I just finished Battle Tendency

I just finished Battle Tendency.

I'm 4 episodes into Stardust Crusaders and the show feels completely different. I really don't like Stands, as it means the human characters do a lot less. I also don't like how each one's powers is explicitly arbitrary, or that there's going to be an endless parade of them.

Does the show ever get back to the style of Season 1? With rising tension and interesting fight scenes?

No. Part 1 is the best and stands just get dumber and dumber.

Bump EO Speedwagon

Please kill yourself

>rising tension and interesting fight scenes
That's part 3-7 to be honest.

Part 3 is just okay.

Part 7 doesn't have stands in the same sense as part 3. They technically exist, but the characters actually fight themselves and they just have powers. Other than that, there's going to be stands from now on. But they get much more interesting than in Part 3, where it's just Pokemon.

So the stuff after 3 is better? How much of the next 42 episodes can I skip?

Also I just got this captcha.

Just stop watching, it doesn't get any better after battle tendency.

You can't skip any you fucking bitch. If you dislike it so much then just drop it now and quit. Part 3 is fine.

I thought it wasn't until part 6 that the feel of actual adventure didn't return. 3, 4 and 5 is much more about stand-of-the-week battles than solid plot.

nope, Part 3 is basically just monster of the week for 4 cours

Part 3 is only really tolerable in manga since you can just skim it

Maybe I should. :\

Part 3's problem with stands is actually that they're not arbitrary enough: thay are all too "simple" to be entattaining.

Howver, starting at part 4 they get much crazier in how they work, and so they're much more entartaining.
Think of it like Part 1's zombie kinghts compared to part 2's pillarmen.

the problem with that is, it never attains the same feel as when it was a Fist of the North Star type of manga from part 1/2. The whole selling point of JoJo is how intense yet ridiculous the characters and their interactions are especially from part 3 onwards, so you'll never get that feeling back from part 1/2.
if you're just looking for more intense fighting scenes, I recommend you just stop watching now because it'll never go back to that style. in a way, that's good for fans who evolved with the series as Araki did with his insanity, but for those who got stuck in the flow of the first 2 parts, well, too bad is all I can say.

hamon > stands

>its another one of these threads

It gets interesting at around when they reach egypt.after that,its great.I'd recommend reading the manga after 3 though since part 4 anime is still not complete

>some of these people are angry that people don't think jojo is amazing
I agree with your sentiment, honestly, about humans not doing much after the fact. That will continue into the rest of the series. I personally don't mind it that much and enjoy it for the other stuff it has. If you're not enjoying part three for reasons concerning the fights, I'd recommend just stopping after two, or power through and see if you like part 4. If not, don't bother. Jojo is definitely not for everybody.

You wont like stands til part 4. Most of them are pretty generic. I actually really disliked Hamon when it was first introduced then I loved it. Same with Stands

Stands get better, part 3 is mainly just araki getting the concept down.

Later parts get back to arc style formats rather then villian of the week stuff, though part 4 starts off as villian of the week, and then turns into being arc based halway in, and has slice of life esque stuff mixed in throughout.

Steel Ball Run > Diamond is Unbreakable > Battle Tendency > Stone Ocean > Stardust Crusaders > Venteo Aureo > Phantom Blood

>if you're just looking for more intense fighting scenes, I recommend you just stop watching now because it'll never go back to that style

That's complete bullshit. Part 4 onwards have the most interest fight scenes in the series.

>How much of the next 42 episodes can I skip?
None.

Araki always writes fight scenes like the characters are playing chess, so i feel like the stands work better desu

>actually believing SDC is better than VA
just kill yourself user VA is arakis magnum opus

SDC ep1-40s are just filler after filler,so skip till the final battle,

I felt exactly the same, but after watching more I would never go back to hamon.

Keep watching OP. If you enjoyed what you already saw, you will enjoy what is to come

>So the stuff after 3 is better? How much of the next 42 episodes can I skip?

Just go watch Dio vs. Jotaro at the end of the series. Start at like 10 episodes from the end and most of it is pretty great. The rest is stand of the week filler, pretty trash in the grand scheme of the series.

There is a lot more hand to hand and practical fighting in Jotaro vs. Dio, although they do have powers still as well. Give Jotaro vs. Dio a chance, and if you watch all of that and still are not entertained then drop the series. Its never going to be fist of the north star again and just strays farther. It sounds like the sleek characters and pure reliance on stands in part 4 would send you into an autistic fit. Not every series is for everyone but if you stop expecting it to be fotns and treat it as a new series from part 3 on it is a very good anime still and the best written parts are still to come

>I really don't like Stands,
They a staple of the series from this point onward, but they also get a lot more interesting after Stardust Crustaders when they start being more than just punch-ghosts.

Get used to it.
Read the manga.