We Famous Bitches!

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/10/google-admits-citing-Sup Forums-to-spread-fake-vegas-shooter-news/

Articles like these are why he keeps getting away with it.

>Pol vault of logic

>Sup Forums was, for some reason, counted among Google News’ “authoritative” sources.

Lmao

Lol Google BTFO

>POL-VAULT OF LOGIC
Brilliant.

Does anyone else get the feeling that there's a full blown media assault against Sup Forums coming? The number of articles shilling against us recently is ridiculous, it's pretty clear (((they))) want to do a Daily Stormer on us and wipe us off the web

yup!

>Sup Forums was, for some reason, counted among Google News’ “authoritative” sources.
>for some reason

fucking kek. Do I detect some bitter undertones?

Frankly I'm surprised by the lack of media discussion about Sup Forums and the attention to shit like random groups of 100 people on facebook.

Great job Google. You're sabotaging the investigation of a mass murder because you're a bunch of god awful SJWs with a vendetta against a Nigerian dogfucking forum.

Sup Forums lets the world fuck with America. Facebook lets America fuck with everything.

not an accident

this guy is clearly a 4d chess fan, i'd listen to him

kek, i remember seeing Sup Forums show up in the news part of google searches before.

LOL HOLY SHIT GOOGLE IS NOW REALLIGNING ITS ALLIGIENCE TO US AND ARE GIVING US THE OKAY TO KILL OFF THE MSM FOR GOOD

LOL HOLY SHIT GOOGLE IS NOW REALLIGNING ITS ALLIGIENCE TO US AND ARE GIVING US THE OKAY TO KILL OFF THE MSM FOR GOOD

I CANT CONTAIN MY JOY. THIS IS IT GUYS, WE ARE THE JEWS

LOL google you dumb af

I think we should be happy that Sup Forums isn't its own website, but part of a much larger site where the vast majority of boards are non-political.
They're our meat shield.

It will be successful in the sense that it will draw more dumbass newfags to this site.

It's probably only that and the fact that Sup Forums is such an institution of the internet, but I can easily see them bringing pressure on Hiroshimoot like they did on Gab
>delete Sup Forums or say goodbye to being able to register a domain name anywhere on earth
that would backfire on them massively like deleting /new/ did, but I still think they are going to try

I hope it comes to that, Sup Forums going away for a bit would benefit the site immensely.

I hope so. This is a containment board. If they shut it down we'll all be unleashed upon every other platform, moreso than already.

It'll be like when leddit banned fatpeoplehate and it spread everywhere. This will spread across the entire internet

If Sup Forums goes then /bant/ will explode.

/bant/ would have to go too.

>Sup Forums has become so powerful it accidentally fucked over Google via shit posting

How pissed is m00t right now?

we wuz jews

First they came for Sup Forums and I said nothing. Then they came for /bant/ and I giggled. Now they have come for Sup Forums and I say "NO".

These niggas keep playing with fire and they're going to get burned.

ready for /sci/ and /his/ shills to be slaughtered in the cyber streets

Sup Forums is actually bigger than Sup Forums now but in all fairness Sup Forums could reduce Sup Forums to tears if they wanted to. Luckily they are too busy fapping to care about anything else these days.

>Sup Forums counted as real news

cause we elected the fucking President, cucks

nothing is out of our reach

They are coming for this place, make no mistake

>POL VAULT OF LOGIC
And don't you forget it

>implying that moot didn't have something to do with it

Come on now, son. He's still with us.

Are there any sharp people on Sup Forums left? Isn't it mostly YLYL threads and nudes now? I figured that people go there, get laughs, grow out of it and then branch off to other boards.

Thats true!

This, he just gave a birthday present.

We're already famous. We get more traffic than all the political subs on reddit combined. They'd just rather pretend we don't exist because they're too scared to think about us for very long.

true

We've been famous

Trap threads account for most image posts on there. That and cuck bait threads.

We might be having too much fun kek. Sup Forums has no chill. We will keep getting more and more subversive until we inevitably get shutdown

They do branch off into other boards but once a Sup Forumstard, always a Sup Forumstard. Newfags that are so awe struck over Sup Forums doxxing and hoaxes don't seem to realize that Sup Forumstards pioneered the techniques used here over a decade ago. It just wasn't in the news.

There's a long list of people that made the mistake of underestimating Sup Forums but unlike Sup Forums's victims who go silent for a few weeks many of them were forced to move states and get their names legally changed. Never count them out.

Sup Forums gets a purge for some reason or another every couple of years, getting rid of all the redditors, newfags, and phoneposters would be great for the general community and take a lot of pressure off the site. Most of these faggots would just fuck off somewhere else.

Stop acting like Sup Forums is made up of the same people it was 10 years ago.

Pretty much.
It seems to have less variety nowadays though
And more traps even than before

Why is this controversial? We have as much credibility as the MSM.

See you on grandjest

>/r9k is the third biggest board
I've been browsing this site for a few years now, but I still don't know what the fuck r9k is for. I understand normies and depressed faggots reside there, but what is the board's gimmick? Why is it so popular?

Yea but at what cost? Bikelock's attorney is already running with this narrative.

We need a logo

heres an idea

Jesus Christ I've been here for than a decade. And all I got was hand cramps.

>mfw anons find out the entire shooting was done for Sup Forums

This is an attempt to restart the "fake news" narrative that blew up in their faces.
>we need internet censorship because Sup Forums lied!
>why did you believe them?
>... but ... but we need internet censorship!

that's cute, but I know something is going to fuck it

Too bad they don't own our domain lmao
besides, we could just jump ship to another chan, who's going to stop us?

tfw Sup Forums gets wiped and in the future in WW3 we will identify eachother by memes that only we get

The domain registrar can just cancel it if they like, that precedent has been established

>I figured that people go there, get laughs, grow out of it and then branch off to other boards.
That's the cycle of Sup Forums in a nutshell. It's been like this for over a decade.

Sup Forums / Authoritative

Pick 1

FFS Google
Get your shit together.

Checked twice.

It's my understanding that is where people go for "feels" "why do women suck"? Threads and personal blog posts.

Yo.

>what's it's gimmick?
The filter that blocks simplistic shit posts, and feels. Horrible, horrible feels.
>why is it so popular?
Lack of a set topic.

I don't have the screenshot but some robot made a thread and started clubbing people with a baseball bat not long ago.

they always downplay Sup Forums as an obscure forum

it won't change anything.
Remember - we're here forever

hear rustling in darkness. ready my shotgun. hear someone call out I love you ebola chan. respond can't corner the dorner. get shot by new fag.

/r9k/ is for blackpilled virgins. it is interesting to read the plight of some of these loser bastards, or to make fun of them.
Same reason /r/incels is insanely popular for normies to mock.

>citing
ok thats a little much

I hope so, this site is disgusting and shit.

But how will you run your psyops?

>/r9k/ is for blackpilled virgins.
God damn, i thought that was a joke. That place is fucking depressing. 4/5 threads are about being a virgin. And then this shit.

Underrated

They're hesitating because they know the ocean of piss meme is true.