Woman supposedly ranting "you're all gonna die" at the concert before shooting

WTF Sup Forums!!?? This shit keeps getting weirder

archive.is/fzIII

no one wants to comment on this?! this is surely an indicator some kind of fuckery was going on, it certainly takes out the 'lone gunman planned in secret' narrative

that was the asian gf

but the MSM and the cops said she knew nothing?
and why isn't it mention that the person yelling that was in fact the gf?

Twin Towers present.

I thought she was in the Philapenes

No, she was supposedly in the Philippines. The Girl who said people were going to die said specifically "They're all around us, you're all going to die tonight"

lel, it's for a ferris wheel that was never built there. those concrete columns have been rotting for a few years

maybe it wasn't the gf then, which makes it more of a mystery. This whole shooting was fishy as fuck

Also the video of shots clearly coming from about the 10th floor. Something is screwy

I read in another thread the 4th floor too....

They can't pull off a JFK scenario these days, too much social media and everyone has a camera.

Smoking gun. People had foreknowledge of the ((attack))

lel back at you. Nothing odd about them being twin towers that look identical to TWC with even an antennae, the site of a mass death event right behind the main stage (bit of an eyesore, why would they do that if not to use the imagery) of the "Harvest" festival.

Tfw the Oracle one again walks the Earth.

Very creepy symbolism. The goyim know

>Oy Vey, the Goyim know!

She probably just saw the Reapers gathering. She knew something would kill a lot of people there but not sure how/what/why. The real question is why she hasn't learned by now that the #1 rule is you don't fucking warn people. To my knowledge everyone who's ever claimed to have a late awakening were proven to be hoaxers/scammers, so there's no reason she shouldn't have known better unless she was just a kid, which would not match up at all with this story.

No no no, it was Tokyo

Is the weed good there Jamaica Bro?

Maybe it was a time traveler trying to warn them.

Bump. I believe the original Source was a local NBC news station that was interviewing a female concert go-er who stated that a woman approached the crowd and said "You're all going to die tonight". I'm sure some anons saved it but i wonder if the news station managed to lose the footage