the Bantu empire and the genocide of numerous African races.

>Niggers created the Sahara desert
What is this stupid skinny nigger doing, catching sniff of cows fart into his nostrils or preforming oral sex on the cow.
I doubt it she can even fell his tongue inside her pussy, or..maybe the nigger is just thirsty trying to get few drops of her urine into his dry mouth.

Fucking sub-sub-sub human.

Source?

Niggers ruin everything.

If Sahara wasn't a gigantic desert, wouldn't black immigration to Europe be possible back in the days? Also, Sup Forums always goes on about how egyptian weren't black because the Sahara separated blacks from shitskins, and yet they lived in Sahara?

No, niggers can't swim.

That proves Egyptians were black 8000 years ago.

They created the Sahel. The Sahara has been there for a while.

It's been a desert for thousand of years. There are literally accounts of Persians trying to invade Nubia and getting lost in. sandstorm. The area that's gotten drier is the Sahel.

Saw an Aussie green text the story. I don't know how true it is but I know there used to be giant komodos on the island when "people" arrived there along with giant emus and even rhinos iirc.

It seems plausible they burned the forrests down, which were most likely jungles anyway, as a way to smoke out the predators.

so which is it, you dumb hicks?

niggers created the sahara yet human driven climate change isn't real? do you people realize how much of an impact the sahara has in the climate of various regions? you need to be more humble and realize we are fucking too much with god's creations at our own peril

I think they are called Megalania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalania

It's what nightmares are made of... Komodo dragons are among the most dangrous predators on the planet... even more scary is these fuckers don't stop growing until they die. It means if one lives long enough he could be the size of a fucking car.

Do niggers hate sand?

lack of natural grazing of animals is causing the desertification of some parts of the US.
scientificamerican.com/article/can-livestock-grazing-stop-desertification/

no shit there are like 4 states now in brazil that used to be nothing but luscious amazon rainforest and are now savannah/soy plantation shitholes

the climate in these regions was turned upside down in a timespan of no more than 40 years, do that enough throughout the globe and what do you think it happens?

You are just niggers who burn down the rain forest to temporary take advantage of nutrient dense soil that remains after.

this article is fucking stupid. niggers don't even have a fucking language, wheel, or the ability to tame animals. there's zero chance they had actually the agricultural skills to do what this article is claiming. niggers were hunter and gather always

>commie is a bitch who's afraid of the world
>nobody is shocked

not even that, the soil of the amazon is shit, the nutrient layer isn't deep at all, we have to fertilize it intensely

it really is just about space, wanna know what's worse? most of deforested land isn't even used for soy plantations, they are destroying our savvanah biome (cerrado) for that and nobody cares, most of the deforested amazon land is used for extensive cattle farming, it's like adding insult to the injury

Very sad indeed. Destroying the world's biggest oxygen/filter producer with the highest density of living bio diversity for fucking animal farming. Shame indeed.

Niggers are going to do this in the south and south America

>niggers
>farming
you wot m8

>commie who would burn everything without a second thought

why am i not surprised

>abos turn Australia into an even more inhospitable deathworld that it used to be
>native americans hunt almost all North American megafauna to extinction
>liberals pretend that they have MUH RESPECT FOR NATURE

Fucking listerine drinkers. We could be going on mastodon safaris in the Dakotas if not for their shitty ancestors.