"No religious affiliation. No political affiliation. He just hung out," brother says of Las Vegas gunman

>"No religious affiliation. No political affiliation. He just hung out," brother says of Las Vegas gunman

I'm smelling a conspiracy. I'm willing to bet that Flip of a wife set him up for some ulterior motive and was framed for a reason.

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/914859562699776002

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWh_7NatQnU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Or he was a degenerate boomer fuck with nothing to live for.

Vegas is a soulless city and I'm surprised this shit doesn't happen more often there.

Please explain to me why his wife decided to leave the country?

this. why is anyone shocked that a mass murder could occur in the "city of sin". I wish it would happen more often to deter the normies from such degeneracy as gambling, sex, drugs and music festivals.

When did she leave the country?

Clearly though, that brother guy is hiding something. And it sure is convenient the lady friend was out of the country.

I can concur with, user. Sometimes people are just nut jobs. Not everything needs to be a conspiracy. In fact if there were people that powerful, they would of activated assets against Trump.

Face it, the powers that be can fuck with helpless brown people but struggle with people with some power.

Do they have any evidence of him gambling away all his money?
If so it would be great evidence that he prepped for one 'one last go' before going all Rambo.

Because flips leave the country regularly. My gf’s family visits Philippines regularly and has seen more of the world than I ever have.

GUYS DIDN'T HIS DIGITAL FOOTPRINT REVEAL HIM TO BE A LEFTY DIDN'T HE LIKE RACHEL MADDOW SHIT ON FACEBOOK ALONG WITH ANTI TRUMP/RESISTANCE BULLSHIT?

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TELLING A FEW PEOPLE I NEED TO KNOW IF ITS CORRECT OR NOT TO FIX MY ERRORS

Yes it was a set up that he was spraying bullets into a crowd for more than 10 mins

That was totally an accident.

Indeed. We must catch and interrogate that ape-faced Flip. She is the key to all of this. That and MK Ultra

boomer "revolutionary."

- grew up without a father
- father was psycho felon
- probably has anti-cop views
- married to non-white woman
- no children
- divorced

He had the lifestyle and background of a "progressive."

Agreed. Seems like he knows more about his brother than he is letting on. A bit too defensive for my liking.

I wonder of that "central community art" in Florida that's on his shirt has any interesting information related to it...

It was staged like Sandy Hook was.

You're an idiot. It's possible he was killed and it wasn't actually him who pulled the trigger.

>Vegas is a soulless city
It's a kino city if you have money.

Strongly agree that the brother is suspicious but I just think he and the killer were pedopbile drug users and that's what he's hiding. The Asian girlfriend probably hooked them up.

Yes. He was a leftist anti Trump, piece of shit, which is why his target was a country music festival. In his mind, they were all Trump supporters. (((They))) are trying to divert from his true motive, as it will destroy their leftist are the peaceful ones, bullshit narrative. The brother is a worm, distancing himself, he knows more about his brother then he is saying.

Being a lefty is neutral and apolitical and being a trump supporter means you are a literally nazi.

This shooting screams CIA

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PWh_7NatQnU

That is also a possibility. But we should follow the leads we have.

I heard 30-40K he was there for a few days, I bet he even walked among the crowd

Your gfgets banged behind your back.

really makes my noodle soften

You win the cigar. Berine bro for sure..

More like
>I'm sensing whatever I want to believe

If the family were antiTrump, they'd hide it

He worked for lockheed martin until 1988, the we have ZERO info, and he just "made money gambling, 2 planes, multiple homes, etc etc"...

Hmmmmmmmmm

Yes, Comrade. The Boomers are problematic. Soon...

Of course you smell a conspiracy. You're too politically motivated to just admit it was a nutter, because as we all know, crazy people don't exist. First it was isis because 'they said so', but with that narrative gone it's back to good old conspiracy. But of course Trump wasn't involved because 'presidents don't do false flags'. So it's a conspiracy by the jews to take your guns away. Good job user, you got to the bottom of it. The jews will successfully amend the 2nd amendment because some nutter killed 60 people.

The FBI and ISIS have the same level of credibility T.B.H.

A body language expert on youtube believes he's being deceptive on the "political" portion of his comment

Or he had a tumor in his brain.

Why has there been no mention of the state of the art sex doll found at his residence? This was the 200 thousand dollar and up model made in Taiwan and currently illegal to import to the US due to the human tissue skin grafts it uses. Could his Asian girlfriend be connected in some way? We will know more in the days ahead.