Is she satella

is she satella

she's not sattela, she's satteru.

She's an ungrateful whore.

she is satella's physical form inhabited by the passive part of her split personality

Why is she so beautiful?

she is a half elf

Why is she so shit?
Literally any girl is better

SHE IS EMILE

How could anyone discriminate against someone so beautiful?

She has no presence and despite being a central figure, she feels completely irrelevant.

She's a treacherous whore like all women irl.

>tfw I come to Sup Forums to escape the 3DPD and it's starting to seep into anime

emilia is carrying my offspring now

jealousy

Abort it. I don't want my offspring to be filthy subhuman.

Why did she introduce herself as Satella in the first episode? I can understand not giving her real name but why, out of all the possible names, would she choose to give the name of someone everyone hates, especially when she kinda looks like the person in question and is also trying to become the country's ruler? That's like if in 2004 some old Middle Eastern man with a beard started his presidential campaign by introducing himself as Bin Laden. What could go wrong.

She's probably secretly masochistic and likes getting abuse. I bet the only reason she's participating in the crown race is to get abuse, even though she knows she has no chance to win.

she wanted subaru to fuck off

Yes. You cannot explain any other reason why a jealous witch would summon a faggot from another world to protect another half elf that coincidentally share all her traits and look like her.

So she was tricking him all along?

I want to impregnate Emilia. I wonder what a half-black, quarter human, quarter elf looks like.

Shit 'n giggles tho.

is she racist to niggers

Then that must mean that she is best girl

>girl

>half-black, quarter human
At least you agree that blacks are not human

>I want everyone to be equal!

SOMEONE STOP THAT COMMUNIST NUTJOB

>satella is just grooming subaru to love a girl that looks just like her, so she can kill her then replace her with herself

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Why would she want someone as pathetic as mc?

She is very accepting.
Of course, we are the children of the gods.

theory said he might have been to that world and satella is trying to get his Dick again

Then what best boy?

Why would she summon him if he is pathetic?