Does anyone not feel anything from today's violent attacks besides entertainment?

Does anyone not feel anything from today's violent attacks besides entertainment?

>i hate what i've become

Welcome to 2007, when V-Tech kicked in.

i don't even feel entertainment anymore
>how long until next happening

>i don't even feel entertainment anymore

this

No but when things like this happen I do get a bit of anxious excitement, like just a little bit of adrenaline. It still feels bad for me, though. Maybe I'm just not that far gone yet.

All the breasts in the world won't make up for the downie face.

living is entertaining
therefore thiese violent attacks are good
as long as you're not dead

I don't really care about these things anymore. The lone nut killings are like lightning strikes, just things that happen. If it turns out he's a warrior in an ideological battle then yes, it's interesting again.

fag

My mom lives in Vegas and I felt scared that she died. Made me feel like a hypocrite, because I always joke about these shootings.

You need Jesus is all.

no, i feel terrible for those people and angry at those who are responsible

that being said it was obviously cia or some deep state political move to sway some group of people in a way

I laughed at the New Vegas memes.

>>how long until next happening

soon

I know where the willys are kept

Do you know where they're kept

I do

In a secret place

Shhhh

I would willfully give 10 years of my lifespan for another 9/11 sized attack. I live for shit like this. Not trying to be edgy, I just never have more interest in the world around me than when something exciting like this happens.

Same. It's even boring now and I'm looking for word to the next one already.

>entertainment
I'm more or less irritated.

Irritated at the stupidity of the act itself, and all the predictable, repetitive and simplistic reporting of it. Also, the stupidity of all of the morons who think that anyone gives a single shit about what they think the 'solution' to the problem is.

Ugh. It's just the worst aspects of mass hysteria on display at full volume, 24/7 until the country moves on to the next outrage.

I stopped caring long ago

Everything changed after 2012. Especially for/in America.

I feel nothing, for I am dead inside
Sup Forums has broken me

You need to get out. Open the shed door every few days. Stop pretending you are living a movie, because no one gives a fuck about you. Stop trying to rip you're dick off masturbating to prostitutes and say a prayer to the dead..

get out while you still can, kid. Sup Forums fucked up my mind permanently
now like OP I find these things amusing every time they happen

It's not like we knew who any of them were or it had any effect on us. You can have sympathy but other then that I feel nothing.

Today? I don't even remember what feelings feel like.

she's good enough

yeah, pretty much part and parcel

pls no i want off

hahahaha

we'll have one by this weekend probably

pretty much

yo

Why should you care? You didn't have anyone related to you get killed, did you? What has it to do with you then?

i feel like i've lost some humanity over the years.

this

A lesson in empathy we all need

I was initially genuinely disturbed as this one was unfolding.

I think this is why it bothers me so much. The sensationalizing of it doesn't help. Why do we need to know the guy liked to gamble? Why do we need to talk about his time at a retirement home and how shocking it was that someone in a relatively peaceful community can commit horrible crimes? We know this. "He seemed nice and quiet" is fucking old hat at this point. Stop airing shooters for views. In a perfect world (I mean, besides this not happening at all) the news would just say "50 killed, hundred injured in Las Vegas shooting. No motive yet." and then announce a motive if it's found. Otherwise just shut the fuck up.
It's hard to stay away from here to be honest. I don't come often (usually stick to other boards) but it's nice to hear more fringe opinions and this place usually has its finger on the pulse of the news.

>become
>implying it was ever any different

I've always been this way and so have you. I was 10 years old when 9/11 happened, I was literally living in Manhattan at the time, and I thought it was aces.

Too many people in the world anyways.

Honestly we've seen this shit before.

Paris and ISIS constant attacks have desensitized us to these mass shootings and attacks and libtards wanted us to ignore them.

Well its fucking worked, and now people don't give a shit.

I just felt disappointment it wasn't a muzzie.

>Does anyone not feel anything from today's violent attacks besides entertainment?
I got bored an went to sleep during it

i mean, government lets it happen what do you expect? or either they did it for propaganda or to push gun laws

checked

It would be really tough to match 9/11. Not only did 3000 people die but the fact that two massive towers collapsed in the middle of NYC is insane. It would have to be a military attack to match that. Like rockets hitting a major city.

I wont be satisfied until there's an all out civil war in the US or category 5 chimpout or something similar

I felt sad because I'm 22 and have never felt tits

Nah, I don't really see Amerifats as people.

>you need (((him))) to save you goy
>just place your faith in a wizard jew-zombie sandnigger and you will like feel better or something

kys bruh

>besides entertainment

Real drama is real drama
Kike run Hollywood comics music and books have gone so far off the cultural Marxist cliff so as to be alien to the world.

It could be enjoyable to watch from time to time if it was just random nonsense instead of having the over ridding narrative of "Kill your children and yourself Goy"

By viewing these tragedies as entertainment you are seeking something real that actually fits the world that you know from experience and fits how your mind was designed (either by god or nature selected).

Do not hate what you have become. It is simply an unvirtuous easy path that is a more virtuous path than the nihilist death path that is forced upon our culture by the kikes.

Think of being at the bottom of an abyss which has a ladder. Aside from the last few rungs of that ladder it exists wholly in the abyss.

By taking the step of being entertained by real tragedy over kike indoctrination you are higher towards exiting the abyss then you were even though you are technically still in the abyss.

To take the next steps up the ladder
- search for entertainment that is not kike made black pills
- Tell others about it
- discuss it with others who have seen it
- make your own and spread it

North Korea is working on it.

When an inutile burger goy life is snuffed out, Yahweh's holy schmecky dribbles a corpuscle of ambrosial pre-cum.

Rapturous ejaculation will only cum when every, last, vile, craven, gluttonous, repugnant burger is wiped from the face from Satan's Earth.

It's only going to get worse for these most gormless of goys, as perdition approaches --

T H E R E
W I L L
B E
B L O O D
! ! !

woah....powerful

pathetic beta

Shame about the face

It's unclear what it was and what is the threat, so nope. You're about to be nuked, and see the numbers like 50.000 dead, 500.000 peel their skin off.

European attacks are becoming slide threads: I did watch media coverage of the Barcelona ramming attack, but ignored British ones after the one with Ariana Grande.

>living is entertaining
not really

>"shocked"
>at another pauper's plot of goy compost
>"just like"
>implying others won't commune with A.I. and live forever

Really should have considered that normie epitaph a bit more, before etching it...

so what, it's giving you hourly erections...you don't have to fap every time, you silly nigger.

After 9/11 it takes a fucking lot for terrorism to shock me.

My sympathy levels rise the closer the happenings are.
I don't care that much about things happening across an imaginary land behind a vast ocean.

I was beating off the whole day. Didn't read it. Something something gun control. We need more women in the CIA so they can beat off our enemies!

exactly. what? brown people died in a third world shithole? big whoop. britbongs killed on london bridge. now i am actually angry.

its almost like we identify with people who look and act like us. crazy, i know.

That and an oportunity to manipulate brainless normalfaggots.

well I really just feel the pleasure of the orgasm when I jerk off to it, but that's all.

this

who are you angry at?

i don't feel anything because i don't have faith in the truth anymore. i don't believe i know the truth about anything and thus my opinion on anything doesn't matter at all.

it doesn't matter who's responsible, either, because they will never be brought to justice. my race will die because it doesn't care about itself, and the people responsible for it REALLY are ourselves. we don't take action. having children isn't enough.

i want to die, i want the end, i don't want to live, but i don't want to kill myself. i just want to feel alive or truly feel nothing. i want to be angry, i want to be happy, i want to feel love, i want to feel sad.

please take this black pill from me, i've been dealing with these feelings for over a decade. help me, Sup Forums.

how'd it start?
>more like, how did i notice it?
i fell in love with a girl, had everything i wanted, and then she left; and i have found nothing to fill her hole or motivate me since, not even other girls.
>and she was a jew, too. and a dancer

I can’t tolerate children or animals being hurt but otherwise I’m almost completely numb. Just more dead people. Some fuckhead who’s either a boring, self-absorbed psychopath or an idiotic tool. Endless fucking babbling by retards. Everything politicized. Hyperbole. Muh feelz over all.

It’s 12-24 hours of distraction. That’s all.

>I can’t tolerate children or animals being hurt
ever had a cheeseburger?

They make it from children! I KNEW IT.

Weakling. Also, maybe her face is not that retarded in normal position.

Fuck off PETAfag. You been lurking here all day just to post that?

Go into detective mode and collect as much info about the topic as you can, you'll be proud of your little conspiracy folder and shock others with the information their normie minds don't have. That's the power of weaponized autism.

I'm just saying. Why care about the creatures you literally kill and chew up.

No it's good riddance you american cunt.

People are always fucking dying. Then the parasites gather to use their deaths for their agenda. I don't feel anything about these events anymore. I'll just enjoy life until its my turn to die.

Because I’m not an uncivilized savage. I prefer dogs, cats etc to cows and pigs but I don’t want to see livestock hurt either. Just because I use their meat to survive does not mean I wish them harm. It’s simply nature. I don’t eat dog so they hold a more important place in my heart. If that’s hypocritical so be it.

>just because I kill them
>doesn't mean I want them hurt

>you mirin' Stacy?

im annoyed because that cunt just gave ammo to the gun grabbers

>doesn't understand pain and death are different things.

>he thinks killing is harmless
how's the doublethink today, mister orwell?

I think were conflating entertainment with a procession of events leading up to what we all expect/know/want to happen. It's more anticipation; like waiting to open some fucked up christmas gift we know is coming.

You can be killed or die painlessly. Do you disagree with my statement?

>"I hate what I've become"
I don't. I only feel agitated about how he was an antifa rally-goer. I'm more apalled by all the new gun control talk that's springing up due to a guy who had no record of criminal intent, no psychiatric illness, used to work high end aeronautics, but is also antifa.
I'm more

It's not even entertaining, it's just annoying. I dont wanna see all these threads about this guy and his gook wife.

I remember that thread

It is not possible to die painlessly. Your statement is not sound.

helium exit bag

next

Yea I dont feel that much anymore to be honest

only some of the victim stuff puts half a tear to my eye

but I don't weep, do you?

Was June 9th iirc

Me neither. This place really changed me.

11-04-17
>not sure why tho

Lungs burn, body panics from being suffocated

We gotta real rick and morty fan over here. This false superiority and intelligence that kids have today is fucking despicable, can’t wait until someone tells your stupid ass to shut the fuck up in real life when you go on correcting something that didn’t need it, you’re about as useful nipples on a breast plate? How’s McDonalds treating you?

quite the opposite actually, it's the first time i've really been upset about one of these things.

Literally the opposite of what happens you silly faggot

Outside of nuclear explosions incinerating every major city in the Western world, nothing positive is going to happen in our lifetime. The Third Reich was the last chance. My advice is to become philosophical/religious. But not Christian, that would be ingesting the poison part way.

feelsbadman

No one should have to go through that shit, lines like "Children will wake up without parents and parents will wake up without children" still gets me chocked up. Sadly it's become so routine that we will probably never be moved into action.

checkem

Kek