Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score
youtu.be/0Rj3DBt-Rqo
youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

PICKLE RICK DRUMPF HAHAHAHAHA

I'm your new awoo

STOP DESTROYING OUR ECONOMY IT'S ALREADY SHIT AND LIFE IS SO EXPENSIVE HERE FUCKING STOP

>Tinder pic is me holding ak47
Should I change it - or double down and make it zuckerberg profile pic

covfefe

favorite meme
>gun crime goes down or stops rising
>violent crime skyrockets
muh gun control
civil war when i want this shit over just end it

;_;

>multi millionaire
>real estate investor
>pilot who owned 2 planes
>avid outdoorsman
>gambler
>64 years old without a criminal history
>up and decides to commit the biggest mass shooting in American history

What a bizarre profile. There's a missing piece somewhere...just doesn't add up.

FUCK
WHITE
PEOPLE

MORNING
>Mass shooting occurs at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival in Las Vegas
>Deadliest mass shooting in US history
>59 people were killed and 527 injured (currently)
>ISIS claims responsibility
>FBI says there are no connections to ISIS, at this time
>Shooter is Stephen Paddock (white male)
>Trump tweets: "My warmest condolences and sympathies to the victims and families of the terrible Las Vegas shooting. God bless you!"
>Trump gives remarks on Las Vegas shooting
>Democrats push for gun reforms
AFTERNOON
>Trump and Melania lead moment of silence for Las Vegas shooting victims
>Trump and Melania welcome the Prime Minister Yingluck of Thailand
>DoD gives update on Puerto Rico Disaster and Relief Operations
EVENING
>Trump and Theresa May have phone call
>Trump amends Florida disaster declaration
>Eight nominations sent to the Senate today
>Trump has phone call with Justin Trudeau
>Senate confirms Ajit Pai as FCC Chairman
>The Hill reports FDA chief says agency will take action to lower drug prices
>Murphy to introduce bill strengthening background checks

To all the faggots who think gun control in Australia works.

I can only lol that they thoroughly destroyed so many guns that they thought even criminals would have to learn to make their own guns and thought it would never happen. The downside is they create machine pistols and submachine guns that fire at 900 rounds a minute.
>/k/ finds a way

Do you see these 2 fucking guns? A fucking jeweler made 100 of these and sold them for insane profit. Australia is going Ancap-tier with guns to counter gun control.

This is inaccurate but we'll probably end up with a bump stock ban.

>It's always the same nigger posting a screencap with no link. Everyone else just (((responds))) like a trained fucking seal.
Do you want a link with them? No one has to respond, I’m just posting them to show you guys what the verified idiots think. There has not been 1 single verified account praising Trump and being rational about the issues we face.

>white male
>rich
>owned several homes in different states
>absolutely no record with the police
>went through all background checks on all levels of government
>clean as a whistle

TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW
HOW WOULD THIS HAVE BEEN PREVENTED
I WANT A FUCKING ANSWER RIGHT NOW

Don't have pictures of you with guns in any social media anywhere ever, crazy person. That is a giant red flag.

This shit makes me believe in MK Ultra and Manchurian Candidate theories. Its too methodical

Why would one man need 20+ guns alone to do this?

>aussie responding to aussie bait
user, I...

neat

Repeal the 2nd amendment and grab all the guns, sweetie!

b-but I enjoy shooting targets

In case a weapon jams? He went through a few of them.

they could have just turned the goddamn music down

THANK YEW SEAN

>everyone forgets about Monash

The barrels of the weapons get hot under prolonged fire and the chances of a failure increase.

Psychopath. His other evil indulgences had probably begun to bore him and as Trump supporters are the living antithesis to himself he slated them for destruction.

F (real this time)

>a fucking jeweler
That's breddy cool. Hopefully those in favor of gun control learn their lesson, sooner rather than later.

Thanks to the fine people who keep this page up-to-date.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score

kill all white men

Those arguments are so retarded. They're arguing to paint Americans with a broad terrorist brush which would forfeit many of their individual liberties. It's easier to label foreigners terrorists as they are not protected by our constitution.

When authorities rule out terrorism they're ruling out the legal definition, not the politically motivated violence.

I was thinking of the Scalise shooting, where it just happened to be the case that Scalise was involved in investigating pedo trafficking. Strongly makes me wonder there's a connection here too.

Not really. The news cycle moves too fast for impulsive legislation. By the time any sort of ban reaches the house, the public outcry will have long since diminished.

How did he sneak 20+ guns into a gun free zone?

IM TALKING TO YOU FUCKING """""""""COMMON SENSE""""""""" """"""""""""UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND CHECKS""""""""""""""" """"""""""""DATA LOGGERS""""""""""

WHAT FUCKING EXTRA LAW WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

But do you need to broadcast your firearm ownership to the internet, you silly cunt? Fucking goybook users I swear

I see they've began pushing the notion of further gun control; it must be of great annoyance.

That's what you get for fucking us on trade for decades.

Thats what these commie fucks dont understand. Ban gun in the US and the Mexican cartels have another business venture. The criminals will get the guns one way or another.

Very carefully

>I'm sure they'll sweep it under the rug somehow in the coming days.
They're going to "Thoughts and Prayers" it into the ground until everyone stops asking questions.

Dead to rights, dude was a liberal cuck-o wearing a pink protest pussy hat. The brother played nice and didn't throw his brother under the bus, great, but he was the only person so far in this man's entire circle of influence they even bothered to interview.

They don't WANT to know the truth in case he turns out to be Dillon Roof x 1000. Can you imagine? We started tearing down fucking Dixieland over ONE white guy shooting a few DOZEN black people. This fucker mowed down HUNDREDS.

I don't know, post anonymously? I think still a serious red flag to be posting pictures of yourself online with guns

cops said he literally had 10 luggage carries full of weapons. He stayed at the hotel for a while, so every day or two he would bring more in.

guess which faggot is talking again

>WHAT FUCKING EXTRA LAW WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

A law allowing CC

Well I don't know about you, but I'd rather have had Comey out the front door on day one with a bullshit boilerplate "thanks for all your service" letter and deal with the few months of political gridlock with McCabe at the helm followed by a man of Trump's choosing rather than have Comey's incompetence steer the ship for an indefinite amount of time during Trump's administration.

>bump stock ban.
SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS

Yeah, well you know what it looks like? "Ha ha look at the headlines, how deceptive it probably is, let's skate by and never look at the original source, how enlightened we are."

Meanwhile their violent crimes are up. But hey, at least they aren't gun crimes, right?

The part where he was selling weapons in a Las Jewgas hotel room and shit went horribly horribly wrong.

>Ban gun in the US and the Mexican cartels have another business venture.
That might be part of the point.
Also
>commie fucks
don't exactly want armed opposition.

>People kill people

So she agrees guns aren't the problem?

>Fuck Drumpf for not letting us fuck America anymore

Especially when the matter is rather clear cut:
youtu.be/0Rj3DBt-Rqo

Who wins this election?

F

Maybe. I'm not particularly protective of bump stocks but on the other hand Democrats will just use the process to blood libel Republicans for not banning everything.

And they know you don't have one.

Yes, though it will reveal who the traitors in the mist are.
Everyone will be talking about it, and most idiots will admit that they are willing to give up their gun rights for a temporary false security.
These are the people you will never forget, as they are your enemies.

WHAT FUCKING EXTRA LAW WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THAT MAN FROM GETTING A HOLD OF WEAPONS

Execute all registered Democrats.

>Follow Talcum X
Lol no

Motorcycle gangs are learning to make their own weapons and are gathering experience and carrying it on. They went from this.
Video of them being fired.
youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw

literally not one legitimate argument in any of these posts

At least wait for them to get put into the ground. Jesus Christ.

I thought guns kill people. Not people people. Will these commies learn consiste.... never mind.

Ban all antifa members from owning guns.

Refute that one.

>WHAT FUCKING EXTRA LAW WOULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
The laws they want are called "bans." Bans on this type of gun, then that type. Ban this kind of ammunition and accessory, than that type. And soon, just ban guns all together.

Surely you understand there's never a "safe amount" of guns or self defense they think you have the right to.

Obama is ineligible.

that's a luty

To this. They are actually evolving in their craft.

>follow white guy for accurate information about wypipo
Okay

?

Tom Petty officially died 30 mins ago. For real this time.

Somebody's mad again

PEOPLE IS JUST PEOPLE IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO THINKING ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE THERE IS BUT ONE GOD AND MOHAMMAD IS HIS PROPHET ARE PROFLIGATES WORTHY OF SUBVERSION AND DEATH

HA HA SWETTTIE READ MY AMAZING POLITICAL TREATISES. THEY'RE CALLED HARRY POTTER I THROUGH "THAT TIME I BROKE THE SENATE IN A TIE-BREAKING VOTE"

Why does /ptg/ support terrorism?

Paddock was ex-CIA

Who gives a shit? The gun vote has congress by the balls. It's the one issue they can't cuck out on no matter how much they want to, because it's guaranteed to end badly for them in the primaries.

What a cute pup

> 1 post by this ID
> NOT AN ARGUMENT
You got a little SPEECH for us, moshe?

I agree with you, I think a key mistake Trump made was to extend his hand out for people to spit on. I and you are not privy to internal workings and what the logic was so I do urge people to have a healthy bit of patience and restraint in judging. It seems to me, however, that he was trying to increase his legitimacy and acceptance at the helm when he would just do better to clean house quickly and toss the blame on Congress who would refuse to appoint the people he chose, as he well has the right to. I think Trump's major failing is that he is not the unwavering iron hand I would prefer but I of course love all the great stuff he has done so far.

THATS WHY IM FUCKING PISSED
ALL THEY SAY IS """""COMMON SENSE"""""" THIS """""""""MORE BACKGROUND CHECKS""""""""""" THAT

IT WAS ALL FUCKING THERE. AND IT STILL FUCKING HAPPENED.

no shit you dumbass piece of crap

>Nazism doesn't kill people.
>People kill people.

>SIC SEMPER TYRANNUS
freedom is a joke, we are all brainwashed idiots who slave away for 70 years while ruining the only chance this world had at true freedom
blackpill inc

We've had guns longer than we've had toilet paper.

It's literally harder to make fluffy tissue paper than it is a gun.

Are you fucking a white male?

Why ask the question if you know the answer?

>Jesus Christ.

You really think that name means anything to him?

Hmm, really made me think

"Common Sense" is a clever buzzword designed to make destroying the second amendment seem reasonable

No.

Depending on who you ask