He's right you know

He's right you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is what a soft headed simpleton looks like.

This pussy wet himself so we should ban guns now? I don't think so.

fragmentation rounds are illegal, how is this possible?
Full metal jacket rounds DO NOT splinter.
This gets weirder and weirder

tl;dr

Agree, sadly americans are too dumb

well that's one way to kill a country music career

>Guns were good
>I had a bad experience
>So guns are bad now

read it yourself

I'm still more worried about the onset of a tyrannical government and the US citizenry having no recourse when push comes to shove. Not today, and surely not tomorrow, but the day will come when we're glad we have weapons when an attempt is made to dismantle the constitution. Nefarious forces are at work and vigilance required.

YOU AINT TAKING OUR GUNS

KILL ANTIFA INSTEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Obviously he didn't have very strong convictions about the 2nd amendment if he changed his mind because of this.

SHALL

I'm sure this isn't what the kooky terrorist wanted

>I'M USING GUN VIOLENCE
>TO PUT AN END TO GUN VIOLENCE

He should volunteer to go door-to-door to collect weapons then.

ZOMG the bullets were SO BIG AND STRONK that they caused SHRAPNEL!>?!?!?!?

what is spalling for 500 retard

what do you think happens when a chunk of soft lead hits a hard concrete surface at high speed?

>get somewhere safe surrounded by guys with guns
>tell your family goodbye and write a will
Da fuq

>"""""Musical artist"""""
Wow, powerful.

this
Its why there is no information about him. He worried about what people would see and deleted it

Their statements are pretty much
>i used to be a trump supporter but..
Just in gun form.

I wish just once these virtue signalling faggots would try to collect guns from the ghetto.

This is what a soft headed simpleton looks like.

MY biggest regret was that he didn't get shot with the rest of them

>i got hurt doing what mommy and daddy told me not to do so now i promise i'll be a good boy and do what you say waaaaah

Yeah it looks like a complete op, nothing makes sense. Means, motives, execution, history, photos, videos, it's all bizzare.

Hey, newfags, learn the repeating syntax of the shitposters. They post like that so that they don't need to come up with unique text for their posts.

Fucking pussy

Oh wow handguns have trouble engaging targets over 400 meters at an upwards angle, would ya believe that? I thought just having a gun would thwart all threats. Guess we should ban guns now lol.

>an hour and 10 minutes pussyfooting around
>fearless

The astounding realization that owning a firearm doesn't magically solve all problems.
It's tough to hear, but having a gun doesn't summon a mythological creature that can smite anyone trying to do you harm.
This guy is a fucking retard. No proposed gun legislation would have stopped this asshole. He had a ton of money, and could illegally buy whatever he wanted.

yeah take away your guns so I can use my illegal ones to hurt you and your family.

He's a piece of shit.

Sure other people can get shot at that's fine, but as soon as a bullet gets fired in my direction, nobody can have a gun.

We all knew this was a reality of having less gun control, but when he has to face the reality of what he supports, he caves because he's a coward, that really only believed what he was saying as long as it was other people facing the consequences.

This issue needs rational discussion, not emotional anecdotes.

I wish people who didn't know anything about guns stopped coming up with retarded conspiracy theories.
1. Yes they can
2. It could have been pieces of whatever surface the bullet hit flying out.

Who posted this?

Yes