Why is online dating so difficult?

I'm at least somewhat attractive yet I find it difficult to have much success with any women that actually interest me. Are they just there for the attention or are they just fucking the true chads and/or going for older guys? 23 btw

Other urls found in this thread:

tallmenshoes.com/elevatorinsole.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>/r9k/

>>>/fag/

20/80 rule

If you don't have success in traditional dating don't waste your time online

I feel ya bro but this thread is not politics
Try or Good luck on your search

Online dating is never a good idea unless it's MAYBE religious based
But I would never use it, I get hit on too much irl

Youre not attractive.

I see a lot of people think they are average but they are ugly, mouth breathing balders andhave something physically wrong with them.

Post your profile yee limey coont

>online dating

Use online dating just for casual sex.

If you look for a mate on online dating think about this:
You're there because you couldn't find a mate on the real world.
The people there are on the same condition as you're.

So anybody else there looking for "love" has already been discarded by society.

Women there will be probably, whores, bitches or crazy wackos, or just unfuckable.

Men will be autists, or social parias.

Get out to the real world and look for real women there. If you'll fuck an ugly bitch because you matched her on tinder, you might as well talk to an ugly bitch on a mc donalds.

You guys just suck at online dating. I wrote a guide on /adv/ how to get hookups or a girlfriend online. Ask there if anyone saved it.

give me a quick rundown

People who do online dating stay at home all day and don't actually want to "go out."
Meet a girl through church (the Mormon church) (unless you're not white in which case you have to go back).

Well going by experience I think so

I've had random dudes tell me I'm good looking, get pretty decent amount of attention from online dating (especially 6/10 and below), some attention from attractive but not as much, get called hot on omegle by lots of girls, even convinced a couple of average girls to come over for sex.

I'm attractive but since every dude is competing for the most attractive early 20s women I can't compete. Rich popular older normies, model tier guys, ripped chads, famous sports chads etc.

Online dating like tinder has passed to normie tier now

Take a picture of a relatively attractive girl and make an account and see how many messages you get

One of the earliest redpills I ever got was having access to a girls facebook and seeing the amount of shit that is proposed to them

80/20 rules doesn't exist, it's more like 80/60.

Have at least 3 pictures. They should highlight your best side. Your most attractive face, your style, your hobby, what you value.

Keep the bio short. "I enjoy the outdoors and watching netflix with my cat."

Something like that but true to you. If you like goth type girls mention horror movies, cigarettes, whiskey, etc.

After you match with a girl send her something casual. "Did we just match at the same time?" "How does this app work...we're dating now, right?" or if she smokes "How does this app work? We're supposed to get stoned and cuddle or something, right.."

Be creative, take your time. DO NOT APPEAR NEEDY.. APPEAR TO NOT GIVE A FUCK, GIRLS LIKE THE GUYS WHO ARE NOT ATTACHED AT ALL AND DON'T FEAR REJECTION.

Example : "I'd hide all the chairs in the world just so you would sit on my face" has a better rate of success then "Hey how are you cutie."

After you get a response have a quick 2-5 message convo and ask for her number.

After you get the number text her and ask when she's free to get together. Arrange the definite date, then stop texting her.

The day of the date you can confirm, but it's not necessary. If you go to the set time and place and she's not there, text her and she will either ghost you or be apologetic and reschedule with a higher chance of sex.

If you both know you want to hook up get right into it when you meet in person.

If you want a girlfriend repeat what I said but take her on dates over and over without mentioning commitment and eventually she'll bring it up after you've made her orgasm and she enjoys your company. usually takes about a month before a girl asks about exclusivity. Some are much sooner.

How do you think the average woman sleeps with 30 men and the average man sleeps with 4 women???

That's some funny math huh. . .

You're a manlet then.

women have checklists.. men don't.

even the Chads get denied a lot.

the way you talk it seems you are referencing Tinder. Are Tinder girls girlfriend material?

While we're on this topic.

I'm an agnostic and used to go to church when I was in my early teens but don't go because it's boring and I would rather sleep in on Sunday.

I am only able to attract ugly fat girls on OKCupid/POF of questionable background. Has anyone tried christian mingle and is it possible for someone like me to pretend to be a christian that just stopped going to church or something? What exaggeration should I come up with.

My mission Sup Forums is to have white children with a conservative girl (which doesn't exist on pof/okcupid). I have a job and make the medium level wage in a low cost of living area in the US and could easily support 3 children.

5'9 so average

20/80 rule is fucking retarded, you are literally in the bottom 3% of men if you're a virgin past the age of 30

How exactly is it retarded though? It seems to be the truth.

I can't seem to get any girls my age but I seem to be luckier with girls that are 16-20 years old.

There's advantages and disadvantages to jailbait - the advantage of course is jailbait but the disadvantage is that teenage mindset.

I'm 25 btw.

Before this thread inevitably 404's what's your story? Work, student? /fit/? Manlet? What's your profile say and describe what pics you have?

I'm not the person you responded to originally but my take on the whole tinder girls thing is that they vary. Some are complete whores some are psycho's some would fall somewhere in the middle.

Make a catfish account for educational purposes sometime. Find a girl you feel is as attractive as you are. Compare how many messages you get as her vs. as you.

There's a lot of girls on there who are used and abused, but I've met girlfriend on there.

Ideally it's for friends with benefits. Get a girl or two you can hook up with, go out and do couple things together without any pressure.

So you're a manlet. And I know you're not 5'9 guys like you like to botch it up a bit. You're Australian and you're using American metric?

Standard tricks.

it's like you want him to kill himself by giving him that black pill

>implying they all don't have a teenage mindset
>implying girls mature after age 18

Work full time finance

Only started lifting a couple of months ago but still pretty decent shape otherwise. 5'9

Normal pictures like with a dog, standing next to friends etc

Online dating is impossible unless you're actually attractive. You have a lot more leeway in person.

I've gone on only 2 dates from online whereas in person I have maybe a 90% success rate and I'm ugly as fuck.

Everyone uses feet for height you dummy

175cm

I met at least 8 girls from online dating, they all sucked except one who ghosted me after we had sex

And no it wasn't even bad and my dick is above average

My last two girlfriends from online dating were skinny, attractive virgins.

If you're put together and not a trash bucket you're already ahead of the curve.

No they don't.

Some dumb fuck midget man told me he was 5'11. He was a similar height to me, full of shit and straight up delusional.

you arnt being polite enough

Competition is at maximum for online dating.

Best thing to do is go out and approach women... very few guys have balls to do that so you are automatically 10 fold increase chance of success. Every fag and his dog can text a girl on internets.

Im only able to attract crazy whores...Online dating sucks and millennial chicks are a disgrace. Im honestly just focusing on my career aspiration and accumulating wealth and then attracting a gen zyklon girl when they're of age.

5'9 honest or what you tell chicks? Wear boots with 1.5" inserts, will boost the confidence (t. 5'8 manlet, just say I'm 5'10)

Any pics of you with a group that includes girls? It subconsioucly vets you to others. If a few other girls can stand to be around you, maybe others can.

Do you get matches and it doesn't go anywhere, or just no matches?

Copy what you have in your profile here (remove anything potentially identifying)

Online dating is tough though man. It's bringing dick to an all you can dick buffet. If it isn't working, maybe drop and find some activities (hobby groups, whatever) where you can meet people in person

The trick is in dating women that don't interest you.

>Are they just there for the attention or are they just fucking the true chads and/or going for older guys?

Unattractive early 30s guy here that's been doing online dating off and on since your age.

When I was your age I couldn't even get a date with anyone except chubby chicks online, and even then I almost never fucked them. Like maybe a couple times a year.

Starting around my late 20s it got really, really easy though. Now in my early 30s I can get a decent date any night I want and most of the time I get laid on the dates. There are some places where that's not the case - the tech cities in the US with awful gender ratios - but for the most part it's like that.

The thing is, most of the girls I meet online are much younger, mid-20s or even early 20s. When you're an early 20s guy, you just get totally fucked by the fact that girls always want to screw guys that are older and dominant over them.

So, wait, build your wealth, go to the gym all the time, and your time will come.

If you're indian talking like that doesn't get you anywhere.

ITT: Dumb bogan doesn't realize he's not on /r9k/
inb4 404

this. if you are decently attractive and at least act like you care about them and want to get to know them, they'll eventually cave and do whatever you want. they all do. it never fails. women are subservient by nature - this is why they often start to like and emulate the men they get with, despite not even being like that in the first place.

There are also plenty of chubby lonely girls out there.

IDK dude I've gotten ass the past. . .8 or 9 years from chicks online. You're doing it wrong.

This. If you want to be a chad, this is the key.

You are just letting Sup Forums make you judge women to harshly. none of that shit is real. plenty of nice girls on tinder bro.

Women interest anyone? Any girl that is "interesting" on paper will be boring irl because she spent her whole life honing her career

Good advice user

Are bars/clubs any better?

5'9 honest, well 175cm so slightly under 5'9 but there or there abouts

I may as well just keep jacking off

I could probably easily find some girl who doesn't interest me, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I guess sex aside there aren't that many girls who actually interest. I'd probably shoot myself I spent too much time an average reality Tv, social media obsessed normie girl who has 0 original thoughts

Bra you're doing it wrong. Been meeting loads of girls off Tinder. Most haven't been wife potential but have met a couple seemingly decent women. Keep at it. Put your drag net out wide.

>asking for dating advice on Sup Forums

not a surprise, but still - kys

Answered the least important question I asked... kek

Still get something like this and tell girls you're 180, I got stood up by dumb bishes all the time til I realized just fucking lie about it
tallmenshoes.com/elevatorinsole.html

Then answer the other questions I asked lmao. Also are you in a city or some suburb roo fucker community?

I'm shitposting from work on my phone, not paying that much attention desu

Oh and book advice for you.
What Women Want, And How To Give It To Them - W. Anton.

If you have a kindle I could track down the ebook

do you have a jawline?
do you have a tan?
do you have a somewhat athletic body?
are you confident?
can you not act like an autist while texting?

if you answer no to any of those questions you lost the game

>ring on ring finger

Execute immediately.

lack of pheromones/thread

Because liberals rule the internet.

>why can't I meet good people by just shuffling through them like cards?
fuck dude stop being so retarded

It just appears that way because you spend so much time on Sup Forums where the virgins seem to congregate, go outside and pretty much all adults have lost their virginity.

Your gf is not supposed to be someone you discuss politics and economics with, I'm sure Lauren Southern shows how dense and how much of a record player she is, even though she's at the forefront.

I'm not a virgin so get where you're coming from about the perspective you mention, however you seem to be blissfully unaware of the number of outcasts living in the world today. The virgins don't leave the house that much.

Well, I'm a 31 year old virgin.

>you are literally in the bottom 3% of men if you're a virgin past the age of 30

Thank you for reminding me, m8

I wasn't expecting that, moreso just someone with some value rather than just being an entire reflection of the external

logical answer - "red pill" theory is pretty sexist and objectifying of women, wow who would have thought that might hurt your ability to communicate with them???

I have sent out at least 30 messages to girls online, yet not one fucking person has even made an effort to contact me, I am not even ugly.

Which state are you in?

shoot the smaller one, if you miss throw the gun at the larger one

Yeah because 80 + 60 always adds up to 100.

shoot the single guy on the track

Does Tinder count as online dating? Honestly I'm too young for anything but Tinder rn. Feels like middle-aged people on the other ones..

Smellbourne

fpbp

only two options for online dating:
1. be 8.5/10 MINIMUM (6 feet, 6 pack, 6 figures, full head of hair, and either a death-defying hobby or effortless lying)
2. go hogging. spear the white whales.

guessing you're neither.

sage

I felt the same way when I was your age. Things will turn around quickly once you enter your thirties. Just hang in there. Concentrate on your job and being productive for yourself.

Let the trolley go forward walk down and shoot the last one.

>Example : "I'd hide all the chairs in the world just so you would sit on my face" has a better rate of success then "Hey how are you cutie."

this is true. I will often open with some cheezy shit about wanting to put them on my bondage table and I don't even have to try.. they deliver themselves to my home like pizzas.

sauce?

they want CHADS with MONEY

I don't want used up old roasties though

>Work full time finance
kys

- t. stemcuck

>6 feet
No, 6-foot tall. 6 feet means you wear 6 shoes.

I got married in '98 so I don't know much about online dating but it all seems so vapid, from every angle and for every participant.

The only people I know irl who ever got into it were people who began to cloister themselves at home when not at work.

It seems to me that when you're just trying to check off a bunch of squares in a bunch of boxes, thre's absolutely no reason to consider anybody but whatever you perceive as being perfect, so when you form an initial relationship upon meeting somebody, you're maybe not interacting with them in earnest, but rather trying to verify that they fit whatever criteria you've made up.

It seems so hollow and plastic. I honestly feel a bit sad for people who don't know any different. I feel like maybe we've lost something, like the information age has all kinds of consequences that we never considered when it was emerging.

It was a study about the number of sexual partners female New Yorkers had.

I think it was related to sex and the city somehow.

Basically New York women all slut themselves out hard for the 12 Wall Street bankers.

>thots
>dumb pregnant bitches with no man
>dumb bitches with 4 kids from 4 niggers
>no high school education
>no jobs/careers
>zero substance

Women these days are fucking disgusting.

pretty much yeah they all think they deserve an upper class man (attractive, earning >$600k/year) so they let him fugg in the hopes that their golden vagina will tie him down. pro tip: it never does.

link? moar sauce on that study?

Depends how Christian she is.

How do people even meet

My options through work and social circle are very limited unfortunately

>not having 6 feet
Are you a human?

Yeah I'm socially stunted and honestly find it so hard to do it. In group setting it's much worse.

>In group setting it's much worse.

THIS
H
I
S

fucking turbonormies

Don't forget to add stuckup