We live in a fucking meme! BISHOP PEPE! PADDOCK IS A NAME FOR A FROG! PADDOCK WAS A SATANIC SPIRIT IN ANCIENT LORE SENT...

We live in a fucking meme! BISHOP PEPE! PADDOCK IS A NAME FOR A FROG! PADDOCK WAS A SATANIC SPIRIT IN ANCIENT LORE SENT AS A FROG TO CARRY EVIL DEEDS!

dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/pope-consoles-survivors-of-las-vegas-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
streamable.com/g9wke
twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>witches
>evil
Opinion discarded

oh god what is happening

>9 days after 9/23
We asked for a HAPPENING

what’s his end game?

His endgame is THE END

If you want this to take off you’ll have to make an effort OP.
I’ve got no skin in the game as I know it’s all rigged against mankind

Bless us all and bless Kek.

What kind of effort

Kek has received a great sacrifice, offered unto him before the black pyramid.

He has devoured the souls of the country music fans as a frog devours a fly, and he grows strong on this sustenance.

GUYS THE PADDOCK (FROG) AND MOUSE POEM ARE WE THE MOUSE?

THE KITE BIRD KILLS THEM KITE BIRDS IN ANCIET TIMES MEANT ISIS! IS KEK PLAYING WITH US FOR ISIS TO KILL US?

The mouse is the MSM. We are the bird.

So, Mr. Toad and Bishop Pepe..?

What a fucking timeline.

dis uncanny

Holy shit this isn’t funny anymore

Best. Fucking. Timeline.

Bump

The timeline isn’t even pretending anymore

its only the start

streamable.com/g9wke

twitter.com/RealGResistance/status/914780286344466432

Checked, praise kek

Praise kek

OP HERE I GOT MORE! IN THE PADDOCK STORY THE GRIMALKIN COMES FIRST

GRIMALKIN BEFORE THE PADDOCK IS HILLARY A LOW CLASS WOMAN! GRIMALKIN IS A LOW CLASS WOMAN

Grimalkin....represents a cat or LOW CLASS WOMAN....

Stop bitching we released the seals that bonded KEK. All that is left is to praise it.

Yeah, didn't you guys see that faggot post the cheap joke about doing this shit on Sup Forums's birthday? It's pretty obvious why and for who this was done.

kill yourself loony

>Mandalay - Mandala - Shadilay
>Bay - Bane - Ayyy

this is just another sperg leftist shooter. not a happening. ww3 is a happening. attacking norks is a happening.

d-did paddock trick us into believing he was kek?
Did we open a proverbial can of worms by thinking it was just memeing, when as a matter of fact we were practicing digital witchcraft and we have summoned an actual evil spirit?
Shits gettin real boyos

Pussyhats™

i thought he might be the user who created the prophecy a year ago. spooky, yes?

CHECKED AND KEKED

i mean it's a happening, but it's not a prophetic tier prophecy.

lmao

>32th floor
>32 is the reverse of 23

i thought about the shadilay thing earlier.

a little, I gotta admit

AESOP'S 44th FABLE

The Frogs were tired of governing themselves. They had so much freedom that it had spoiled them, and they did nothing but sit around croaking in a bored manner and wishing for a government that could entertain them with the pomp and display of royalty, and rule them in a way to make them know they were being ruled. No milk and water government for them, they declared. So they sent a petition to Jupiter asking for a king.

Jupiter saw what simple and foolish creatures they were, but to keep them quiet and make them think they had a king he threw down a huge log, which fell into the water with a great splash. The Frogs hid themselves among the reeds and grasses, thinking the new king to be some fearful giant. But they soon discovered how tame and peaceable King Log was. In a short time the younger Frogs were using him for a diving platform, while the older Frogs made him a meeting place, where they complained loudly to Jupiter about the government.

To teach the Frogs a lesson the ruler of the gods now sent a Crane to be king of Frogland. The Crane proved to be a very different sort of king from old King Log. He gobbled up the poor Frogs right and left and they soon saw what fools they had been. In mournful croaks they begged Jupiter to take away the cruel tyrant before they should all be destroyed.

“How now!” cried Jupiter “Are you not yet content? You have what you asked for and so you have only yourselves to blame for your misfortunes.”

It's not a quick bang, it's a long slow goodnight

considering it was the "harvest festival" makes it even darker. a man who's last name is a term for frogs harvests people. there's a lot of kek blood harvest memes. strange coincidences.

I get the fable, but what is your point?

now that's spooky.

Kek check

A man whose name translates to "crown rock frog" massacres right-wing whites (frog is a symbol of the right in 2017). The fable is about a flying bird becoming king of the frogs (aka crown paddock) and then killing them and eating them. I thought it was relevant

it's just like in my japanese video games!

Yes. You are the mouse. But I am the bird.

PEPE!!

a rock will stand on 7 hills. uhhhh.
>tfw you aren't trying to larp but it feels that way anyways

I see where your coming from, the only part that confuses me is the king part. He certainly wasn't one of us, you may be over my head.

he was trying to be the sperg shooter king and he succeeded as far as total number hit.

Of course, do you regret it now? Chaos is Love, Chaos is Life, let's drown this whole world in blood so it might give birth to something worth defending

The heron king wasn't a frog either. He was "king" because he was given the power of life and death over the frogs

at least those commies in catalonia amirite

>77

GUYS IM FUCKING SCARED

OP HERE TOO MANY COINCIDENCES AND NOW IM GETTING SLEEPY SO SLEEPY

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, Sup Forums WHAT IS HAPPENING? IF 88 KEK IS BACK

You're Next.

(((cohencidences)))

WHAT THE FUCK

Wow boys time to get comfy

OMG

Makes me hungry

Satan, statue?

UHHH DUDE?

Sheeeeit

is there a slot machine or game that has to do with hills? since we're larping here, it's the only part that doesn't make any sense.

yep

uh, oh!

>The crane could also mean thoth who tricked the actual chaos gods Kek included from there rightful places as kings and forced them into restau.

PRAISE

holy shit. i've got goosebumps for real dude. put me and my 77 post in the screencap. AHHHHHHHHHH WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

>satan
> moloch
11:11

I think we are done here......

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

all that stuff about apep and paddock was merely a prank goyim. dont pay attention to us as we commit ritual sacrafice to our gods

I'll start digging this is moving fast

>88
Mother of God

nah we're witnesses, we'll survive.

Witnessed, bless you Holy prophet, you'll be the first to go

Yum yum. It's a sweet and deep dish.

The GOD of CHAOS is with us.
SHADILAY

This has got to be a script