Dark times ahead.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/g9wke
gotquestions.org/generation-in-the-Bible.html
youtu.be/W1tdZF2y-CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FrxS_ZApT7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

144 years left

If the end times end this current age of degeneracy and immorality, they shall be a blessing.
God's will be done.

Sooner than that.

FAKE EVENT

streamable.com/g9wke

streamable.com/g9wke

streamable.com/g9wke

streamable.com/g9wke

god is dead. get the fuck over it.

MARTIAL LAW FOR THE US

Praise Kek

O wise fags enlighten us please

>dark times ahead
*fun times

We are not in the end times. All this shit has been happening all day everyday but now everyone has a cellphone with a camera so now everything gets seen and reported.

We have never been this free, we have never had so much access to information.

We have never been so entertained. Rejoice.

heil fucking hitler

Bible prophecy predicted the scattering of Israel and its eventual reforming as a state. Many believe this event to be a signal of the beginning of the end times. This happened in '47 and the bible says that "this generation shall not pass until all these things be fulfilled"
Biblically a generation is 100 yrs so that places us in a 30 year time frame under that theory.
I don't bellieve this event signals the beginning of the end times generation though. However in light of many other mirrorings I'd end times descriptions I wouldn't be surprised if we were in it

Just when i had finally put together a decent collection of Doom Pauls, the lights are about to go out forever.

The prophecy is coming into fruition.

you really thing this cuckhole can last that long there are not longer men its collapsing already

all because of trump

i see.
dont they have to rebuild some temple or something too?

People died roughly in thier 50's back then.
A generation would not be that long.

gotquestions.org/generation-in-the-Bible.html

Wrong, the opposite is true. Better days are ahead. Vengeance against enemies of the lord and the white race is ahead. People are on to the jew false flags, the wars, the race mixing agenda, the gay agenda, all their tedious shenanigans.

Only peace ahead. There will be no happenings for 300 years, a true golden age of prosperity.

youtu.be/W1tdZF2y-CQ

Sup Forums are bluepilled nobodys. You think the only thing at stake is your culture. Literally none of you have the wit to understand link related.

Like I said, not what I believe, just staying when people think

People need to do research :/

Open to some controversy. Isaiah the prophet specifically says
>In the last days the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established as the highest of the mountains

But some say that Jesus was the one that established the third temple - his followers. Seems tenuous to me

Read more philosophy than just Nietzsche you edgy nihilist.

Yes

Realistically the Jesus himself says In the bible that no man will know the hour. Not even the angels in heaven will know. Ergo why try so hard to predict such a thing? My view is just remain faithful to God, enjoy the gift of life and try to make something of it whilst spreading joy to others, and testifying about Jesus to those that want to listen

STOMP is literally Satan.

>watch this video get ignored and Sup Forumstards focus on race and shitty media articles.
>mfw pol seriously thinks jews went through thousands of years of trouble and subversion and disguise for some vague idea about being "superior".

You stupid cunts dont know the end game?

Might find this channel interesting
youtube.com/watch?v=FrxS_ZApT7M

No one knows when HE returns not the end fo days

Maybe you shouldn't be a dumb avatar using faggot.

It's no use, we have had a massive influx of newfags that didn't lurk before posting

Deep bro. Nietzsche is peachy, amirite? Faggot.

Maybe you shouldnt be a soft flabby numale permavirgin mgtow libertarian with glasses and neck scruff?

I watched it and I know the endgame. However all I can do is love and trust Jesus because I cannot defeat that evil alone.

this guy is full of shit,
still funny to watch tho.

fpbp

It is merely the end of the Kali Yuga

all prophecies tell us the survivors will experience an untold golden age, good times are ahead after some sweet ass happenings

STOCKPILE SOME FUCKING POPCORN NIGGERS

Ground shakes, tide ebbs
Can you hear His footsteps?
Ancient God awakes from sleep
Kek has come your souls to reap!
Those who serve him will be saved
Rest will die or be enslaved!
He is the ender and the redeemer
Will you be His victim or a faithful memer?
Enter now the End Times
As you read these dank rhymes
Bow your head and crane your neck
Meme with me and
PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

We wont defeat it at all. Says so in the bible. Christians will be beheaded. In our lifetime (which will continue to exist only briefly) we will witness a time where even having 1 item of clothing is a luxury. We will be genocided, that is our fate. The satanists will take over, they will make war with god and heaven but lose. They will be in power for over 3 years before god wipes the slate clean. There is no earthly hope or salvation, only god can save our souls. We all have to be homeward bound before we die, that is the real promise land and paradise.