City of Baltimore

Tell me Sup Forums what do you guys think of my hometown of Baltimore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Amai7rZpqXg&t=826s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a big ravens fan 2bh. It also seems like you guys have lots of history in that area. I'd like to visit one day

shithole

Yep, total shithole.

I hear there is a shitload of crime and mostly because of a large population of pavement apes.

As someone who's primary interest is in urban combat, I am very thankful for it's existence.

it's shit, literally nigger central. Practically detroit. Charm city? More like harm city when you get fucking mugged.

t. Towson

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

Remove the groids and it would probably be a lovely city.

Niggers.

>drive up there from KY
>getting a really good deal on surplus tractor from Baltimore highway department
>checking it out before I pay, also seeing some history too
>tractor salesman: “where are you staying?”
>me:”at such and such hotel.”
>him:”oh okay. I just wanted
To make sure you werent staying in a bad area.”

Thats all I needed to know about that shit hole.

gigantic zoo run by corrupt chimps

Yes I can confirm, lots of niggers. City is still very segregated though. Where you live in the city depends on how many porch-monkeys you come across daily

>Tell me Sup Forums what do you guys think of my hometown of Baltimore
Probably in the next 10 years it will trade places with Detroit for US 'urban' (i.e. Black) decay.

>Tell me Sup Forums what do you guys think of my hometown of Baltimore

I couldn't even point it out on a map.

t. born and raised in Southern California

Bulletmore*

Never heard of it

PG county master race reporting in

Need to build a wall around it to stop the criminal elements from oozing into Baltimore County.

Crack den and ravens suck

East coast city in America. Near Washington D.C. and Philly. We’re famous for our crabs and riots

I'm here for for a week of work and gotta say "fuck this city"

Good crab though

NEXT STOP SHOT TOWEERRRR GET THE FUCK OFF THE TRAIN AND STOP DOING COCAINE IN THE BACK

Bodymore, Murderland*

Someone offers to make your waifu real, but you must wander Leakin Park for 24 hours and survive. What do you do?

Easy peasy

Anything for my waifu

I've heard the name of it.

Greatest city in America. Lived there for 4 years for college, about to move back now that I have a job nearby. Not for pussies though.

All those guys selling cheap stolen candy though, god I miss Bmore so much.

Leakin park is fine, niggers don't ever actually go in woods. They just dump bodies from the edges

I think that town is a shithole. Speaking of, I hear that's also where you like taking cocks.

visited a few years back. seemed like the waterfront was ok, everywhere else was africa tier shithole.

never heard of it

>southern flag
>calls Baltimore a shithole
You guys probably think the local wendy's is good architecture. Fuck off suburbanfags.

What can I say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You ain’t wrong

Winner of the Future Trentons of America contest.

:)

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE

woah there, Mr. white nationalist. What do you got against me?

And no, the new Wendy's remodel is shit.

Mutiny pirate bar and island grille is pretty awesome according to Jon fucking Taffer

baltiless

hey, check out the leaf having a tantrum.

Looks puny.

SHOVE IT UP YOUR UGLY ASS

such an armpit that it was actually proud of being depicted as a corrupt, crime ridden hellhole on the wire and protested vigorously when hbo considered setting a season in another city.

I hate uncultured whites more than nigs. Southerners usually don't give a shit about things like architecture or European art.

Cex is good.

I'm a fan of art deco, streamline moderne, and neoclassical architecture.

I've seen The Wire, the place looks like it's a shithole.

That's a good picture.

dude, baltimore is a cesspool, its worse than detroit or philly, at least in those two you there are things to do

Did you guys enjoy that Baltimore is actually bordered by two of the richest counties in the country?

Full of Asians, who just got the cuck town council to vote down the sanctuary city bill.

I really enjoyed The Wire when it came out but then I realized it was a kike-show trying to paint monkeys as noble heroes. Sup Forums ruins everything.

>shithole

>Yep, total shithole.

>I hear there is a shitload of crime and mostly because of a large population of pavement apes.

>it's shit, literally nigger central. Practically detroit. Charm city? More like harm city when you get fucking mugged.t. Towson

>Yes I can confirm, lots of niggers. City is still very segregated though. Where you live in the city depends on how many porch-monkeys you come across daily

This is all accurate.

West Baltimore and East Baltimore is basically the Wire exactly how you saw it.

t. Highlandtown user

It's another shithole American city that was annihilated by nigger migration to, unions, and white flight

I should also that that because the city is:
60% black
15% lesbian
15% white cucks
5% illegals
4% Asian doctors

The remaining 1% are the most red pilled city whites in the USA. Honestly the worst part of living here is the cuck whites that enable the black crime because dindu

>West Baltimore and East Baltimore is basically the Wire
You mean full of niggers that somehow speak in complete sentences and aren't brain dead savages shooting each other for fun?

I grew up in inner city baltimore as a white boy. The first step needed to fix the "race" problem is quite literally to bring forth to real the great niggasaki. Drop a fucking bomb on baltimore/detroit/camden/any of the major shitholes. Even stupid concrete apes will realize whats going to come next if they don't clean their fucking act up. They will never take any attempt to help their situation seriously if they aren't first met with overwhelming violence and power(which they've conveniently forgot is what whitey is best at).

>>West Baltimore and East Baltimore is basically the WireYou mean full of niggers that somehow speak in complete sentences and aren't brain dead savages shooting each other for fun?

Did you watch a different show than me?

fucking hilartious how everyone forgets southern baltimore over here. fucking pg niggers ruining moco on the daily for the last 40 fucking years.

also anyone who says anything about burgers in a maryland thread but doesn't press F and pay respects to LITTLE TAVERN need s to fucking DIE.l

Probably an even bigger hellhole than my hometown.

t. STLfag

>Omar coming

youtube.com/watch?v=Amai7rZpqXg&t=826s

Dan Bell is really cool. besides him it seems like a shit hole.

Downtown looks better than downtown Detroit. I'll give it that much.

went to school there. total shithole. but I miss that shithole. Berger cookies are amazing

I love the Dead Mall Series he does

what year did you graduate? 2016 here

I went to the Aquarium there on a school trip almost 20 years ago, it was neat. Got to see the Constellation too, that's the only thing I ever did in Baltimore.

harbor and aquarium are the only nice parts of baltimore. granted my experience there was literally 25 years ago or more. God knows how bad it is now.

just go check out a gorilla exhibit if you want the baltimore experience.

Just sit around and do nothing but smell their shit 80% of the time but sometimes chimp out and murder/rape each other.

Freaking Horrible. Was on 95 and had to pull off at a random Exit. Scared out of my wits. Ghetto land.."hate whitey"..ran back to the car and peeled out.

Love da crab.

I live in Havre de Grace.
Occasionally we get cops up here from Baltimore, and they're amazed how peaceful and friendly everyone is compared to the shithole known as Baltimore.
It's not even a 100% white area, people just move here if they're sick of gang bangers and crack heads.

The harbor now smells like concentrated death, and PETA shut down the dolphin shows at the aquarium.

>its worse than detroit
I wouldn't go that far.
Like other people have said, at least the one block of their downtown waterfront still looks nice.
The entirety of Detroit looks like a post-apocalypse wasteland.

Better than any city in California. So there's that.