It may be time to bury your guns soon folks. Thoughts?

It may be time to bury your guns soon folks. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grLuCKRsPek
youtube.com/watch?v=jbC1KxKTHD0
youtube.com/watch?v=D43ZeYu9dnM
youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bury in waterproof lead lined boxes as far down as you can. sprinkle steel nails all over a foot or two under the dirt to trick metal detectors

I wish I had a gun to bury

go to the hardware store with $50 and stop being a pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=grLuCKRsPek

If youre serious youre as dumb as a nigger.

I am trying to get some homemade Darringers, that'll do it

Who is this semen demon?

The state could never take guns from Americans. There are too many.

but they already got lost in a fishing accident, officer ?

You live in the USA for gods sake. Owning licensed firearms in Australia for 5 years takes over $1000 in fees.

this is a nice build, in the video is still rough though

youtube.com/watch?v=jbC1KxKTHD0

how to rifle a short barrel with a home press and homemade tools

youtube.com/watch?v=D43ZeYu9dnM

If the US government ordered a gun roundup, there would be civil war, starting with a rebellion of law enforcement told to grab guns.

S L I D E

T H R E A D

F A G

G O T

You should be using them
Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis

I would but I lost all of mine recently in a tragic boating accident. Oh well

probably a dude, but checked

Give me her name and address. I'll bury my gun so deep in her she'll fire jizz out her ass.

if you have plenty of guns, just hide most, and leave some out as bait, for them to take

if you only have one gun, report it stolen now, tomorrow, say you where taking the gun to maintenance in the gunshop, and you got mugged on the way, your gun was in its case.

If it actually starts heading toward that, write up a bill of sale for all of your guns.

Then you can bury or hide them really well. When they come a confiscating, just give them that receipt and tell them you sold all your guns via private sale.

Be sure to pay taxes on the sale.

No their wouldn't. When Katrina hit the good-goy law enforcement confiscated guns.

If things get bad enough there are plenty of power hungry furktards who will do whatever the government says for a pissy little stipend & some authority. You underestimate how shit humans are.

nobody's losing their guns

congress will give "thoughts and prayers" then cash their checks from the nra and forget about it until everyone freaks out again in a couple months when the next national tragedy happens

kill yourself faggot shill

>the NRA omg we have to stop them

fucking piece of shit

I wouldn't go to large public gatherings anymore in the USA (shootings) or Europe (bombs and trucks of peace).

i don't think you know what the word "shill" means

i hate large public gatherings of all sorts, fucking idiots paying 100s of dollars to be cramped like sardines and listen to a pre recorded and autotuned concert while watching some faggots acting it out

the common normie is a disgusting, stupid moron

kill yourself shill

>our military will enforce a gun ban
Hahahahaha boy oh boy are a lot of you in for a real shocker

Another CIA troll. We know you are getting pay $22 per hour to do this. Your personal info may be released.

I lost all my guns in a bad hand of poker while playing drunk, so no need to come to my home, FBI, I'm totally unarmed and don't plan to buy more after such a string of poor decisions. Trust me on this.

I dunno what you're talking about, all 35 of mine accidentally dropped off the side of a boat into the Colorado river

That's what I get for bringing 35 guns onto a boat, haha.

You see by the time things are truly bad good men with principles will be absent from the police forces, military & government.
All that will be left are the power-hungry with no principles who will do whatever mental gymnastics ar necessary to justify working for tyranny.
>Hurr durr gota eat
>At least I haz a job
>My job corralling citizens to do the governments bidding like they are vermin is important. I'm enforcing much needed order!

I want to live out all of my anime fantasies with her.

>muh NRA

liberals like Soros bribe officials with thousands of times as much money as the NRA.

I stopped going to large public gathering years ago. It wasn’t the terrorism is was just the people.

this, people seeking those positions in the first place are weak minded scum anyway

I buried enough guns in 93 to arm a small country.

If it's time to hide them it's time to use them

>bury
you misspelled use.

Move to Somalia

Get your prepping ready.

I think shtf and prepping threads should make a come back

Don't spoil the surprise

>common normie is a disgusting, stupid moron

I've seen normies at warehouse-type bars in their thousands, doing nothing but consuming overpriced alcohol from plastic cups and standing around.

That guy is cool

kek, I get trolled by them all the time. When they make a specific thread just for you, then you know they are watching you closely.
They have no idea how much I know about them from their idiot troll boomer employees.

This, and the ammo companies will have a good quarter when people buy their stuff as fast as they can make it.

if its time to bury them its time to dig them back up

>tfw safe and comfy inside while normies die like animals outside
neets win again

Been a terrible tragedy this year.
Huge flood, lost all my guns.

In Australia ASIO is staffed by shit-for brains boomers. They are VERY dedicated to 'the system' and it's various institutions.
They can't influence or control people without it because their ideas and thinking are so fucking pleb-tier.

This user gets it.

I'd bury my gun in pic related if you know what I mean, also please take this sage

Yeah I noticed. They remove any meme that may exposed them just like on the Wikileaks.

OP is a nigger
If OP thinks it's time to bury your guns, it's really time to dig them back up.

Make me bitch

They also are using under age girls on their posts to they can frame us as pedopodesta.

I will bury them in their ass, if they come and try to take them. Confiscation of civilian weapons is step 1 in the tyrannical government playbook.

Never play your hand.
Love burgers

That's why during a gun round up You're supposed to shoot them that's the point. Nationwide gun grab is the very tyranny your supposed to resist with them.

My love is ready!

And did muricans shoot cops confiscating guns during Katrina?
No. They handed them in like bitches, there were a couple of cases where large rich families with big houses full of guns resisted, what happened next?
The national guard surrounded their houses, dozens of men with full-autos and more firepower on call showed up.
They surrendered their firearms too.

I bet with a willing military doing house-to house sweeps they could get your guns. A lot of guys in Iraq, those doing iris scans and shit reckon Iraq was just training for a similar operation in the USA.

I never did this but I heard of people buying their guns in old deepfreezes back when the Canadian Gun registry was proposed in '93.

And somebody could have opened one of these deep freezes over 20 years later and although it was sealed with nothing but caulk and the items inside were protected by nothing but vacuum-sealed bags, the guns were fine, and the ammunition worked and still works.

Apparently it takes less then an hour to bury a deepfreeze 10 feet deep with a cat (320).

If such a thing was buried for example in the interior of a farm yard that has been in use for a few generations by people who like to buy cars at auction and then fucking forget that they even exist, it would be virtually impossible to find without spending thousands of man hours digging up all of the metal that the ground claimed over the years.

Obviously in this situation that I heard about, that was only one person doing it, but I am absolutely positive that a community could get together and do the same thing on a bit larger scale, and it might only take a few afternoons to get everybody squared away with that one cat, especially since multiple people can often fit their weapons and ammunition within the same deepfreeze, creating a communal cache.

youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

The US military has already enforced gun bans. And there's a lot more video footage then that kicking around somewhere.

You should at least have a plan.

Nope.

Gun sales always go up after shit like this.

:/

Uh no. If guns are banned I will be dead in a week fighting in the civil war. If you’re not signing up for the same, kill your self

You don't bury them ON your property. You do it nearby for plausible deniability.
Crown land or just the side of a country road or highway. Especially thick scrub.
No one visit's these locations.

My uncle found a trove of automatic German and Soviet weapons in a hidden, unused water heater behind a wall in his house when he was remodeling. You could do something like that individually since a metal detector would pick up every last stud in the wall.