We don't know the weapons used yet but is anyone looking into the height and distance?

We don't know the weapons used yet but is anyone looking into the height and distance?

The shooter was on the 32 floor min 320' above and the concert was 1,000 feet away.

Other consideration is how much night vision deteriorates at that age.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bGHfAv4KIpM
youtu.be/igXUZVWylsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Other consideration is how much night vision deteriorates at that age.
You don't need good vision to fire into a large crowd.

that and even if you had good night vision the muzzle flash would ruin it immediately

Have you ever fired a gun?

he was on the fourth floor fag

Stop focusing on this. You qualify in the Military at 300 meters with a carbine length 5.56 rifle. There were 20k people in the crowd. All it took was to aim toward the middle of the crowd and fire. You will hit someone. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. Marksmen with an accurized AR can make shots clear out to 1000 meters on a standard torso. This was not difficult. Focus your efforts on researching the killer.

To answer your question. A dumbass with no prior firearm experience could fire indiscriminately into a crowd of that size from that distance and kill as many or more.

youtu.be/bGHfAv4KIpM

You're talking the better part of a mile here, over 3x the distance, grouping the size of human. Now imagine a sea of people 3x closer. Your target would be 1000x the size if not more. Not difficult.

You make interesting points. Makes me think, have they said if dude tested positive for cordite yet? How do they know someone wasn't in the room with dude doing the shooting then killed him and left with everyone else running out of the place? Did the cops actually see him shoot himself or did they not breach until afterward? I have heard it both ways.

>Focus your efforts on researching the killer.
His "efforts" are shitposting and false-flags. Shills are enlisted to push idiotic theories to poison the well, and create some new flat-earth "conspiracy theory on Sup Forums" for some kike media attack post the next morning.

Some kikeposting retards are trying to push the idea that it's unfeasible to hit a target over a mile across from 1000'. They're too smart to be this dumb. It's just a coincidence.

Enjoy the fruits of my aspergers.

It is an entirely feasible.

Police scanner said someone stepped out into the hallway and shot a security officer coming to investigate.

He doesn't make interesting points. If he used a magnified optic, and picked one specific target out from 300 meters and landed a kill shot I would say he's an average deer hunter. If he landed a shot from 800 meters on a specific target I would say he's a skilled marksman. It takes no skill, WHATSOEVER, to shoot into a crowd of people with an automatic rifle at 1000 feet. Marines qualify at this range with iron sights after minimal basic weapons training.

He could do it easy.

I qualified Expert in the Army,
Silhouette targets 50,100,500 meters
iron sites (no scope). I hit 4 out of 5 during qualifications at 500 meters. 100% ay 100 meters and 100% at 500 meters.
After a few years, I almost never missed at 500m, iron sites.

This guy most certainly had an upgraded rifle(s) with a scope. However, the full auto thing is weird.

Every experienced soldier will pull small bursts (3 rounds) in full auto . The barrel travels if you just let loose. Also there has to be a larger mag than thirty rounds from the sound of the videos.
Will be interesting to find out what he was shooting.

Yeah but what you aren't understanding is this isn't a qualifying target. This is a target the size of a football field at 300m. He didn't need an optic. He could have shot without sights and killed as many or more.

Yeah I'm not disagreeing.

I would say with as many rounds as I heard, he was using something belt feed like an m60, although the fire rate sounded WAY to slow for an m60. Sounded like an m16 but there where way to many shots. Maybe there are some belt fed additions for m16s that i don't know anything about.

Oh and edit for my first post 100% at 50meters/yards.

M60 has a slower rof than an m4 m16. It did sound like a belt fed. I'm going to hedge my bets on an m60. Maybe an mg3. It didn't sound like a bump fire stock because the rof was consistent. M60s are plentiful in the NFA world and relatively cheap compared to the more sought after unicorns. My ear puts the rate of fire at between 500 and 700 rpm.

It was 30000 people in a field crammed ass to elbows. You could literally point a gun with no sights down, close your eyes, and hold the trigger and hit hundreds.

I remember an m60 being faster. I was a 11b and carried both. Anyway you may be right. Army was a long time ago when I was young. Never fired an mg3. I was in the year when we tested the SAW for the DOD. That was a nice little rifle and fired really fast and was light.

Terrible thing this happened. Can't imagine one of my love ones being there. Always some asshole losing their shit.

If you re-read my original post, I said I think he could easily do it. I still think so. I reread the distance, it was 1000ft and 320ft elevation. That's 300 yards give or take. That would be pretty easy even at full-auto and with how packed and lit the field of fire was.

I did however not see any muzzle flash from the hotel. Maybe I missed it. We would have had tracer rounds at that distance to walk it in.

Remind me, what was the /k/onsensus on the weapon being fired in the video?

Obviously B8, But just for the anons that base their firearms knowledge on movies and vidya, the 223 Rem, and it's higher chamber pressure NATO variant, the 5.56x45mm, is a threatening round at well over 1000yards. Not "effective", but still enough to ruin your day.
I shoot High Power and Tactical Matches with an 20" barreled AR15.
Here is a balistic chart for my favorite long range handload. At 500 meters (550 yards), I have around 570 FPE and enough velocity for hollow point bullet expansion. This is more energy than a typical 158gr 357 Magnum has at the muzzle.
At 800 yards, it's still as powerful as normal 9mm, and I can hit a B27 (Human silhouette) target that far all day long with optics.
In summary, 223 is often underrated and OP is a raging faggot with weak B8.

I mean, I personally just want to know.

It was a massive crowd, retard.

Honestly if he had of used tracers the kill count would have been much higher, it would have caused a stampede in one direction and a steam roller in the direction of the nearest source of cover.

800m Tracer burnout
youtu.be/igXUZVWylsM

Wrong pic

He was using a bump stock you goofy cunt

Everytime somebody brings this up, the jewish gun “experts” will remind you that there are guns that can fire at that distance and how it’s like shooting fish in a barrel. You can trust them, goyim. Even though jews are such experts on guns that they tweet how fully automatic weapons need to be banned.

An m60? Pretty sure it was an ar with a trigger crank the fire rate wasn't consistent at all

how many toothpicks Raymond?

Yep, and country music loving hillbillies are foolish to think their guns will defend them from being bombed by government drones. And Israel is America’s greatest ally. And there was only one shooter, just like all the other lone wolf mass shooters out there. Only one, goyim. Let’s not entertain silly and dangerous conspiracy theories. Why don’t you drink some high-alcohol craft beer and sleep it off?

No, but you do need good aim. People move about quite a lot in a crowd, so getting a clean shot is difficult and requires a lot of skill.

1000 meters with 5.56. Ninja plz. 600 max.

>Other consideration is how much night vision deteriorates at that range.
The guy was shooting from the side, I'm pretty sure anyway, so he would see a bright stage with darkness in front of it.

It was at a solid wall of flesh, with bright lights bouncing around.
This target was well illuminated.

night vision

it was a crowd of 22 thousand people

he just sprayed them, wtf are you talking about nigger?

Cordite? Fucking cordite..?!!

>223 is often underrated
It is an all purpose round that does exceptional in all areas of use.

Easy
Just watch this facebook video and see
/jason.hartman/videos/10154926714350544/

> Marksmen with an accurized AR can make shots clear out to 1000 meters on a standard torso
When I joined the ADF we were tested on 100/200/300 & 400m. At 300/400m every little muscle twitch moved the sight picture waaaay off, sure this guy could probably hit a large crowd but it's not exactly easy. Would be interesting to see the official story and their explanation and then the conspiracy shit as well. Could easily have been multiple shooters, also the cunt was 64 years old.

you can see his shots reflected off other building's windows