NOT PASS COMMON SENSE LAWS THAT WOULD PREVENT OVER 10,000 MURDERS EVERY YEAR

KYS, preferably with a gun

Not an argument

>Sup Forums resorts to ad hominem when confronted with facts

Now break it up by race.

I agree, niggers are a problem.

>we need to ban assault rifles!
>ZOMG look how dangerous handguns are

Wow OP! It looks like most guns used in murders are handguns, and not the so called "military-style assault weapons". Thanks for this useful chart. I'll bring it up when you next try to take my rifles.

>type unknown

Like...alien guns?

>ad hominem

A white male just murdered 50+ people, now is not the time to argue with your petty underage racism.

Still, OP wants a thread about numbers, then let's talk about numbers...

repatriate all blacks to Mother Africa, Arabs to middle Mordor, Mestizos to their shit countries
>crime rate drops through the floor, peace and prosperity once again

>firearms (type unknown)
what do they look at a dude splattered across the room with buckshot and say "gee I just don't know what caused this one fellas"

If we lose our guns, we'll have to defend ourselves using our hands fists and feet

Leftist scum just killed 50 good honest white men.
Leftists want the niggers here so I say kill the niggers (who commit the overwhelming majority of crime) and the leftists (who are the other majority).
Get rid of the spics too whilst we're at it.
And the natives, worthless people to whom we should never have offered the kindness of mercy.

>most murders are committed by niggers with dey glock 40
THIS IS THE GUN'S FAULT!!! BAN ASSAULT RAYFLES

>acktually niggers
U R PETTY UNDERAGE RAYCIST

Yes the same OP who tried claiming ad hominem is now using ad hominem

Irrelevant. What matters is that we can save lives by banning them so it's worth it. Over 300 people are murdered with something who would still be alive today if people would finally band against the NRA and ban rifles and other weapons of war from our streets.

>White 3,499
>Black 2,870
>Other 221
>Unknown 86

>Male 4,751
>Female 1,913

From FBI 2016 statistics.
White males on homicide watch.

how do we know he was a leftist?

tell me how those common sense gun laws are going to keep guns out of the hands of criminals who shouldnt have owned them in the first place

Like a anytime they can't find the bullet or catch the guy shotting people.

Or if you load your 9mm rifle with pistol bullets

Really makes you drink.

>faggot

You know what else would reduce gun violence? Not having packed urban centers! If we had lower population density, we would abolish most of our social ills in society, and reduce the prevalence of leftist ideology! Wow. Also Niggers.

Knives need to be banned.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8
This and the fact that he targeted a country concert to get as many of them "ebil right wingers" as possible.

>OP posts a chart to try and support his argument
>the facts go against banning rifles
>OP says his facts are irrelevant

That's all folks. OP admitted his thread is irrelevant. Mods pls close

>twice as many killed with fists than with rifles
I think the policy implications are clear

how much of the country is white vs black my guy

thank you my dude

If it was as easy to kill someone with your fists as with guns then we'd have a problem but it's not so we don't.

Makes it harder to obtain therefore less deaths. And not everyone can access the "black market" as I'm sure you'll respond with.

Now tell me how banning muslims will end terrorism when one of your own committed terrorism?

Yes, I know. Handguns are severely over represented. We must be more diverse and implement multi-weaponism. It the only solution to end the weaponist in society.

I wish the murder rate in the US was higher desu. It's mostly niggers doing it to eachother but they're still outbreeding it.

Ban assault hands! Amputate everyone NAO!!!!

Shall not be infringed. It is right there in our governing document.
What is your solution? An amendment? Well get on it.

You can't live your life in fear.
If you succumb to fear and anger and hatred, the evil people win.

It wouldn't matter if one-hundred thousand, or even a million, people died every year from gun violence. We would still have a right to our own lives, and a right to defend them with firearms.

Britbong trolls are funny

Every person killed is one less carbon foot print, you're not in favor of climate change, are you?

That's right! Don't live in fear, embrace the gun.

>42.98% of the gun crime is committed by blacks, who are 13% of the population

really rotates my tires

>"Assault rifles" are included in that really tiny red slice.
>Red = bad

BAN ASSAULT RIFLES!!!!

Banning assault rifles is a start.

Handguns should have stricter laws such as requiring a permit to purchase, magazines limited to 6 rounds, prohibited selling to mental patients and criminals (not just felons), and a session with a licensed psychologist to get a clean bill of mental health.

it doesn't matter if 6 billion people get murdered by guns, the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

Slavery was also a part of our Constitution
Will it take another civil war to amend it?

>Banning assault rifles is a start.
hmm, no actually i'm reading the second amendment right now and it says "shall not be infringed" so banning rifles would be unlawful.

I don't think you fully understand a pie chart and what would happen if gun deaths decreased.

Please educate yourself.

>Will it take another civil war to amend it?
are you threatening violence user? i can report you to the FBI if you'd like.

Come and take it then faggot.

Take your fourth grade faggotry elsewhere OP. There's enough shit posted on this board now.

Abortions should have stricter laws such as requiring a permit to have one, abortions limited to 6 in a lifetime, prohibited to minors, and a session with a licensed psychologist to get a clean bill of mental health.

you're a faggot. case closed.

You Republicans are hopeless. Not even hard facts and data can sway you.

see
The founding fathers made mistakes, slavery being one and the 2nd amendment being another.

BAN HANDS, FISTS AND FEET NOW REEEEEEEE

>ban assault rifles
>as per your OP pic they are a hair under 2.5% of the incidences

thank god the law isn't dictated by kneejerk reactions

>Hands fists etc

no you've made a mistake by betraying the american people. you hang first.

>more death caused by punches and kicks than shotguns

boomsticks confirmed weapon of the civilized man

No I'm just pointing out it took a civil war to correct one part of the Constitution, and I hope it doesn't take another. We've seen enough deaths today to warrant a fix through our democratic process.

Black people.

Most of that is already done, evidently you have never purchased a handgun.

For example, in Michigan:

>permit required with a test and mandatory training course on firearm safety
>never have been ruled mentally adjunct or involuntarily hospitalized
>not a felon
>not dishonorably discharged
>not committed any of a list of misdemeanors in the past 8 years
>not have a diagnosed mental illness
>be 21 or older

Many of these are general rules set forth by the ATF and not just Michigan requirements, and Michigan has fairly lax gun laws. For the very reason illustrated in your chart, handguns are harder to purchase than rifles.

>If we outlaw abortions, people will only get illegal abortions and that's much more dangerous!
>if we outlaw guns, it'll get rid of all the guns!

what a fucking numpty

Stop it. The fabric of space is not a toy. It's like acting intelligent by pretending to know what the dunning kruger is.

Good one, except abortion doesn't cause mass murder

>and I hope it doesn't take another
please try it
please

oh yeah, obtaining one of the 300 million guns currently in the US is going to be impossible once theyre banned. and less deaths, are you kidding me? at most it will stop mass shootings, but if youre concerned with the death toll, mass shootings are statistically irrelevant. criminals are still going to find ways to commit violent crimes using other means. oh but then we'll ban bows, knives, hammers, etc. thatll fix it
>one of my own
yeah, nah, im not a faggot militant leftist like the ones who commit these crimes, thanks for playing

>firearms type unknown

Poor jimmy... got his head split open by a blunderbuss.

>Not even hard facts and data can sway you.

why is it ok that 13% of the population commits nearly 43% of the nation's gun violence?

I like to use my hands, it's more personal.

Well which one is it then? I assume you're a conservative who wants abortion made illegal?

>if we outlaw muslims, it'll get rid of all the terrorist!
See how dumb that was?

The hard fact is that it has fuck all to do with me owning a gun. If 40 million people decided to shoot someone, it's NOT a justification for disarming the other 300 million of us.

And read all of the above. Don't just stare at the word "hard" you faggot.

>mass shootings are statistically irrelevant
Would you still say that if someone you loved died in one? I'm sure even an edgy kid like yourself has a heart.

Systematic racism and poverty. Been proven many times already. Next!

it's the one where you "declaring guns illegal" does nothing except create a black market.

oh okay
ban assault poverty, arrest single mothers today

The black market is a myth perpetuated by you 2nd amendment types.

not enough murders by hands/fists
murifats confirmed for pussies
in here 50% of the murders are husbands beating their wives to death

LISTEN UP BIGOTS

IF WE JUST MADE ALL GUNS ILLEGAL NO ONE WOULD HAVE THEM ANYMORE

we dont have a gun problem in this country. we have a black problem.
/thread

Can't believe I gave you this many (You)s, hope you drown in them retard

STATISTICALLY irrelevant to the numbers we're talking about? yes, my feelings arent going to change that. Ill be sad that ive lost a loved one, but Im not going to turn to my feelings alone to judge how we need to interpret these facts

this is the closest niggers have come to creating society

Single motherhood isn't the sole factor. You need to do more research, you'll find that you're blinded by focusing on it.

Most nigger crimes are commited with handguns. Solved

would you say the numerical value of the factor of single motherhood approaches 2.5% because that's all it takes for you to want to outright ban something according to this thread

This again?

Try committing mass murder with one of those. That's right, you can't.

Not an argument. Reals over feels.

You say that but I guarantee you'd change your tune if you were personally affected.

There is literally nothing with murder, christfag

Why do you bother coming here?

>blinded by focusing on it
>says the user hellbent on major gun control
kek

>Systematic racism and poverty.
Then deport these poor souls to mother Africa and end their suffering for god's sake!!! WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? IF THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN UNFAIR FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS WHO'S TO SAY IT WON'T BE IN THE FUTURE? Black people are getting massacred in the streets in the US far more than they were even under Jim Crow, and this is THE MOST LIBERAL AMERICA HAS BEEN EVER!!! Racism will never end! We must end the hate and separate!

whites are 70% of the population yet according to those stats commit 52.4% of the homicides
blacks are 12.6% of the population yet according to those stats you just posted commit 42.9% of the homicides

hmmmm

13 percent black, almost on the same level as the majority, ban the niggers.

There is literally nothing wrong with murder, christfag

All those fucking guns on that graph will turn into fucking gardening tools if you take them away retard. Crawl back in your mothers womb where you belong, you can't handle human reality.

Can I get a source on this?

Approaches 2.5% of what?
And do you have the data to back up that claim?

You do realize you can focus on preventing needless deaths on multiple fronts, right?

One city does not a country make. Besides which, Republicans were the ones that originally ruined Chicago and now Democrats are left to foot the bill (and the blame)