Gun youtubers need to make a stance on gun control or face demonetization or deletion of their channels

Gun youtubers need to make a stance on gun control or face demonetization or deletion of their channels.

They are hugely responsible for the sharp increase in gun owners in recent time and brainwash both children and adults to see firearms as some kind of toy that you point at others, teaches absolutely zero responsibility or respect for the weapon.

We must ensure no living person makes a living from spouting pro gun propaganda to ensure a brighter future for America and the world.

Shill

KYS faggot

kys

bump for a better safer america

>teaches absolutely zero responsibility or respect for the weapon
Most of them are pretty adamant about that actually.

The pic in the OP is literally about a 4 mil subscriber guy shooting a gun at a point blank target in his house with a high caliber weapon.

Here, shill. Also s a g e d

>Gun youtubers need to make a stance on gun control or face demonetization or deletion of their channels.

I agree. The faster Youtube falls, the faster we can install a replacement that will respect free speech.

people dont come to youtube to watch gun videos
they go there to watch vevo and rich kid vlogs

no. now go kys

You can't bump your own thread.
Sage

S L I D E

T H R E A D

Not saging so people will see pic related

Leave this guy alone you fucking pussy.

>High caliber weapon
556 is a tiny bullet, with the main purpose of not penetrating through a target. It's funny how little you know about guns you little shill.

big brother please go

This is bait

DON'T REPLY TO THIS THREAD, THIS PERSON IS TROLLING, IT'S NOT WORTH GIVING IT ATTENTION

KYS

Sage

>toy that you point at others
You CLEARLY don't know any gun owners.

Found the kike

You can just see the mental illness in even this "based" tranny

Eat shit, jew.

This has been fully addressed in the constitution. See A2.

gun control will only take guns from criminals who kill other criminals. Well financed white males like Stephen paddock will still be able to get them. I think you want to ban all guns and that's just basically gonna lead to civil war.

Gosh I sure do love guns