Pol will still defend the donald

>pol will still defend the donald

>pol did the exact same thing they did

really purifies my almond butter

Wasn't it confirmed he was a muslim convert and ISIS took responsibility?

>really purifies my almond butter
butter isn't purified, it's clarified

You want to use
>really clarifies my nut butters

you mean after the details started coming in an none of it made any sense?

Does it seem werid to you? Old white men don't usually mass shoot people let alone specifically target drunk red necks. It's an unsual MO. I know you're having a hard time with complicated things but when your brain hurts that means you're using it.

>you mean after the details started coming in an none of it fit my narrative

yes exactly

>pol will defend the donald

Since fucking when? fuck off

no one died in Las Vegas
this is another pathetic hoax

go back to T_D

what narrative?

thedonald is here nu/pol/ is shit

Bad shilling mate. At first, ISIS claimed him and that was a motive, but then the FBI said no, and now there's no motive.

don't high road us you fucking nazi
you're an establishment pawn shilling for authoritarianism big government civil war larp

you are working for them whether you realize it or not.

dumb fuck manipulated pawns should gtfo

You have to make sure your almond butter is pure almond butter before you can activate the almond ingredients.

Clarifying to everyone that it is activated almond butter can only occur after you have purified the almond butter to make sure that it is, in fact, pure almonds.

I am genuinely curious what this guy's motivation was now. There's just nothing on him to suggest this kind of action.

impure almond butter isn't almond butter

>ISIS claimins literally every single potential attack anywhere
>its conveniently legitimate this time because you want it to be

consider leaping from a tall building

last night, the ground was shaking so we all thought it was an earth quake. turns out it was just OP walking by. an easy mistake to make!

it's not his motivations you should be thinking of but the deep states when they set up this little shitshow. you think these things just happen? get real. a month before the commie protests in november, a guy that seems to be a leftists targeting conservatoves but only the conservatives can't put the clues together and figure it out and the media is hush hush. it won't be the first "conservative culling" designed to whip us up into a rage that can be directed and exploited towards violent actions that fulfill the establishments objectives. the coming attempt at starting a civil war is for power. "problem, reaction, solution" look into that, it's how they manipulate us into us doing what they want us to do but having us think it was our idea

first part isn't confirmed
second part is confirmed but it's more like, "someone killed westerners, those are our points bro"

>only the conservatives can't put the clues together
can i meant to say
>it won't be the first
won't be the last i meant to say

just to clarify or rather purify what i meant to say

That Alex Jones comment is perfect. What a bunch of retards

ill take late-onset psychosis for $500 Jim